• Published 4th Aug 2012
  • 4,583 Views, 130 Comments

Eris' game - Java Joe



A sequel of sorts to Doorway to Another Place.

  • ...
17
 130
 4,583

Revelations - warning: mild clop near the end.

Auhtor's note: I've been informed by some that the ending to the chapter might not be completely "teen" friendly. There is some light clop but nothing graphic or overly descriptive. Consider it PG-13 with a lot more implied than actually shown.

*****************************************

Rick became aware of somebody shaking him awake and saying the library was closing. "Wha? Yeah yeah, I'm up" he mumbled as he looked blearily into a pair of green eyes which resolved themselves into Spike.

"Hey little bro, what's up?" Rick said without thinking.

Spike looked at him a little funny on hearing those words then a big smile appeared on his face after finally recognising the voice. "Rick? Is that you?" Without waiting for confirmation he threw himself at Rick, giving him a big hug and tearing up while saying, "my big brother is back!" over and over again.

A little embarrassed by this unexpected affection, Rick patted him on the head and wondered what to do next. Thankfully Twilight came up the stairs, carrying about a half dozen books. She saw the scene in front of her, smiled and said, "now isn't that sweet?"

Spike froze on hearing those words and turned around to behold the pony he regarded as his sister. "Twilight!" he yelled happily as he ran towards her and almost knocked her down when he hugged her. Both of them were tearing up after finally having been reunited after so many months. After several minutes of this the questions started and Twilight and Rick decided that Spike would have to know the truth concerning their being here.

They explained how it was they managed to come back to Equestria but why both of them came back as ponies was still a mystery. Rick told him about his suspicions concerning Earth and Equestria and Twilight filled them both in on some of the history she found.

"Look here, " she said putting one of the books down on the table. "This is a legend from over 1000 years ago, before the time of Nightmare Moon and before Discord. It talks of a pony called Wishbringer who discovered a strange cave which led to a world of riches. There he discovered a race of bipeds, some were good, some were bad but all of them wanted to come to Equestria. The good ones wanted to trade & in some cases live with the ponies in harmony. Others simply wanted to take everything they could get their hands on which included ponies."

"Don't tell me, they would take the ponies back to their cave where they were never seen again. Basically taking them back to Earth but the ponies didn't know this. They only knew some pink skinned creatures with hands would grab up any pony they could find and the pony would disappear into the cave never to be seen again. Effectively 'gobbling' them up. They were the goblins of legend weren't they?" Rick asked.

"It doesn't actually say so one way or another but it fits, " Twilight said.

"The good humans fought against the bad humans and all the ponies joined in. Some wanted to fight the bad humans with the good but some just wanted all humans to be removed from Equestria. This war went on for years, the humans eventually retreating to the caves but not eliminated from Equestria completely, " Twilight paused here and sighed deeply, not wanting to go on.

"And? What happened next?" Spike asked excitedly.

Rick looked at Twilight and knew that there was something she didn't want to read. Something that she had always believed was true, but the story showed it was different than she had been taught. He reached over and placed his hoof over hers. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to, I'm pretty sure I can figure out what happened next."

"What do you think happened?" Twilight asked a little sadly.

"Discord shows up, makes for a bad time for everybody, causes a lot of problems and the princesses use the Elements of Harmony to turn him to stone. But that's not the end because the seeds of discord have now been planted. Luna, tired of being the goddess of the night rises up against Celestia and is banished to the moon using the same elements of harmony they used against Discord. Bad stuff is still happening, skirmishes between the humans and the ponies, something happens and finally Celestia goes ballistic. She uses the elements of harmony one last time to cleanse the land of the last humans. The good ones are turned into ponies, the bad ones are banished to the cave and a barrier is set up to prevent them from ever coming back. Am I close?"

Twilight nodded sadly. "Some of your points are off, but that's the basic idea. Humans helped to create Discord, he's responsible for twisting Luna into Nightmare Moon and it was an ambush on an innocent family that finally led to Celestia sending the humans away. But how did you know she turned some into ponies?"

