• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,623 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,623

Being a diplomatic killing machine

The doctors rushed Twilight down the hallway with great speed. I on the other hand was freaking the fuck out about the fact I almost killed my friend, but it was out of self-defense so it technically wasn't my fault. I was pacing in a circle in the lobby alone, I had the others stay in the castle and to protect their cheeks like it was the rupture. I was whispering to myself pleading for her not to die, Luna came by but I chest boxed her out of the hospital.

One of the nurses approached me slowly probably to not to get yeeted into a wall.

"Um..sir" she tapped my shoulder and I whipped around scaring her.

"What is it, is she okay?!" I basically shouted. The nurse nodded weakly and led to the room. I pushed her aside and went up to the bed where another nurse was checking the beeping box.

"She's fine sir, just a concussion and slight bruising to her frontal lobes and minor bleeding but nothing we can't handle, she is however gonna be asleep for a few days to let her mind heal " the nurse said not even looking at me.

She finished with whatever she was doing and left me alone in the room. I sat in a chair by her bed and thought of what to say when she woke up. I was gonna apologize for Molly whopping her in the head of course but I don't know what to say about what happend all day. I sat looking all depressed under my helmet as time flew by, Luna came back wearing a gasket mask that helped her 'not get attached to my aren't which sounded fucking weird but I said whatever.

"You know why she acted that way right?" Luna asked. I just shrugged not really understanding all this.

"Luna I don't understand...why pick me out of the thousands of other ponies or Griffins that are old enough keep in mind. I'm just a simple undead who kills things and has anger issues" I put a bit of venom in 'old' since I was under age and it's illegal to date underaged people last time I checked.

"Well maybe it's cause she's grown on your for the past few months since you two met" I groaned inside from that. Back on earth I didn't want to be in a relationship, well I couldn't talk to a girl to save my life to be honest but I already had my life planned out. I would enlist in the military then retire if i didn't die and open a donut shop.

"What law permits this crap?" I looked at her.

"I do not know since the law was made while I was stuck on the moon, I do not like it either but I have no authority over it" I stared at her with a 'the fuck?' face.

"The hail you mean you jave no authority over it, you're a freaking princess!" I pointed at her. She spouted off some bs about not signing it or something but I wouldn't listen.

I felt tired but with Luna in the room I couldn't trust her, although I could leave but it would be a bitch to do now that more females are outside. I heard a distant scream for help as from what i can imagine was a poor soul being dragged away to a world of unlawful deeds. I looked at Luna who I knew cluld hear it too but did nothing, I shook my head as the screams went silent and prayed his soul would be safe. We sat in silence not speaking to each other, I had a fire bomb in my left hand as a last resort and I know its messed up to think of such a thing but my cheeks were on the line here. The girls all came by and I set up a defensive position with the chairs and a metal pole as they checked on her, Flutter Shy was fine but the others I couldn't trust much especially Celestia who eyeballed me the whole time.

(3 days later)

Twilight was awake now which was a relief. The nurses put a mask on her since it was still that week, I opened the window just in case and started chstting with her.

"So...about that day," her voice aas sort of muffled but j could still under stand her.

"Don't worry about it, its history just...forget about it" I put it bluntly. She forgave me for the rock incident and I forgave the making me break my leg incident.

Luna and I drew know the walls simce we were bored and I won 14 out of 25 in tic tac toe, we played chess and I swear to all that is holy Luna cheats, she claims she's just skilled but I call bs on that. I even tried to cheat but lost, anyways the whole squad came to day hi and all that with me and the boys standing near the window of course. We were all about to leave till Twilight asked me to stay but i of course said "Nien" and let her rest then hauled it down the hall with the boys and all the way to the castle. We shut the gate and had archers with tranquilizers arrows on every tower and made sure to lock down Sol. We built a catapult on the roof with four ballistas, the catapult could rotate at an alright pace for now, when we were testing it Kelso sat in it to fix his boot but I hit the lever without realizing he was in it and he flew all the way to Ponyville. He died obviously but it was fucking hilarious to see him scream as he flew like a bird.

We waited out the week with no issue but we didn't leave just to be safe, I sent a letter to Mac to see if it was safe and he responded an hour later with a "eeyup" so I could now relax. Me and the boys sat in the observation tower watching the forest for really no reason other than us being bored.

"The princesses can shut the fuck up" Colin said out of the blue.

"What's this?" I look at him.

