• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 4,731 Views, 2,770 Comments

Thomas and Friends: The Retold Adventures - The Blue EM2



Picture a Land where the Sky is so Blue, a Storybook Land of Wonder...

  • ...
18
 2,770
 4,731

Chapters Next
Introduction

The Island of Sodor is surrounded by golden beaches and beautiful blue sea. It sits in the Irish Sea between England and the Isle of Man, thereby giving the Bishop of Man and Sodor the other half of his (or her) diocese, and measures 60 miles east-to-west by 42 miles north-to-south. There are towns and villages, a coal mine, country parks, mountains, and lots of trees where the birds sing.

This island is also home to lots and lots of railway lines, and many engines. This is the tale of a railway, a group of boys and girls, some engines, and the magic that brought them together. Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present...

Thomas and Friends: the Retold Adventures!

Author's Note:

Welcome onboard!

This year, we mark no fewer than three important anniversaries; the 75th anniversary of the publication of The Three Railway Engines, the 10th anniversary of the broadcast of Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic parts 1 and 2, and the 5th anniversary of Shed 17 I mean, the 20th anniversary of Thomas and the Magic Railroad! So why not put them all together?

Chapters Next