"Too many anachronisms in this world to make any sense unless ponies used to have fingers. Things like doorknobs or stringed instruments that are plucked. Ponies have no way of using these things. But they still exist and are still there although in a slightly altered form."

"So what do we do now?" Spike asked.

"I don't know Spike, " Twilight answered. "But I think we're going to have to see Celestia and get all this sorted out. It's too late now, we'll have to contact her tomorrow. So I figure we grab a bite to eat, get some sleep and see how the day looks tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me. And lil bro, " Rick said turning to Spike. "Do us a favour and try not to mention any of this to Rarity. We're trying to keep a low profile at the moment and don't want the whole town to know we're back. Once again, fate gave Rick the finger and the door of the library burst open, there was an explosion and the room was suddenly filled with confetti, balloons and a spread from Sugarcube Corner all thanks to Pinkie Pie and her party cannon.

"Surprise! " the cotton candy maned pony yelled as she entered the library followed by a throng of ponies including the remainder of Twilight's friends. The fillies stopped and stared, thinking they were meeting a cute new stallion in town when in fact they were meeting a cute new stallion and Twlight Sparkle again. Pinkie squee'd in excitement and made a bee line for Twlight as fast as she could.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, " she said as she ran to see her friend. "It's you! It's you! It's really you!" she said bouncing up and down like a rabbit on a sugar high. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming? I would have made a special surprise party for you and not just the new stallion although I could have made a party for both of you at the same time but then that wouldn't have been as special because there would then be two parties and two parties are better than one and I could invite you both..."

"Pinkie, please! You're giving me a headache, " Rick said.

Pinkie stopped bouncing which was a feat in itself as she was still a few feet in the air when she did so and just hovered there for a moment before settling gently down to the ground. "Oh my gosh this is so great! Twilight and Rick are both back and now he's a pony too which is even better. I gotta tell everypony here!" Before either Twilight or Rick could do anything, Pinkie Pie had run off to tell the rest of the guests that these two had returned to Equestria.

"So much for keeping a low profile, " Spike said as he sat down in front of them with a slice of cake.

It didn't take long before the fillies immediately gathered around Twilight, talking, laughing & crying. It was a heartfelt reunion that nopony there had thought they'd ever have. Rick smiled seeing all this, while he wouldn't have traded his time with Twilight for all the world, seeing her here with her closest friends filled something in her that she unfortunately couldn't get back home. He also thought it was incredibly selfish of him to want them to go back to Earth. Sure if they stayed here he'd be separated from his family and friends but when they were there Twilight was separated from hers. And it wasn't like there was ever really a choice in the matter. Twilight chose that because the portal she had created was gone and she didn't want to live without him. And just like that, the importance of going home was no longer that important. Home was wherever Twilight was be it here in Equestria or back on Earth.

"Rick? You okay?" Twilight asked him. "You seemed far away there for a while."

"Maybe, but I'm here now with you and that's the important thing, " he responded. There were several dawwwwww's from the surrounding fillies which made Rick and Twilight blush a bit. But, never one to let a moment like that go without making a joke out of it he came back with, "we're allowed to be this way, we're still newlyweds and on the honeymoon."

Unnoticed by the rest of the crowd, Discord stood and watched the whole scene. He and Sunrunner had shown up in town and had immediately been swept up by Pinkie Pie and brought to the library for the party. Nopony recognised Sunrunner and nopony recognised Trixie as well. Discord had gone through the trouble of reversing Trixie's mane and colour so instead of a pony with an azure coat and silver / blue mane she now was a pony with a silver / blue coat and azure mane. A quick trim of her mane into a different style and her burned off cutie mark and she was unrecognisable to all. Trixie however raged at seeing her Twilight married to a stallion but she was at least happy that the monkey was no longer involved. If she managed to get free from Discord then she would deal with the brown earth pony that was sitting next to her.

While this was going on in Trixie's mind, Discord felt a little confused. He had felt the doorway from Earth open and knew that the closest place to come was Ponyville yet he couldn't sense the human anywhere. He had hoped that the human would show up here but it was getting late and he was getting bored. He wanted to play with the emotions of the ponies here, but with all the elements of harmony present it was too big a gamble, he'd have to wait for another time. Although maybe he could delay them from doing anything. A quick incantation aimed at the coffee coloured stallion and the element of magic and they'd be useless for the next few days.