"They always talk friendship thus and friendship that, then they proceed with this bullshit" he finished then Kelso chimed in.

"Yeah bro they can just shut the fuck up, "Oh our ponies are kind and blah blah blah" he made a Celestia impression. I nodded in agreement and jumped on the band wagon.

"Oh friendship? You never had friendship unless you been in Equestria"

"Oh you like exploring? Well you never been exploring in Equestria, I swear thats all they talk about"

We ranted about the ponies for a few more hours into the night, at one point we shot the ballista at Luna when she flew by and almost hit her. I walked around Sol and so far we've built barracks that covered 1/2 of the whole forest, it was like a small military city which was pretty fucking cool and Ajax suggested claiming all of the forest since no one owned it we could use the gorge as a trade route. I really weighed out my options on this, on one hand we did have a strong army last time I checked it's now 8,000 strong, but then there's a chance of countries wanting to have us on their side which we were allies with Equestria (kinda) and the Griffin empire had our backs of course so did some changling hives. I haven't talked to Prince Armor for a cool minute so I would send a letter later.

I had a meeting with the Council and we put it to a vote. Me,Ajax,Colin,Kelso,Stone Wall. Kelso was on board with becoming an actual functioning military although it would take alot of work with diplomatic bs and all that. Colin was against it for understandable reasons like us still being kids and all, Ajax pointed out the fact we could have better access to other territories where demons hide like that cointry North of us called "Yak yakistan" which had those loud ass cows, he also said we could get a better reputation if we offered aid with out badass demon killing skills. Stone Wall wanted to do it as well but didn't know if the princesses would agree. I had everything written down, We had the money an the leaders, we also have dedicated followers to the Sun and NOT Celestia. We had good housing for them and could take care of our little militia.

"If we do declare ourselves an actual militia then we would have to associate ourselves with a government like Equestria which could benefit us but also cause problems like on one hand we could finally get an actual alliance with Griffin stone and the lion clans in Zebrica along with Equestria...but it could also lead to conflict with us being called a terrorist organization and a bad rap other nations we aren't really associated with like the dragons and and the nation's down south and can't forget the Crystal empire" I bit my lip before coming to a final decision.

"Okay I will go to Canterlot tomorrow and have a hearing with the princesses;" I pointed to Ajax "I want you to come along as well" he nodded and we left the war room, Me and Ajax got our stuff together for tomorrow.

(Canterlot castle)

I sent a letter to Luna before we left so they could get ready. We were standing in the center of the Council chambers they had as they talked with nobles and all that. One of the nobles spoke up sith her bitchy attitude.

"So...human why should we allow you to make a militia in our country when we are more than capable of defending our citizen" I smirked as i was hoping for this question.

"Well ma'am if you haven't noticed a powerful demon from hell is roaming your lands and you have yet to take action, the Warriors of Sunlight are more than able to put down Tirek and his army if you allow us to do so" I did my best to speak professionally.

"We are aware of the circumstances but we have a different way of handling these things" Blue Bloods retarded twin piped up. The other nobles nodded in agreement but not the princesses.

"Like locking him away?" They all looked at me "How long will that work umtil he is free again, as we speak he is most likely killing inoccent beings. Now I am willing to follow the laws you set aslong as it secures our will to protect this land you call home" I paused for a moment looking back on the past things I've done. "If you care for your country then allow us to help defe-"

"Are you saying our army isn't capable of war? If so I think you should look back on our history of victories!"

"Okay then Sir where were you the night of the dragon attack 7 months ago? Where was your army during the Changling attack? Where was your army when thousands of demons were fleeing Taurteris? Where the fuck were you when discord fucked everything over?!" I shouted taking off my helmet. They all gasped at my scared up face. "The demons were stopped by two simple guys while you all sat on your ass bitching about taxes or ponies not respecting you. Now I am no man to judge you that's for the man upstairs but I will not sit by while Tirek gets stronger, if we can get access to other lands for our operations then we can stop Tirek and bring peace back to Equestria" I finished my speech and looked at them waiting for an answer.

After a minute of talking Celestia spoke.

"Kobe we will allow the Warriors of Sunlight to become an official milita if you sill agree to the terms" I gestured for her to proceed.

"You must defend Equestria from all matters of attack wether foreign or domestic. You can engage with Tirek but must not kill him as it's against the law to kill."she put a little venom in thw word kill.

