• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 1,557 Views, 28 Comments

A Sweetie Lesson Sequel - Secret_Shadows



After the events of "A Sweetie Lesson In Friendship, Sweetie still has some loose ends to tie up.

  • ...
2
 28
 1,557

And you thought it was over?

A Sweetie Lesson Sequel

Part I
'And You Though It Was Over?'

Written By: Secret_Shadows (Me)
Edited By: avorin

'Its funny really, the pony you like is told you like them, then is told you don't, and they are still [strike]akward[/strike] Awkward....'

"Rarity!" Sweetie shrieked

"Sweetie Honestly can you be any louder?" She said

"Did you spell check my diary again?" Sweetie said, looking at Rarity with daggers shooting out her eyes.

"No?" Rarity said with an obvious look of guilt on her face.

"Rarity!" Sweetie yelled.

"But Sweetie, a diary is no good if the person reading it can't understand it!" Rarity said

"But You're not supposed to read it, you're only supposed to read it when I tell you to!"

"I..uh...." Rarity said looking for an answer.

"Wait, how did you even get into it, I have the only key....." Sweetie said

Rarity's face turned red, she had managed to get in using her own diary key, it had fit the lock perfectly.

"You left it open" Rarity lied through her teeth.

"Oh....I.....oh....well, Close It Next Time!" Sweetie Said

'Thank Celestia she bought it' Rarity thought to herself.

Just then Pinkie Pie burst through the door and started singing.

"Pinkie what on earth are you doing?" Rarity stopped her, shoving a hoof in Pinkies mouth.

"Oh, this seemed like a perfect place to put the theme song!" Pinkie said

"Theme, what?" Rarity said

And with that, Pinkie galloped out the door.

'That's pinkie for you' Both sisters thought in unison.

-

Sweetie Belle sat on Rarity's bed, again spending the week at the Boutique. Her diary was open and she was writing more entries. It really was a great gift from Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, the first entry into the diary was a copy of the letter to Celestia they wrote.


Dear Diary,
Its been a month now and Shadow Fire still won’t talk to me, its really awkward (Yes Rarity I Spelled It Right This Time) around him now, its like, its like he wants me gone.

Sweetie was writing in her diary, her day had been extremely taxing on her. First she was bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon, what else is new, And then she came face to face with Shadow Fire only to be given an awkward look as he walked away.

'Some things never get better I guess' Sweetie thought to herself.

There was a knock on the door.

"Sweetie! Time to go to bed" Rarity said before entering the room.

"Fine" Sweetie said with a huff.

And as usual she fell asleep as soon as she crawled into bed not realizing how tired she was.

-

The next morning was typical, Sweetie managed her mane and got her school supplies together. The walk to the school yard was also uneventful as any other day since the diary incident.

"Hey Sweetie Belle!" Scootaloo said as Sweetie got to the school yard.

"Hi Scootaloo" Sweetie said, she was depressed, or a close equivalent.

"What’s the matter?" Scootaloo asked

"Its just that everytime I try to talk to Shadow Fire he runs away from me, and I don't know what to do, Scootaloo you have no idea what it's like to be in love and have the pony you love not want anything to do with you." Sweetie said, she started thinking about things to herself.

"I was in love once" Scootaloo said

There was a long pause.

"I Said I Was In Love Once" Scootaloo yelled into Sweetie's ear.

"Oh, what was that Scootaloo" Sweetie said, her eyes locked on Shadow Fire as he walked into the schoolyard, he was a pegasus pony, he had a grey coat and a dark orange and red mane, he even had a cutie mark, 2 wings symbolizing flight, which was something considering he was a year younger than Sweetie. Sweetie was locked in her trance.

"Oh never mind" Scootaloo said before walking away.

"Ok, you do that" Sweetie said before falling on her face after not noticing her fore hooves were balanced on Scootaloo's saddle bag which she just took with her.

Sweetie just stood back up and stared awkwardly at Shadow Fire, who hadn't even noticed her.

"Uh, Sweetie Belle? the school bell just rang" Apple Bloom said

No response.

"Sweetie?" Apple Bloom said before Sweetie felt a hoof collide with her head.

"Ow, what did you do that for?" Sweetie said rubbing her now sore head.

"Yer gonna be late for class" Apple Bloom said.

"Oh...uh, yeah lets go" Sweetie said following her friend, thoughts of Shadow Fire still lingering in her mind.

She got into the classroom and sat down in between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom near the back of the classroom, she got out her notebook and started writing something. What was odd was it was not notes she was writing, but a doodle of her and Shadow sitting together at a nice picnic.

"Sweetie Belle, stop doodling in your notebook and take notes" Cheerilee said.

"Oh, whath, I'hm Sowry Msh Cheerilee" Sweetie said through the pencil that was in her mouth, she spit it out onto the desk in front of her.

"Good now, can anypony tell me.." Whatever Cheerilee said next trailed off, Sweetie was staring at Shadow Fire, this time he noticed and gave her a weird look. She did not care, she just wanted to talk to him.

Several hours passed and she was still staring at Shadow Fire, by now being more discreet about it, then he got up and walked over to her.

"Uh, Sweetie Belle? You do know school is over right? you haven't moved since the bell rang, ten minutes ago." He said

"Yes I will!" Sweetie said, instantly snapping out of her train of thought, in her mind he had just asked her to go on a date with him.

"Uh, what?" he said

"Err, uh, yeah I know, I was just uh, waiting to ask Cheerilee a question." Sweetie said

"Oh, ok then" Shadow said, he had an awkward look on his face, he knew she liked him, even before he was told, but now there was something different, he felt strange around her, his hooves got sweaty and he got abnormally nervous. but he just put it off to be the weather or allergies.

Cheerilee walked over to Sweetie, "You wanted to ask me a question?" She said

"I, uh, what now?" Sweetie said

Cheerilee started smiling, she knew exactly what was going on, after all, she was a young filly in love once to.

"You can go now Sweetie" She said

"Thank you miss Cheerilee" Sweetie said leaving the school to catch up with her friends.