"Come Sunrunner, we can't do anything more here."

"Yes mistress, " the poor pony said as he followed her out of the library.

As all parties go, this one eventually had to die down. The guests left, until it was just Twilight's closest friends and family. They slowly said their goodbyes as the ponies left until it was just Twilight and Rick.

"You wanna clean up?" Rick asked.

"It can wait until tomorrow, let's just go to bed." Twilight led the way up the stairs to her old room.

"I don't think we're both going to fit on there." Rick said looking at the single bed.

Twilight just scoffed, a quick blast from her horn and the bed grew a couple sizes so it was large enough for two. She just smiled at him, he smiled back and said, "you're awesome" and kissed her. He had meant it as a quick kiss on the lips but the minute his lips touched hers it just progressed beyond that into something a lot more passionate. It was like a switch had been thrown and all he could think about now was his mare. Screw being rational, right now having her was the only thing that mattered.

He broke the kiss and brought his snout to her cheek, to her throat, her neck just inhaling her scent. She smelled fantastic, like the most exotic perfume. He couldn't stop smelling her, nibbling at her as he went and Twilight also felt like her head was swimming. For some reason that kiss just ignited something in her that she couldn't imagine. The minute his lips touched hers it was like a fire had gone off in her nethers. Her eyes closed as his lips travelled all over her, leaving a trail of fire and desire in their wake. Deep down she felt something was wrong, that she shouldn't be feeling this way but she just couldn't focus on anything other than her stallion.

Finally he could take it no longer, without using words he nudged her over to the bed a little impatiently, his arousal plainly visible. Twilight obeyed, more than ready for her stallion as she lay the front of her body on the bed, lifted her tail and presented. He advanced on her, raised himself up and entered her. Both ponies whinnied in unison, this also being the first time they had ever done this when both of them were ponies.

Time stopped having any meaning as their bodies worked at a rhythm older than civilisation. So caught up in this that nothing else made a difference. All that mattered was the now and what they were doing. Animalistically Rick reached down, took a hold of her mane in his teeth and yanked back hard. Twilight whinnied in pleasure at this and pushed back at him harder than she had before, her rump slapping up against him over and over again in time with his thrusts. It was over much too soon as Rick exploded inside her, filling her womb with his seed. Twilight screamed as her own orgasm ripped through her, her muscles milking the last bit from his rapidly shrinking member.

Panting hard, Twilight made it onto the bed before passing out. Rick wasn't so lucky as he simply collapsed on the floor before falling unconscious as well.

Back in Trixie's old lair, Discord chuckled evilly as he sensed his spell had worked perfectly. Those two would give in to their most animal of instincts for the next few days. It would be exactly as if Twlight was in heat and they'd effectively be out of the way while he searched for the human. He gave a glance at Sunrunner, now back in his frilly maid's outfit as he sat there patiently waiting for the word from his mistress.

"Not tonight slave, Eris has a headache, " Discord said before turning over and pretending to go to sleep. He heard Sunrunner whimper in frustration and smiled. This was music to his ears and tomorrow when he finally tracked that human down, he'd make his previous escapades in Equestria look like a practical joke.

In the castle of Canterlot, things were not going well.

Celestia and Luna had searched all day for the human but so far, nothing had turned up. The human couldn't just be hiding because Celestia would have sensed him when she got close enough. Ever since she had banished the last human from Equestria over 1000 years ago she had made it possible to sense it when one was around. If she didn't know better it was almost as if a pony had come through but that was impossible, there were no ponies left on Earth only horses.

She made her way to her bedchambers, on her way she passed by the throne room and decided to speak to Luna just in case something came up during the night.

"Sister, I'm going to sleep now. Please wake me in case you get word that that evil human has been caught, " Celestia said before slowly walking out of the throne room.

"Of course sister. Wouldst thou also like to be wakened shouldst the human be good?" Luna asked.

Celestia sighed inwardly, as much as she loved her sister she sometimes took things a little too literally. "What I meant was, if the human is found let me know."