"Excuse me but he's committed over hundreds of war crimes and a thousand years ago he commited mass genocide against the hippogriffs he should be impaled through the ass" Ajax inturuped her. He was right though Tirek deserved death no reform nothing...just a painful death.

"Yes but we believe all creature ckuld be reformed," he looked at me and I just shook my head basically saying "we're gonna kill the guy".

"We will require you to keep your militia at a capacity of 10,000 no more, We will also require you to accept orders from those who are of higher rank"

"But I'm basically an unkillable warrior so I out rank everyone in here, although I wouldn't mind challenging your officers to a duel for command over MY army" I said simply. Just then one of the nobles raised his hand.

"You are still in our country creature, we have rules here and you must follow them!" I really didn't like this guy, maybe I should kill him later...

"Okay first off we own the everfree, Luna said so and two if you weren't ul there right now I would shove a white phosphorus grenade in your ass" he sat silently the whole time after that.

"Kobe do you have military experience?"

"I have the experience to do what's necessary unlike you" we all stood in silence once again, I really wamted to get this over with cause either way I was ginna kill Tirek even if I was gonna get locked away permanently this time.

A piece of paper appeared imfront of me with all the rulles and regulations along with some bullshit agreement with Equestria but this time we got to control the opertaions and troops but had to get permission before any major op. I handed It to Ajax for him to read over and he just simply nodded. I sighed and signed it after re-reading a few more times, I tossed it back to Celestia and they seemed a little content with the deal. On our way out I flipped them off just for being them, we hopped on a carriage and went back to the castle.

(Sol a week after meeting)

I got done making dog tags for each soldier with the help of Stone Wall and Colin and had them hand out the tags. I was having a horrible headache and decided to go sleep it off, they started happening ever since the meeting and I think Celestia out a curse on me. I still had the nightmares but Luna would visit me and we would chat or she would watch me sleep which was really weird.

Me and the boys sat in the observation tower like usual and shoot arrows at timber wolves and other animals we could see. I bought some pieces for the telescope and after a few days of working on it I made it work, I tried to pinpoint our solar system but Luna mentioned her night being an illusion of some sorts which made me want to commit an Epstein on her. I sat down in my chair and just stared into space just thinking about things.

"Hey broski you good?" I felt Colin nudge me. I slowly nodded.

"Yeah...just thinking"

"About what?"

"I keep having these thoughts about what will happen when we go home. Will we be able to return to a normal life or still be haunted by these dreams to the day we die?" I looked back at what we've built in the span of a few month's and now we we're just gonna up and leave, for once I felt like I could actually do something with my life instead of being an angry teenager with 'depression' from what my shrink says.

"Dude I'm gonna be real honest, if you want to stay here me or Kelso won't stop you, but I don't think we're gonna stay though..." Colin replied. I felt the sadness in his voice hit me like a train, I could stay here but at what cost? Losing My best friends cause I'm to selfish to notice they want to go home? Or is it the that I believe the man upstairs has another plan for me?

"You know the Warriors of Sunlight will need a leader and you are the best one of us three so it's all good if you wanna stay, just be sure to write to us every once in a while. When we find a way to do that of course" Kelso says getting up and grabbing some drinks.

We sat there just drinking some knock off Dr pepper and listing to some sabaton, in the distamce I could see a white and a blue princess fly towards our direction. They landed infront of us with small smiles and i offered them a drink and they joined us in our daily routine. No talking, no singing just whatching the sky and enjoying the day.

I was actually glad to see the princesses here since I didn't have to write a letter to them about our next mission, which included Me, the boys and Ajax. We made up names for different platoons like mine who was called 'Liberty Division' and Colins being the 'Spear Company', Kelsos called his 'Red Barons'. I offered Ajax a leader position but he declined and hopped in with my team.

"Hey princess can I tell you something?" I look over to them and they look over at me with a strange expression.

"Kobe, why do you call us princess instead of our names are we not close enough friends?" Luna asked.

"Well it just how I know y'all the same way with everyone else, if you were a sergeant in the military I would call you sergeant" I answered. It was true too, back home I would talk to this veteran on my way home and he was a captain in the navy so I called him captain.

"You only know us as a princess?" She asked a little hurt. While it was true I saw them as a princess but I saw them as a friend too, just I didn't want to bother them with our antics and stuff.

