• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 2,448 Views, 26 Comments

Destination Darkness - Aragem



Events take place that will change Equestria forever

  • ...
3
 26
 2,448

Winter Dance

Noa Laotaner could see the pastel colors passing below from the window. The parade for the ponies ‘wonderful’ Winter Welcome has finally begun. She stood at the window, curtains drawn, and she looked down from a small crack in the drapes. Watching the pony crowds and trailing parade brought forward reminiscent of earlier celebrations she had witness after Havensguard had won one of its many wars.

War. When haven’t the planet of Haven been in war? The wars with the Shraxi, Kovians, Javians, Slekks, Hroths, and Kreegs had been some of the wars that had occurred during Laotaner’s lifetime, but there had been countless others before she was born. Haven was a hub of civilizations starving for resources. Each time there was a technological advancement, the population exploded, increasing the need for resources. Uninhabited planets or planets with low intelligent life were easy enough to claim and harvest or colonize, but if there was a civilization that had a hard problem grasping the concept ‘we have bigger and better weapons than you’, then it was war.

Sometimes, they came across races that had conquered space travel such as the Javians and those became small thorns in the Havensguard side. They roused the other races into movement against Haven and then there were small uprisings that were quailed in less than a decade. History was rife with conflict. And that conflict coursed through veins of people like Laotaner.

Somewhere below, her daughter was down there going native. And her top lieutenant was fraternizing with the enemy. It’s better to wait until the war is over before fucking the enemy. It made her itch to get the ball on this mission rolling before this became a Equestria Embarassment with her name on the front page of the report. It’d be even worse if it became public that Briggs the Traitor was her daughter.

Laotaner leaned her head against the wall as her thought seeped back in the murky ick of Briggs being her daughter. Sometimes it was tempting to go back and think about how relieving it was to just have killed Briggs and buried her with that damnable time capsule and be done with it.

She’s your daughter.

At least, she’s useful now. She’s in with the Bearers of Harmony and Laotaner was certain that if she pressed her, she can get information, but she’d have to be careful. If Briggs found out what she had in store for her sweet little ponies, she’d likely do something that Laotaner would make her regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the parade ended, Jelly’s back was hurting her. The foals had decided that the best place to watch the parade was from Jelly’s back. They squeezed together and Apple Bloom had to put her hooves atop of Jelly’s head and watch from that perch. The fillies did not stand still during the parade.

Jelly’s spine endured stomping when the fillies were excited by a float, they even jumped up and down to catched tossed candy, and there was even a short push and shove argument between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom regarding personal space. When the parade ended, Jelly was sorely tempted to take another roll in the snow to sooth her aches.

She wondered that when she changed back to a human body, would there be small hoof shape bruises on her back?

The fillies nosed through the snow looking for any lost bits of candy while Jelly sat back on her haunches and stretched her back. Again she was amazed at how flexible the forelegs were as she was able to press the hooves along her lower back. Her back gave a satisfying pop and then sagged back onto her fore hooves enjoying the momentary relief.

“What’s next?” Sweetie Belle trampled in the snow once she was certain there was no more candy to be had there.

“Let’s go play some games.”

“I want to see if there’s any hot chocolate left.”

“Ah know, let’s go get some cider.”

“Uh, girls, would it be alright if we stop by the inn. I have to drop the Winter Ball tickets off with my mother.” Why was she asking permission from three foals? Wasn’t she the adult here?

“Okay, Ah guess we can do that,” Apple Bloom consented.

Ten minutes later, Jelly asked the fillies to wait in the lobby, stating that her mother may be asleep. In actuality, she was afraid that Victory might be her human self, Noa Laotaner and she didn’t want to risk the fillies seeing her as if she truly is.

When she arrived at their room, she hesitated with her hoof above the door. She felt as if she was a soldier who was going to dash across a field knowing that there were live mines under the soil. Jelly braced herself mentally and emotional and then knocked the door, “It’s me.”

“Come in.”

She press down on the latch and squeezed herself through the door and shut it with a back hoof. “Hey, I got something.”

Laotaner was sitting in a pair of bra and panties at the table with thick tome open before her. At Jelly’s words, an eyebrow arched, “Yeah?”

So far no insults. Jelly tentatively drew the tickets from her bag as if they were precious peace offerings. “I got dese.”

“Bring them.” Laotaner’s expression didn’t change.

Jelly carried them to the table and carefully set them on it. “They are tickets to the Winter Ball. One for me and you. The Winter Ball is a huge celebratory dance that the nobles and elite gather at Canterlot Castle.”

“Canterlot Castle?” This time the other eyebrow arched.

“Yes . . . there the Princesses live and um . . . well, I was thinking that . . .this would be a very good opportunity. We can approach them as emissaries from Haven.” Jelly fought not to shrink back, incase Laotaner wanted to give her a tongue lashing.

