• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 1,976 Views, 53 Comments

Fleetfire - Melody Song



the story of how Spitfire and Fleetfoot fall in love and their adventures together

  • ...
5
 53
 1,976

The Wonderbolts Find Out

Rapidfire was lying in the sleeping quarters with the others, they were talking together.

"You know, I've been thinking" He began

"Uh-oh, Rapid's having thoughts! We've hit def con four everypony." Lightning Streak said

"Shut up Light." Rapid said, then continued "As I was saying, isn't it weird that Fleet and Spitfire have been hanging around together a lot?"

"Oh yes, it's very suspicious, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact they're best friends." Sun Chaser said sarcastically

"I know they're best friends, but think about it. Soarin is their best friend too, and he doesn't hang out with them as much as they hang out by themselves. I think something's going on." Rapid argued

"I guess it's a little weird Rapid, but I don't get how it's suspicious." Misty Fly said

"Besides, it's none of our business." High Winds added

"Buck that, since when did we ever keep our muzzles out of pony's business?" Rapid said, and Blaze lobbed a pillow at him from across the room, hitting him in the side

"You mean since when did you keep your muzzle out of pony's business. We didn't do anything." Blaze said

"Yeah, don't try to blanket term us under that." Wave Chill said

"I'm just saying, if we were to do some digging it wouldn't be the first time we have." Rapid replied, tossing Blaze's pillow back to her.

"You can do whatever the heck you want, I'm not getting yelled at by Spitfire." Fire Streak said

"Don't you mean Sh**fire?" Rapid smirked. A barrage of pillows flew across the room and hit him. After they fell onto his bed, a baking cookbook bonked him on the head. "Surprise!" He yelled

"I didn't have a pillow!" she called back

"What are you thinking? You're never supposed to say Spitfire's Wonderbolt Nickname!" Silver Zoom cried

"Oh relax, she's not even here." Rapidfire said, grinning

"But I am." Rainbow Dash came out from behind the doorway.

"Pfft. So? You're not going to tell her." Rapid said, though he sounded nervous.

"I won't tell her, but you will." Rainbow replied

"Y-you wouldn't." Rapidfire stammered, Rainbow turned around.

"Spitfire! Rapid has something to tell you!" She called out, voice echoing down the hallway.

"Help me!" Rapidfire whispered to the others. The other Wonderbolts looked at each other and nodded.

"You're on your own." They all said together, then all spread their wings and shot out of the room.

"Wait, no! Don't leave me here!" Rapidfire scrambled off the bed, getting tangled up in the bed sheets and falling onto the floor. Misty Fly poked her head back in.

"I'm sorry Rapid but you were the only one who called her that. I love you but I know you, you'll try to blame us. Sorry sweetie." Misty Fly blew him a kiss with her wing then ducked back out of the room.

"What if I promised not to blame you?! Misty? Babe?" Rapid begged, but they were far away by now.

"What's this about the team's most dirty-mouthed member having something to say to me?" Spitfire asked, coming into the room and looking down at Rapid. Soarin and Fleetfoot were behind her. Rapidfire gulped and struggled out of the blankets, standing.

"More like telling you something he already said." Rainbow replied

"Oh, and what's that?" Spitfire asked

"Th-that...well, I sort of..." Rapidfire began

"What did you say Rapid?" Spitfire demanded

"I called you...sh**fire." Rapid confessed, and she growled

"Rapidfire!!!!!" She yelled, and he took off running.

Spitfire followed, eyes lighting up in rage. Fleetfoot raced after the two, she managed to tackle Spitfire just as she was about to leap on Rapidfire. The two mares fell to the ground, Fleetfoot on top of Spitfire. Spitfire blushed furiously and pushed Fleetfoot off her.

"Mess Hall duty for a week Rapid. Fleet can I speak to you privately?" Spitfire asked, and Fleetfoot nodded, following her into the captain's office.

"I'm thorry Thpitfire, I almotht got uth caught, I'm thor-" Fleetfoot was cut off as Spitfire kissed her.

"You don't have to apologize Fleety, I know you weren't trying to make me blush." Spitfire assured her, then sat down in the chair behind her desk. "I wanted to talk to you about when you want to tell the others."

"Maybe we should tell them. I don't want to have to cover it up." Fleetfoot said, trotting over to stand by Spitfire. She brushed her wingtip along Spitfire's cheek, and her head snapped up.

"Oh, so you wanna mess around, do you?" Spitfire grabbed Fleetfoot's hoof and pulled her onto her lap.

"Permiththion to make out with the motht beautiful mare in HQ?" Fleetfoot asked

"Permission granted." Spitfire breathed, and their lips came together.

Fleetfoot kissed Spitfire passionately, Spitfire eagerly returning it. They slid down in the chair, Spitfire wrapping her hooves around Fleetfoot's delicate body, holding her close. Fleetfoot wriggled on Spitfire's lap, running her hoof through the mare's flame mane, turning the sleek style into a tangled mess. The two mares finally let go for lack of air, gazing at each other lovingly.

"Whoa." they heard from behind them, and looked up to see Rapidfire, Misty Fly, Surprise, and Fire Streak. It was Fire Streak who had spoken.

"You two...were just...kissing." Misty said slowly.

"Aww, you loooove each other!" Surprise said, drawing out the word love in a teasing way.

"What are you doing here? I closed the door!" Spitfire exclaimed

"Oh, I had to come in because I wanted to ask you what I needed to make for dinner." Rapidfire said, unabashed

"Get out!!!" Spitfire yelled, and he ran off.

"Just so you know, I think it's adorable." Misty Fly said, then raced off.

"Imma go tell everypony!" Surprise said, shutting the door. They could here her and Fire Streak's hoofsteps as they ran away.

"Great." Spitfire said, flopping back into the chair "If you want to break up with me for this, it's okay." she sighed

"Are you kidding, I would never. I love you baby." Fleetfoot leaned in and pecked Spitfire on the cheek. "I'm not going anywhere." she whispered, and Spitfire kissed her again.

Author's Note:

Yeah, Misty and Rapid are together, and I tried not to make Spit and Fleet's kissing scene to suggestive, but just let me know and I can change the tags to include a warning about it