• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 9,678 Views, 49 Comments

It's Easy Being a Griffon - Crimson Prose



Rainbow has always wanted to try being a griffon. What sort of insanity would have ensued had Twilight agreed to that request? Probably not this. Impregnation, science, and more impregnation ensue.

  • ...
37
 49
 9,678
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

This was interesting for sure. I want Twilight to be more Spikes mate than Dash to be honest. I can see him putting in work on a constant bases to make that the case. He cant do shit about the kid in her now but he can mold her to be his. Hell he is a dragon they tend to be greedy by nature lol. And he will only grow more greedy and protective of Twi once it hits she is carrying his child. Even Gilda for all her cockiness best chance doesn't want to try her luck against a instinct driven protective dragon lol

9153534
I'm inclined to share this sentiment, along with the notion of Spike eventually impregnating both pony-Dash and Gilda in a brief fit of greed.

9153690
As much as I would love to see him get a slice of Dash and knock them both up. I honestly think he would HATE to have Gilda as mother to his child. She honestly comes off as she would be a horrible mother. Dash might straighten up a bit when she has a child but this Gilda seem like she would be a monsterous bitch with a kid or not and she would be a bitch to the kid as well. I can't see Spike wanting that for his hatchlings. Hell i get the feeling he and twilight will be raising her kids more than Dash will be apart of her child's life. She and let's be fair here just doesn't come off as responsible enough to handle one kid let alone two. So I can see him wanting to fuck them both but knocking them up seem like a very bad call for him. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if Twi regret getting knocked up by Dash once she is thinking straight. At least she know Spike can dragon up and be a father to his child.

9153731
You base this on the assumption that Spike would put up with her shit if he gets her pregnant?

9153855
Well she's not an Equestrian citizen, so it's not like she can sue him for child support.
Though the whole topic makes me wonder how griffons have survived as a species if they all hate each other and we've only met one that would enjoy taking care of children. And even Gabby would probably accidentally drop them on their head several times a day in her excitement.

9153855
True but that would be if Spike was more dominate. We see he DOES have some Alpha in him but I just can't picture anyone outside of Dash who would want to be tied to a bitch like that. Hell even her being around all the time and her not learning how to interact with others seem it would do nothing but cause tension on the group. Idk I just can't think of anyone outside of Dash who would want to be tied to her long term lol

9153909
And Spike is a pony-raised dragon. He could make the argument of prevention of a multi-national incident.
Instinct and memedic conditioning would reach an equilibrium and he would effectively present Gilda with an ultimatum of 'get your shit together and look after the kid, or I'll MAKE you.'
Nothing argues wth the pissed off fire-breathing parent, whose hide can take more than what most can dish outl

Very nice. Only thing missing is Spike taking a griffon dong.

Somehow my mind wondered into this and I am sorry.
Spike: I wonder if I could impregnate Gilda and Dash?
Twilight: What was that Spike?
Dash: I heard that Spike!
Spike: Oh boy, I shoulda kept my maw shut.
Dash: Will do it but it will also mean that you will, in turn, carry our kits or in this case hatchlings!
Gilda: Say what!? what did I miss?
Spike: I'll do it.
Twilight: Are you sure?
Spike: I will also carry yours if you want to? We are mates.

9154441
And then Spike takes Gilda's cock up the ass (she grew one spontaneously because reasons) and will bear her children. Another masterpiece of suspense and plot by me! :rainbowdetermined2:

9154209
That statement is very subjective. Better than what?
A threesome with supermodels? Being stung in the balls by a thousand angry hornets? Tits? :rainbowderp:
Oh wait I forgot, nothing is better than tits. :rainbowkiss:

9154571
Actually, it would mean that Twilight would have to do a gender transformation magic. Sorry again, forgot about adding that part.

9154591
You get a cock! And YOU get a cock! Cocks (and babies) for everyone! :twilightsmile:

9154572

Being stung in the balls by a thousand angry hornets?

I cringed SO hard when I read that!

10059818
I've put some thought into it, but I don't know if it will ever manifest as many things as I want to do.

Login or register to comment