• Published 1st Apr 2019
  • 1,959 Views, 73 Comments

Nine Years - The Blue EM2

  • ...
3
 73
 1,959

Extra note

APRIL FOOLS!

Comments ( 42 )

I called it real easily X3

9540766
yep =3


No way I didn't want to lose such a valuable Editor such as you, my UK Friend X3

9540770
I won't be going anywhere.

9540830
And I imagine you won't either.

9540875
With how my FIMFiction account is improving since I finally started doing stories on here, no way I'm giving up on this website! :yay:

You had everyone fooled for a while, Blue EM2. I wonder if you read any of MY stories. Including an Equestria Girls crossover story I did.

9541344
Here's to good times.

9541405
It better be an april fools the ship hasn't sunk yet. Plus i jusy got some new bilge pumps.

9542045
Technically, April Fools expired at 12:00 on April 1st.

9542407
It still was april 1st for me 3 hours ago

Well, check this out. It seems as though G4.5 is actively being used as an animation style, so there is still hope for the saga. Like the Twitter message said, it's a new beginning.

https://youtu.be/o0gLNasqsuo

9542709
That's nice to know. I hope they keep the VAs (I've grown really attached to some of them, such as Michelle Creber and Madeleine Peters).

9542920
I don't know whether this is true, but there's a rumor that says Applejack is getting an urban-sounding voice. What if they got Marisa Tomei of "My Cousin Vinny" fame?

9543202
I don't really know. I'm understandably wary of G5.

9549639
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it (even if I did write some of this as an April Fool's joke).

9552917
That was a week ago now.

To those who are sad to see FIM go.

Never fear, Lance Darkwater is here!

I have the solution to this problem; https://www.fimfiction.net/group/214281/fim-sequels

Not gonna lie, I fell for that.

Glad I found this poem. Cheered me up in more ways than one.

11461555
It's certainly nice to know some of my older things are still being read and enjoyed.

11461709
I’m a G4 only brony. Because of this I actively seek out stories related to G4 and G4 only.

11462091
Fair enough. I'll write the odd G4 story every now and then, provided I have a good idea first.

11462211
In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad idea. Only how it is expressed can be good or bad. Same thing with everything nowa days
Bad representation + misunderstanding = anger
Good representation + misunderstanding = tranquility and a new outlook on creativity

11462213
True, but I like my writing to stand out. I'm not content to do the same as everybody else. I feel every author needs a niche in order to get moving.

11462411
Usually by identifying gaps in the story market. For example, I noticed quite a few Thomas and Friends crossover stories, but none which had the MLP characters living in the world of Thomas and Friends. Several stories later and that has been my most popular content for more than two years.

11462591
Wow. So that’s what a niche is. Thanks for sharing that with me bro. Hey you’re more than welcome to tell me to shut up ya know. Your being sweet and I respect that honestly but if you want me to stop commenting you’re more than welcome to shut up how ever you please. I won’t tell you to shut up cause that’s not in my nature to be a jerk through the internet in real life that is equally as rare on my part now a days too in a way it’s more subtle than me actually saying the words shut up. Anyways your call man. I appreciate you talking to me but you don’t gotta do it anymore if you don’t want to.

11462872
I understand. But I do appreciate having somebody to speak to, as some days on here can get rather quiet.

11463846
Oh well if that’s the case I certainly don’t mind being that friend. In fact I would love to keep conversing with you.

Login or register to comment