• Published 31st Mar 2019
  • 1,234 Views, 5 Comments

Making Bad Days Brighter - FabulousDivaRarity



Silverstream is having the worst day. Smolder notices, and knows exactly what she needs.

  • ...
11
 5
 1,234
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

<LoL!> Sky Star is still Sky Star.

The episode with Terramar was definitely a great ep for helping children, and parents, cope with divorce / separation. I know as, sadly, my wife decided to leave me a few months ago and ensuring the well-being of our son has been quite the challenge.

However, back to the point of the story, seeing how Sky Star and Silver Stream are corresponding is great. It's kind of like Silver Stream had her own version of making a "Friendship Report".

I wonder if the two do exchange letters? Sky Star doesn't seem like she'd be content not knowing more about the world beyond Mt. Aeris and Seaquestria. I'd guess the two would be happy to swap letters to share what they've been learning.

Very nice way to expand upon this series. It shows growth in Smolder along with Silver Stream. It's more than just moments when Silver Stream gets to be a mom. It's showing a degree of building trust, friendship, and further showing how every creature can be whoever (s)he feels they should be. :)

SilverStream really does have a really good motherly vibe. Good work

Login or register to comment