"Of course dear sister. Goest thou to sleep and we shall keep watch over the night."

Celestia made her way back to her chamber and finally got to bed. It had been a hard day and she was tired so it wasn't long before she felt herself drifting away into slumber. But there was something Luna said that bothered her. What if the human was good? It didn't matter if the human was good or not, she still wanted to find them. It had been over 1000 years since it happened so it wasn't surprising that it took her a few more moments for the words to finally register and she awoke with a start.

If the magic was still working and a good human had come through the portal they would have been changed into a pony! No wonder she and Luna had been unable to find them, the human was now in pony form. She raced out of her chamber to the throne room and explained all this to Luna.

"Hmmm, thou speakest true and it is possible that such a thing hath happened. We will investigate at once, " Luna stood and spreading her wings readied herself for flight. Celestia also spread her wings ready to join her sister in the search but Luna flew down and gently placed one of her front hooves on Celestia's shoulder.

"Neigh Sister, thou art tired. Let us... I mean let me take care of this. I will let you know how it goes in the morning when you wake up."

Celestia opened her mouth to argue but a large yawn escaped her at that point. She nodded and went back to her chamber to get some much needed rest.

Luna then called on her guards who joined her in her search for the now ponified human somewhere in Equestria. Now that they knew what they were looking for, it wouldn't be too hard to track them down.

Arriving at the cave she concentrated and made out two sets of ghostly hoof prints in the grass leading across the woods, through the fields to the apple farm up the road. She was surprised that there were two humans that had shown up. The prints entered the farmhouse, but only 1 set of prints left. No, there was no trace of any pony here other than those of the apple family and the brash pegasus. Perhaps one of them came back as a pegasus and flew off? No matter, she followed the hoof prints up the road and came to Ponyville. They snaked through the streets until finally arriving at the library. She glanced through the windows and was able to make out two ponies sleeping there. It was too dark to make out any kind of detail except one was actually sleeping on top of the bed, not in the bed and the other was lying unceremoniously on the floor. It was curious, the bed should have been big enough to hold them both.

No matter, these were the humans in question the hoof prints alone proved it. She nodded to her guards who opened the door to allow her to enter. The ponies in question on the second floor started at the noise and woke up. Then the unthinkable happened, instead of asking who was there or investigating she heard them... mating?

"What madness is this?" she said as she made her way upstairs she almost gagged as the room stank of sex and magic. Peeking through the door she saw the stallion mounting the mare but neither one seemed to be aware of her or anything other than each other. The magic here was so strong that she could practically see it in the air. With a wave of her horn, the magic dissipated and the two ponies slowly stopped what they were doing as if waking up from a dream.

"What the..." Rick started and then looked down to see himself buried partway in his wife. He pulled out, not knowing what the hell was going on.

Twilight was not in much better shape as she woke up to find herself in the process of being mounted. A slight gasp of disappointment passed her lips when Rick pulled out of her only to be replaced with a question as to why he would do this to her without waking her up first. Neither one of them noticed the dark alicorn that had stepped into the room before announcing herself.

"Please do not be alarmed, " Luna started. Both ponies spun around to face her and before she was able to continue the mare said, "Princess Luna? What are you doing here?"

Needless to say confusion reigned on all sides.

"Ponies please, we are confused as to what is going on but you will answer my questions. First, how is it you know my name?"

"Luna, it's me. Twilight Sparkle. Remember? Princess Celestia's student?"

"Twilight Sparkle? Forgive me, I did not recognise you from that side." She turned to Rick and asked, "and what were you doing to Princess Celestia's student?"

"Hold on Luna, I know it's hard to believe but I'm Rick, Twilight's former coltfriend and current husband? We met at the party for Shining Armor and Princess Cadance but I happened to be human at the time?"

Luna simply nodded. So that was the reason. Two humans with no ill will towards Equestria had been changed into ponies due to Celestia's use of the Elements of Harmony 1000 years ago.

"Very well, you will both come with me. Celestia would like to speak to you both."

"I guess that's okay because we'd like to have a word with her, " Rick said.

In a flash of dark light, the library was now stood empty as Luna transported all of them back to Canterlot.