• Published 11th May 2019
  • 2,143 Views, 68 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Utopia - dystopia8



Chasing after a group of cyber ponies, Amber finds herself in the ruins of the once great city of Manehattan and the unwilling pawn in a long forgotten secret

  • ...
6
 68
 2,143
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 11 )

11250051
Isnt Fallout Equestria set in the far future of FIM?

11288945
Yes, Fallout: Equestria is generally set roughly 200 years after the events of FIM. The exact amount of time might differ depending on which fic you read though.

11288953
but then why does the story have the tag Main 6?
They should be dead

(The original)

11288953
is there any way i can get the books?

11288953
and can i get a story description of the story?
i still havent figured out the plot

11288954
The mane 6 are dead in FO:E, but they still manage to play a fairly large role in the story through backstory and flashback, hense the tag.

11288956
You can read the original FO:E here on fimfiction. There is a link to it in the description of my story.

11288959
As for a description of the story, it's about a mare that leaves her Stable and sets off on a journey through the wasteland, makes some friends and enemies along the way and ends up as a pivotal player in a large conflict that will alter the wasteland forever. I won't say more as I would highly recommend reading the story. If you want more info before reading the story, you can find pretty much anything FO:E related by looking it up online.

Hope all this helped! :twilightsmile:

11288986
can you give me the order of Fallout Equestria stories.
I struggled to get information.

Is Project Horizons canon?
is it a sequel?
Are there more FO.E?

Do you know how to get the books?

11289302
Project Horizons is technically not canon, even though many treat it as such, and yes, FOE are very common. Check the group.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/240/fallout-equestria
It has the majority of FOE stories in their folders.

I personally can't recommend PH, but it is readable. Woudn't even say it's not enjoyable, just has those episodes that you wish you didn't read. And really, it does read like chapters are episodes sometimes. The writing itself is very good by the way, it's just that people tend to both love and hate parts of the plot. Understandably, I should add. It is mostly horror in theme, with some serious bullshit plot points.

You should read the original first of course, but most of the time it is not strictly required. Once again the plot is not the strongest point by book standards and incredibly it will remind you of a playthrough, so it is not really a negative. Everything else is excellent.

Murky Number Seven, as well as Pink Eyes are must read. Gardener, Duck and Cover, Make Love Not War and Heroes are on my list of recommendations as well.

11289408
i mean more to the Original


are the books marketable anymore?

11289408
can i get the final stoey description of Project horizons before i start reading both

11289415
11289413
The original books are marketABLE yes, but I don't think you can find them anymore.
Littlepip repairs pipbucks. Stable celebrity tricks her into helping her leave. They both want to do something else than their job. She goes after the singer she has a crush on. It turns into a very long... misadventure.

Project Horizons... well. I don't know how to describe without spoilers, but references the Wasteland series a lot, has (not literal) oceans of blood gore and bitter tears, also pornographic scenes, sometimes with more horror. The plot plays out like the OG basically,but much darker. Stable security guard goes to retrieve escaped livestock stallion. Then plot keeps twisting like a ball of yarn. Also character growth, this one has. And angst, a lot. Did I tell about horror aplenty? With some comedy to contrast with of course, just like the original.

Login or register to comment