"No no I see you as friends but I just call you by your titles since it's at the front you know?" They nodded and I was finally able to tell them of our mission. "Now onto the thing from earlier, Me and Ajax have had scouts sent to an old military bunker we found and it's packed with weapons from the old Griffin wars. Sadly Tireks goons got to it and now they are arming themselves with 'boom sticks' "

I pulled out the map of the area and handed it to them.

"I was hoping you would allow us to conduct a raid on it to stop the transportation of weapons and steal them for us or destroy them. We couldn't find a name for the base so we called it 'Bunker 3234' it's defenses are pretty good and if we can take the base it would open a while new array of plans to kick some ass" The princesses looked over the battle plan which was to strike from the skies since the anti air ballistas aren't up yet according to the scouts. I would have Liberty Divison attack from the western front, I would have the boys stay here incase of an attack which was unlikely but I had to play it safe.

I waited as the sister's discussed their answer and in Lunas eyes I could see her thirst for opening a can of whoop ass. They came back and gave us the green light for our mission, I had to keep myself from jumping in joy but not Lima she summomed a big fucking axe and flew down to the entrance of the castle.

"Please look after Luna she tends to have the same mindset as you and could get a little crazy" I made an offended pose and turmed away.

"Oh you hurt me with your words sunbutt" I fell over and played dead.

(5 hours later)

We marched our way through the plains with laughter and singing among us all. The men haven't seen action in a while so they were eager to fight anything that stood in our way let it be a fly or a random pony who I hate for a personal reasons I shall not discuss. Luna told stories of her time during the Equestrian and Griffin war, and how she was known as the one with the highest kill count and had a bounty so large her own troops thought about turning her in.

We finally arrived at our destination and waited for the signal. I watched the sky and saw the blue flash then we moved onto the bunker. Immediately bullets started flying and luckily our shields protected us the while walk up the hill. A machine gun had my left flank pinned so I threw a lighting spear at it and an explosion erupted from inside.

"Ajax take the left flank and move behind them we'll catch them off guard!" I shouted over the gunfire. He nodded and took for the back side, I continued my push up the hill then a horde of demons charged down it and clashed with us.

I impaled the first three and tossed them aside, another demon tried to slash my legs but earned a shield to the jugular. I knee they were the weaker ones as some didn't even have weapons. Luna was butchering through the crowd and seemed to enjoy it as much as Liberty Division is right now, I can hear the cheers ovrr the sound of slightered demons and gunfire.

I reached the bunkers gun hole and crawled in, I choked out the first demon and pjcked up its gun. It looked like a great value version of the m4 Thompson. I tested it on a corpse and it worked really well. I put it ilon my back and continued my massacre in the base, nothing could stand before me I was an unstoppable killing machine.

"Kill them all!"

I heard a voice say and i turned around to see nothing. I shrugged and continued my crusade, I grabbed a straggler and dragged him to a pole. I found some rope amd began to raise the demon by its neck and tied the rope to the pole.

"Sir, we've taken the bunker and found a few still alive" a Minitaur showed me the way to the the prisoners.

They were all somewhat battered but could still talk, I went to the first one and held my fnife to its left eye.

"So I'm gonna say this once, you tell me where exactly Tirek is and I won't kill you in the most painful way possible;" it stayed silent but glared at me. "So be it"

I had a pony hold it down and I slowly pushed the knife into its eye causing it to scream in pain. The other prisoners watched in horror as I chopped off the ears and stuffed them in my pouch. I pointed to the next one who tried to run away, they laid him down and it stsrted pleading.

"We dont know where he is we only follow orders I swear!" I looked to my men who all wanted to see the bastsrd dead, I pointed to a Griffin and lion.

"Go get some rope" I ordered. They left immediately and brought back the rope.

We dragged the demon over and began to tie it's arms to two trees. I pulled out my knife and started cutting off the skin from its back, I was trying to copy the same execution the nords did back in the day called the blood eagle. It was a gruesome execution but effective nonetheless, the little bastsrd kept screeching in pain as I pulled out it's lungs and was finally finished. I stepped back to look at my art and heard Luna throw up behind me, I couldn't help but smile under my helmet.

"Dear maker Kobe this is just barbaric!" Luna said.

"This is war princess, and war comes with a price"

Author's Note:

Hows it going my fellow gamers I wanted to let y'all know of what each little group looked like in armor and what they are used for.

Liberty Division (Attacking Force): Red White and Blue

Spear Company (Defence force): Black and Grey

Red Barons (Artillery): Black Red and White