• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 1,259 Views, 41 Comments

The Titanfall - Failsafe99



I was set to go on a mission with expirimental tech. I ended up were i could do the most good.

  • ...
4
 41
 1,259
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

harvester defense with two people, yea not even going to try that

I have, it sucks. Mainly it happens when people leave mid match. I have never had two players from the start. It does suck though, even on easy.

9991855
That must really suck. I've not played master yet, and I am almost afraid to try.

"Commander, it's good to see you. Me and my men have been holding the fort for a while now." I almost faint when he starts talking. I will call him Sergeant Avery Johnson, and that is his name forevermore.

Titan fall and Halo... hmm. Interesting mix...

Update soon? This is an actually good Titanfall cross-over! And it has been active in the last five years!
Come on man! Please!?

10103404
Don't worry, I am already started on the next chapter. Also, that's the reason I made one. All the other good Titanfall fics are dead, or so far out of date. I wanted one up to date, and decided to make one. Don't worry though, I will post soon. Within the next two months, at max.

do more chapters

10318858
I'm working on the next one currently, the girls finally get to go into battle

10044537
I just made the character, but for some reason, I really dont know why, he came out that way. I hadnt played any Halo recently, but he came out like this. And so, he is now a staple of this story.

10103404
Sorry I didn't post in two months. Do expect this to continue though, it wont die easily.

10318907
Taking a good while for the story to continue, lost inspiration or something?

10552250
No, I just am taking too long on my next chapter, mainly because I have so many story ideas, I have to write them down. Plus, I am doing a part of the next chapter to a song, and it is from DMC 5, as I had recently played it, and the song was cool at the time. I'm keeping it, but it is taking me time to write the chapter. But no, I have not at all lost interest or inspiration in my stories.

10552382
Ah, alright, thanks for the information. Although, I may very well just go through this story and edit it. I spotted quite a few grammatical mistakes that I could easily correct. No spaces in-between words, improperly spelled words, ect. I could fix these for you. Mind if I do so?

10553344
Sure. I actually type these on my phone, so it's bound to happen. I dont have access to a computer, so some things get lost or butchered due to thumbs.

Login or register to comment