• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,625 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,625

Well that sucks

“Hey there.....partner," I say with what little confidence I have left in me. I hear Kelso sigh behind me.
"Nice job idiot, you look like you belong just fine," Kelso said sarcastically.

"Well next time we get sent to another world I'll be sure to bring an idiots guide to meeting aliens" I harshly whispered back. I turn to look at the girls who look so confused on what's happening right now.

The lavender girl who I recognize as Twilight Sparkle speaks up "Is everything alright?" She asks probably wondering why three knights are bickering at each other.

"Oh yeah we’re fine just kinda lost though"Colin replied while getting his sword off the ground and placing it in his sheath.

"Yeah, no kidding, what’s with the armor and costume git up," the rainbow-haired girl says giving Kelso a crept outlook.
Kelso from what I can assume made an offended face by the sound of him flabbergasted.

"It's not a costume it is my armor" Kelso huffed in annoyance.

"Do you need directions?" Twilight asks. I nodded my head and she tells us about a town West of us. I thanked her and then walked towards the rock where my sword and shield were. A roar erupted from the treeline and I look up to see a lion with a snake for a tail, with another head that looks like a goat.

"Well eat my ass and call me an uncle," Kelso says looking at the beast.
I grab my Zweihander and shield readying myself for a fight when the beast charged at us and I swung my sword at it to no avail. The beast was already on me and it had me on the ground knocking my sword out of my hand.

"It's got me!!" I yelled out trying to block it's slash attacks with my shield while pinned under it. Colin used his fire straight sword and hacked at the goat head. Kelso used his Dark sword and went after the snakehead.
I reached for my sword and the goat head grabbed my arm and threw me like a rag doll. I was about to slam into a rock only to be stopped by a purple hue. I looked around and saw Twilight using her magic to save my ass from the rock.

"Thanks for that, "I say, happy I'm not a bloody pulp. She puts me down and then uses her magic to try and fight the beast too. The other girls joined in the fight soon after and just then the snakehead went after the yellow Pegasus, 'that was Flutter Shy!' Just as the snake came closer, Kelso used his staff to wack the thing away. I charged at the beast and stabbed my sword into the goats head and Kelso manages to cut the snake in half but gets bucked by the beast's hooves.

"AAAAAAaaaa-" he flies into the trees and sticks his head up from the brush.
A rainbow trail flying by gets my attention, Rainbow Dash flies in and starts throwing kicks at the lion's legs while Colin goes in for another attack and jumps on the lion head stabbing at it. Kelso runs out of the brush and starts swinging at the legs of the monster. A white unicorn with nice hair was zapping the monster with her magic and the pink one pulls a cannon out of her hair.' how the th-?' Then I remembered, "Oh right, this is my little pony," I say to myself.
I start swinging at the goat head while it's being pulled by a rope.

"Ah got'em!" I hear the country pony say I cut the head off and start slashing at the lion but then out of nowhere a bright light comes from the half-dead beast and it disappears.

"Wha- where did it go?" I look around to see what could have done it but before I could think anything else I feel a pain in my side. I look down and see a big gash in my hip.

"Hey, your hurt!" I hear Twilight say as she approaches me. I hold up my hand and reach into my pouch and pull out my estus flask and start chugging it. feel my wound start to heal and I put my estus in my pouch and start coughing from the taste.

"Taste like a fire pit," I say trying to get the taste of ash out of my mouth.
Colin and Kelso come up to me after noticing my wound being healed.

"Whoa, dude are you okay?" Colin asks. He wasn't hurt, that's good, I nodded and I picked up my sword and shield. Twilight came up to me with amazement in her eyes.

"What was that?" She asks pointing at my pouch, I knew she was asking about the flask.

"Oh it's an Estus flask it heals un-' I stop mid-sentence and the only word I could hear was 'Undead' I start to feel sick and put my hands on my knees Kelso rushes over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ok my guy?" He asks as I start to breathe uncontrollably. I look at him and I throw my helmet off to the side and take my chest plate off. I look at my chest and right where my heart is there was the curse sign.

"Oh no no no no," I say knowing that means one thing 'I'm undead. “ I didn't know what to do, so I prayed to God begging for this not to be real. Kelso saw the undead mark and looked dumbfounded just like Colin did when he saw it. I put my armor back on and finally calmed down. I walked back to where the girls had gathered they all had looks of confusion and fear in their eyes. I sighed knowing I had some explaining to do.

Author's Note:

#nosleepforme

I got Smore to make ha ha ha..im lonely *sobs in corner*