• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,624 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,624

Project: X

Author's Note:

Fucking finally I finished this. It would've been sooner but my damn glasses broke, I hope you enjoy this chapter and want more- Souls :twilightsmile:

We crept down the rows of shelves containing old relics and texts. I was looking for a certain one that could match what I envisioned. Each row had time and name to different people so Celestia should be here.

"Where do you think we'll find the thing we're looking for?" Lucky whispered.

"If I'm being honest I didn't think we'd get this far" I shrugged sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes. "Great"

I was about to go down the next aisle but the light is shown down the path and Lucky pulled me back. The sound of hooves made its way closer to us, I looked around for something to hide in and chose to climb on top of the rack and pulled Lucky up. She laid on my chest making this the most awkward stealth mission ever, the light wielder came into view and it was a Sentinal, it turned down out path and slowly made its way down it. I held my breath as it passed us, the Sentinal turned down another path and we climbed back down.

"That was fucking close" I whispered.

Lucky just nodded. "Mhm..."

I peeked around the corner and made sure the coast was clear then snuck the other row. In the distance at the far side of the place, a faint light could be seen protruding from something. I crept quickly down the rows and rows of old scrolls and ancient weapons I'd steal later and slammed into someone.

"Ow fucking hell man!" Colin whispered.

"Oh shit my bad man I didn't know you got here" I apologized and pulled him up.

"Yeah we went through the skylight and almost got caught on our way down"

Once we got situated I took the lead towards the light evading patrols and traps. We stopped in front of the edge of the light in case it was a sensor. Inside was a pedestal with a scroll laid upon it, I looked around to see what traps were laid for us and noticed a few plates in the floor were lifted by a centimeter that couldn't be we seem by just anyone cruising by. I bent down and looked at each plate to see how many there were.

I turned around and began to inform them of the traps. "There are five pressure plates laid out here and from those holes on the side they're either spikes or darts and if my payday 2 knowledge is correct the scroll is also booby-trapped"

"Like the museum mission?" Colin asked. He was talking about Payday 2 when we just ran into the traps and died a lot.

I tilted my head from side to side as somewhat yes."Yeah just like that except more complicated since if the plates trigger the holes then the scroll triggers the alarm or something else"

"When did you become a trap enthusiast, sir?" Lucky asked quite intrigued by my amazing knowledge thanks to video games.

"I've played thief on the 360 and payday 2 a lot back home" I answered knowing she wouldn't understand.

I was right as she tilted her head in confusion."I have no idea what that is"

"I know" I looked back at her and smiled. I turned my attention to the objective and took a deep breath before putting my hand out in the light expecting something but nothing came. I then stepped on the floors without the plates making my way to the pedestal, I stood in front of it and went behind it.

I looked down and saw a wire attached to the scroll leading down to a gear that connected to another wire, I followed it to a vent right behind me. I tried to remove it but it was built into the wall, I then came up with the dumbest idea I've probably ever had.

"Yo Colin!" I called out.

"What?"

"You're fast right?"

He looked at me confused but then realized I was planning something. "Dude what are you planning?"

I grinned under my helmet and pinched the wire. "A game called 'Run' I hear it's fun"

"I swear to Go-'' Before he could say the Lord's name I stopped him.

"Don't take thy Lord's name in vain my boy" I said, making a cross gesture with my hands. I then cut the wire and held with one hand and grabbed the scroll with the other. I popped back up and looked over to Colin. "Catch!" I threw it to him and he caught it.

I waited for them to get further before letting go of the string and hauling ass. A hissing sound filled the room and a green smoke started to fill the room, I'm about 90 percent sure that's gas but I wasn't gonna stick around to find out. We ran passed the sentinels who gave chase, I pulled down a shelf on top of them but it wasn't personal I just needed to give us some distance. Lucky leads us to the door we entered from and I slammed it shut behind us, me and the boys were laughing like retards since we were almost caught and are probably considered war criminals. We exited the sewers and stopped when we were spotted by a guard.

