• Published 23rd Sep 2018
  • 5,064 Views, 38 Comments

Thinking (Pervertedly) With Portals - Citrus Recluse



Some of Midnight Sparkle's magic remained in Twilight after the Friendship Games, as she discovers by accident. Then discovers, also accidentally, a way she can use this portal magic to have fun with her classmates and tutors.

  • ...
27
 38
 5,064
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

"Octavia, Twilight thought. No. She's too calm and collected."

And how is that a bad thing, Twilight? Half the fun is seeing if such a girl can keep it while you play with her.

will there be a futa version?

9359274
Not unless or until someone commissions it, no.

It's a good thing you decided against Midnight taking over since it will be too simple and cliche. In fact there is no reason for Midnight to come back at all. Twi just got awesome power and can't stop her teenage brain from "misusing" it for sexual fun.

Interesting, specially that ending. I wonder, was Bon-Bon both protecting Twilight and revelling on the opportunity to have a public simultaneous orgasm with her Beau, or did she do it like that for some other reason? Would love to se how this continues, please :twilightsmile:

Sci-Twi, we love you for taking the risk to experiment like this! Forward, for SCIENCE! And sexy fun-times, yes.

Small typos:

Who's turn is it again?

whose

A person whose 'fine' doesn't do that, Ditzy.

who's

Ditzy's rolled into the back of her head

+eyes

Witnesses, Twilight thought, goodness, it's almost like I'm committing a crime. Whatever.

That's because you are.

Is
ThIs
A
JOjO’s
reFerEnCE?

As much as I like some filthy smut, the writing could use some cleaning up. Still, Sci-Twi’s descent into salaciousness is very amusing and constructed believably. Good job!

Login or register to comment