• Member Since 23rd Dec, 2013
  • offline last seen 2 hours ago

Oroboro


Just a gal writing about gals bein pals

Comments ( 34 )
Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

I remember this being a lot of fun.

R5h
R5h #2 · Feb 8th, 2019 · · · β6 ·

Hell yeah! I love how crazy and huge this one is. It's super fun!

We getting these 🇧ig 🇧ean stories.

I still get a kick out of the jizz-powered propulsion system. XD

This was one hell of a ride.

Jaro45 #6 · Feb 8th, 2019 · · 2 · β4 ·

“Tada! Allow me to introduce the Beanis brand Beandroid! There are a lot of other uses, but this one is essentially just a robot body for me to move around. Be able to really meet and greet the guests, you know? Anyway, if you could take that cord there and plug it into the induction port in the back, I can upload my consciousness and we can get out of here!”

Yeah, here. Here's where I say, "Sunset, kill that abomination, and leave. NOW!" Just get the Hell outta there and hope to Murphy you can find a way to never encounter Beanis again. Good luck.

Magnificent work. Who knows? Perhaps that older, wiser Midnight could go back and smack some sense into her younger self. Regardless, thank you for a great read.

“Oh fuck, what was that?” Rainbow Dash called out. “Shit, I think it saw my dick!”

Poor Rainbow Dash. She died as she lived: boinking a giant abyssal fish monster. :fluttercry:

nemryn #9 · Feb 8th, 2019 · · · α5 ·

Oh ho, so that's what the "medical scan" was for.

How the fuck does this have a downvote...

9447386
;_;7 Press F to pay respects.

Sor far, what I enjoyed the most in your story is the presence of Midnight Sparkle.
Because, in the previous stories (aside Octofussy and In the Grim Beanis of the Future), we didn't get that much of an insight of her and what her presence meant, less if Beanis was completely aside of her character or not.

There was several references/ideas in other stories about an "end of the world" apocalyptic crisis", etc., but even if Twilight explained she was responsible for it, I can't picture how exactly, or if it's related to any prequel of the BCU.

But, did Sunset died before meeting Twilight, as "Dying in a watery, dick filled tomb wasn't a part of the bargain." in β6, or "died" much later according to Midnight explainatipn in α6?

Anyway, you've done an amazing sequel of The Blood Dome.

So the α storyline is Sunset going from the Blood Dome to Beantopia and β storyline is set much later after things have all gone to hell. The only question now is, how much time passed from the α story to Sunset’s death and how much time passed from then to the β storyline.

I read this yesterday, and it's a great addition to Beanis. Skystar was the highlight for me. Minor nitpick, I don't think you know how decompression sickness works. The pills were unnecessary, as all the characters were in normally pressurized areas the whole time.

9447383
That would be interesting and would essentially be that the one to save the future isn't Tempest since that went out the window when her memories were wiped, but actually Beanos trying to save the future from herself by experiencing the consequences of her actions and wanting to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Clearly Beanis can benefit the world but there are moments where enough is enough. If she could remember which is which, she can compromise and fix things while still revolutionizing the world's martial aids by knowing what and what not to do.

Comment posted by unfortunately yiff deleted Feb 10th, 2019
Comment posted by unfortunately yiff deleted Feb 10th, 2019

Midnight here is so much more true to the original spirit of B E A N I S than the well written but very depressing mid-phase 2 to early stage 3 midnight, good job

On chapter B1 and calling it now The medical scan from earlier is so that Midnight could clone Sunset, and the Sunset in the A chapter is a clone/beandroid.

i like this one better the second time when i actually know what the hell is going on. also, you know, proper chapter divisions and labeling.
but yeah, fun ride, cool setup for future stuff, nice little story with rainbow and her issues. i have questions about what comes next, but... i'll save 'em for the discord server.

OH GOD WHY WONT IT DIE! WE MADE SUCH TERRIBLE SACRIFICES UNDER THAT BRIGHT RED MOON, SO WHY WONT IT JUST DIE!

And finally, we roll on 'round to this bitch.

This is off to a fantastic start!

oooohhh...shit 'bout to get heavy

This was amazing.

into the depths

Sunset went from trying to cut down on spending to cutting down obstacles

9450256
I forgot about the medical scan. Until the final chapter, I had assumed that the pill was actually a nanomachine that enabled the cloning.

Despite all the foreshadowing, I didn't predict that it took place in the far future, and assumed it was simultaneous. I thoroughly enjoyed the alpha story on the second read through.

Apparently there is a way to get somebody other than Sunset to not want Rainbow Dash's dick. We need this.

9449871
They were surrounded by air the whole time, and it would be a reasonable enough assumption the pressure was normal. But it's an assumption, and it's not impossible working with bean-based plantlike and animallike creations under very different atmospheric pressure - or even content - was a major reason for working under sea level to begin with.

the usual ‘flowers as vaginas’ metaphor

That's not a metaphor. Flowers are genitalia, plain and simple.

Well, that happened and/or will happen.

Login or register to comment