"Kobe?" The guard called out. I looked closer and it was Silver Steel.

"Silver what are you doing here? I thought you were in Klugetown" I wasn't upset about seeing him just surprised.

He shrugged. "I got called back here to discuss something with the princesses. What are you doing here?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Just taking a walk with my friends" He lied but with a smile under my helmet.

"In a sewer with the alarms going off from the archives?" Silver deadpanned.

"Yep"

He sighed heavily. "I'm so gonna get in trouble for this but just get out of here"

I didn't waste any time and we took off. "Thanks, you won't regret this!"

"I already do..." He mumbled heading back up to Canterlot.

(3rd POV, Celestia's quarters)

Celestia laid in her bed, she was reading one of her romance novels now that she caught a break from the Nobles complaining about Kobes actions during the meeting. She was a bit worried when the Dragon Lord came by Ponyville, no one has said anything else about the meeting making her worry that the three undead might have offended the Dragons or something.

A knock came at her door and one of her royal guards entered.

"Your Majesty," He bowed.

Celestia sighed internally as she was getting to a good part in her book. "Yes, Guards Pony?" She put on a smile.

"My apologies your highness but the grand Archives have been broken into and the scroll has been taken," The guard said dreadfully.

Celestia's eye twitched for a moment as she processed what she heard. "WHAT!?"

(Kobes POV)

We all sat silently at the table staring at the scroll, I felt something weird about the thing the longer I stared at it.

"Who wants to open it?" Kelso suddenly asked.

We all looked at each other for a moment then I spoke.

"Well seeing as its a scroll and you are the wizard of our little group," I pushed the scroll to him. "you can have the honors"

He rolled his eyes then picked it up and opened it. For a few minutes, he read what it said showing signs of unease reading. My eye started acting up again and small short images of the world on fire and we stood there and watched. A mountain of bodies laid ahead and I was standing on top of it holding Celestia by the neck before snapping it and throwing her down. I hit my head on the table and it all stopped, although I was used to it the black tears fell down my face and onto my chest plate.

"You good?" Colin asked.

"Y-Yeah just had another one," I looked up at Kelso who seemed disturbed. "Kelso whats it say?"

He sat back and tossed the scroll to me. "Dude...this scroll contains a spell to a fucking nuke"

"Really?!" I asked looking through it to confirm.

He nodded slightly. "Yeah it was to be used as a contingency plan if we were to fail at stopping Tirek''

I was shocked at how this all would have played out if we didn't win. "Celestia was gonna nuke the whole fucking planet if we lost that day..."

"What should we do with it?" Lucky asked.

"I say we put it in a hiding spot so no one can use it not even us" Kelso suggested.

"How are we gonna hide it and not know where it's at?" Stone Wall asked crossing his arms.

I tossed the scroll around in my hand before coming up with a solution. "Simple. Lucky can use a memory wipe spell" I stopped and checked the time, it was getting late and I had a 'date' to go on 2 days from now. "Alright we'll continue tomorrow and DON'T say a single word to anyone about this shit, got it?"

They all nodded in unison and I stood up and we departed from the room. I took the scroll with me and placed it in the chest next to my bed. I stripped off my armor and laid on my bed, slumber came sooner than I expected and I allowed the darkness to take over.

(5 hours later)

I awoke to a chill down my spine telling me something wasn't right. I listened for any noise in the room, the faint barely sound of someone taking a quick breath confirmed my suspicions, I grabbed my knife flipping around, stabbing a hooded figure in the shoulder. The intruder or intruders ganged up on me grabbing me, then one of them poked me with something, making my vision and body go hazy and numb. I then fell to the ground paralyzed as the Intruders searched my room for something, which they found as they opened my chest and picked up the scroll.

"There you are;" One of them hissed, the voice sounded like a dragon.

"Alright grab the human so we can RTB, we don't need to be here any longer" The injured dragon ordered, they picked me up then flew out the window I watched helplessly the castle getting farther and farther before passing out.

