• Published 21st Dec 2019
  • 332 Views, 0 Comments

Once A Pony - Gallants



I was a simple stockmare until they came for me.

  • ...
 0
 332

Runs & Soap

I regretted accepting the Princesses offer.

"Cadet Velox it seems you don't know how to use your own body do you need help going potty too!?" Drill Instructor Brass Hoof yelled at me as I laid face first in the mud my tank top caked covering the royal sigil of the guard, "Well come on you're the slowest one here, in fact, tomorrow morning I think you'll be leading the herd for an all-day run through Canterlot in full gear," The collective groans and a few snarls were heard amongst my company. There was only one way to answer and I did so.

"Yes, Drill Instructor we will run until her highnesses sunset," The rest of the days training was uneventful most of my platoon was a bit harsher when sparring me than with the others so I gave it my all and failed.

I was awoken by a stallion shoving a rolled towel in my mouth and magic holding my wrists and legs down, he looked at me with pure anger, "This is for the run in the morning," then I felt it the pain, a bar of soap wrapped in a towel, the whole platoon took their turns 6 strikes each, one mare hit lighter than the others. I couldn't do anything after they were done showing emotion wasn't an option.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment