• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 3,177 Views, 9 Comments

Children of the Moon - WinterFang



Princess Luna pays the CMC a surprise visit

  • ...
7
 9
 3,177

3

Over the several days, Luna was the happiest she has ever been. The sensation of her children moving around inside of her was beyond words. The only downside was that, whenever Luna tried to get some sleep, the former CMC would become more active. But even this Luna didn't mind so much, due to her joy being so great. Thanks to the spell, the rest of Equestia truly believes that Luna had been pregnant for the past eight months. Luna wanted to try the full experience of carrying a foal (or her case, foals) to full term. Thus, the spell will keep Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle within her womb for the eleven months. The only pony who doesn't seem to be effected by her spell was Celestia. Luna just dismissed it as either of her telling Celestia was had in mind. Or Celestia was immune to spell overall. Early one evening, while Luna was hanging more lavender. A royal guard made he way towards her and bowed.

"May I help you guard?" asked Luna. Curious at what could be wrong.

"You have a letter princess." was all the guard said as he levitated said letter over.

Luna took it and thanked the guard for his work. Upon opening the note, Luna discovered that was from Twilight Sparkle.

"Dear Princess Luna. Sorry for not getting in contacted with you sooner, but once my friends and I heard that you going to have foals of your own, we wanted to throw you a baby shower. The party will at Sugar Cube Corner next Saturday at sundown. We look forward to seeing you there. Sincerely, Twilight Sparkle."

Luna was overjoyed and nervous at the thought of a party being throw for her, but still no less honored. Once she had finished putting up the lavender, Luna headed for Celestia's chambers.