I woke up chained to a small circle, I looked around the dark floor and noticed my hands were covered in black veins.


"Good Lord, who's ass hole did I fist this time?" I jokingly asked aloud.


Out of the darkness, a figure stepped forward. "You are no longer in control"


I looked around. "Who said that?! Which one of you dead motha fuckas that shit!?"


"Me!" The figure showed himself as...Me?


"You look gay as fuck....wait that's me," I bit the inside of my cheek thinking about how weird this is.


"Yes and I shall build my Empire on-" I interrupted him.


"WAIT!" I shouted.

Silence took place before the other me spoke up. "What!?"


"Go fuck yourself you silly fucking butt crusty"


He breathed close to my face smelling like ass. "Why I outa-"


"Fuck you, demon guy, your breath's so bad it gave me an existential crisis it made me question my whole life!" I wheezed.


"This will be your grave" He lifted his hand and my vision went green before a force pulled me backward.

I was now falling through the sky at high speeds towards Twilights Library? I was confused as it was destroyed and turned into a tree castle but not anymore. I crashed through the window and slammed into someone.


"Son of a bitch!" I groaned


"Ow, what the? It was Twilight I landed on.


"My bad Twilight I....." I stopped mid-sentence as I looked at the actual pony version of Twilight, three ponies with spears and a bearded dude with a milky white eye in the kitchen. "Oh you have to be fucking kidding me"
(3rd POV)

Colin just finished taking a shower and looked at himself in the mirror, his body wasn't as bad as Kobes, but it also had that black hole where his heart should be.

"Damn, guess I won't be getting any girls snap anytime soon" He chuckled to himself, leaving the bathroom and putting on his clothes.

After he put his clothes on, he left the room and began walking to Kobes room. Today's plan was for him to vote on going to hide the scroll since he didn't want to risk the safety of the others, especially Kobe with his health and eye-fucking him up. Although no one said it yet, Kobe has been getting worse, and he shows it through his drastic actions, black veins covered left face but for some reason, he doesn't see it. Colin has talked with the girls about it, and they suggested using the elements, but Colin was afraid he'd turn to stone and that wouldn't be good.

Colin pushed the idea away as he finally arrived at Kobes door, he tried to turn the knob, but it was locked probably to keeps a 'certain' unicorn from breaking in again. He looked for the right key and unlocked the door, he entered the room but stopped, as the place looked like a tornado came on through here.

"Kobe?" Colin called out, he didn't get a response and walked over to the bathroom to see if he was in there. "No joy," He said quietly.

The window was open, which was strange as from what Colin could remember, Kobe hated having open windows, especially at night. A sudden feeling of dread and began looking all around the room before finding a small trace of blood on the ground, it was a purple color, and from Colin's knowledge of this world, only Dragons have purple blood. Colin stood up and noticed Kobes armor still on the ground.

"Shit!' He hissed, then ran out of the room to find the council.

Colin sprinted past guards then jumped over a railing down to the throne room where he spotted Kelso playing cards with Lucky and Stone Wall, he jogged over to them and shooed away the other guards playing.

"Colin! I was about to win 5,000 bits man," Kelso whined.

"Yeah, well too bad, we gotta go get, Kobe," Colin said, pulling Kelso up. They were confused about what was going on but followed Colin to Kobes room. "The dragons fucking took him and the scroll last night," He dipped his finger in the blood and showed them the evidence proving it was the dragons.

"What are we gonna do? They have the deadliest spell in history and took our general hostage!" Lucky said, starting to panic.

"We are going to have to do this ourselves, we can't let anyone know where we are going so I'll send a fake letter saying we're going to Klugetown while we take an airship to Dragon peak," Colin began walking off, but stopped and looked back. "Let us hope Kobe is still Kobe;"

They all went off to gather their things, they would meet up at the ship whom Colin called 'Black Pearl'. They set sail for the sky towards their destination, Colin and Kelso both held on to the hope of helping their corrupting friend and would kill every dragon in their way.