“Oh?” Laotaner leaned her elbows on the table and folded her hands, perching her chin on them. “And you are trained in areas of diplomacy or First Contact?”

“No, but . . .” Go forward. Don’t let her cow you or she won’t respect you. “ . . . but, I think . . . I believe that since you are popular for saving the foals, and two of them are foals of very important parents, then you have given a great first impression of Haven. The public will likely be more receptive to any diplomatic ties between us and them. And we’ll have a chance to maybe speak directly to their leaders. Twilight Sparkle, my friend, she’s the personal student of Princess Celestia so if need be, I can ask her to arrange an audience between us and the Princess.”

Jelly sat on the floor and waited. She had given her thoughts on the topic, not she just had to wait and see how her mother would respond. Laotaner stared at her, her eyes betraying nothing.

“Where did you get the tickets?” Laotaner inquired after a minute of silence.

“From Twilight Sparkle. She said that Princess sent them to her and her friends,” Jelly replied promptly.

“Is she accustomed to getting such gifts from the Princess?”

“I don’t believe the relationship is like that. Twilight reveres the Princess.” Jelly remembered the glow in Twilight’s eyes as she spoke about her teacher. It was genuine love the lavender unicorn had her for her mentor.

“When is the Winter Ball?”

“In three days.” Have they really spoken for nearly five minutes without an insult thrown her way?

Laotaner nodded, lowering her hands onto the book. “Three days will be enough time for preparation. You’ve done well.”

It was as if Laotaner’s words had poured warm happiness throughout her body. She smiled brightly, her wears pricking up as she stood with her tail swinging in delight. “Thanks! I knew I could contribute to this mission!”

“And you have.” A gleam of pride passed through Laotaner’s eyes and then disappeared quickly. “I have no further questions. You may return to the festivities if you want.”

“Okay, um, tonight is the dance so I might not return until late.”

“Have you changed back to a human yet?” Noa pressed her fingertips together as she studied the green unicorn.

“No . . .I haven’t . . . but I’m not going to worry. Once we return, Trevor can help me.” It was something she tried not to think about.

“Be careful. Don’t let them see you change.”

“I won’t. I gotta go. It . . . it was great talking with you.”

“Yes, yes. Same to you.” Laotaner replied offhandedly with a wave.

Jelly felt a warm tear rolled down her cheek as she shut the door behind her. It rolled past the grin that stretched across her lips and there was pep in her step. In fact, before she headed down the steps, her delight took over her hooves and she stomped them on the wooden boards.

In the room, Laotaner had opened her datapad and was tapping up a mission briefing. The first time she wrote was, ‘mission commences in three days’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“These fillies running ya tired?”

“Hmm?” Jelly said through a mouthful of cider.

Applejack held a hoof for her mug. “Refill?”

Jelly swallowed and handed it back, “Please?”

The farm mare refilled the mug from a barrel tap. “Ah appreciate ya goin’ ‘round Winter Welcome with Apple Bloom. It makes me feel better about her goin’ off by ‘erself after goin’ missin’ an’ all.”

“Oh, I understand.” She accepted the filled mug back and swallowed a mouthful. This was her third mug and she would be very lucky if she didn’t gain two dress sizes when she returned home. The fillies were sitting around a small table discussing their next plans for the day. Jelly was taking this time to recuperate before they took her away.

“What time do ya have ‘fore ya gotta get ready for the dance?” Applejack asked as she swabbed the inside of a mug with a dishrag.

Jelly noticed that the crowd was beginning to dwindle and as she glanced at the clock on the tower, she nearly choked on her cider. “Five minutes ago! I have to go to the spa now!”

Jelly set the mug so quickly on the counter it nearly sloshed out. “Tell the fillies, I’m sorry, but I have to go. Oh . . . God. . . where’s the spa?”

“No problem. Better hurry, Rarity might be havin’ a fit now.” Applejack nodded as she pointed in the direction to the spa. “Go down this street t’ the end an’ go right. Go down that street and then left at the end. Ya should see it as sure as ya can see as ya see yer nose. Purple roof with gold doors.”

Jelly nearly slipped on the ice in her haste. She heard the fillies call her as she galloped off, but there was no time. Rarity had stressed that she show up early for the appointment and here was late and becoming more late by the second.

She ducked and weaved among the dwindling crowd, nearly colliding with a brown stallion with an hour glass cutie mark. She threw an apology behind and kept going despite knocking him into a snow piled at the edge of the street. As she turned the last corner, she saw the spa with the purple roof and golden doors. Above the doors was a sign with a pony with long legs and wavy mane and tail.

As she drew close, she could smell lavender and eucalyptus on the air and it became sweeter as she opened the door. A small bell chimed as the door knocked it. Sitting on a low green couch were Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy reading magazines.

“I am so sorry,” Jelly stammered embarrassed. “I had to drop the tickets off with my mother and then foals wanted to get apple cider and . . .”

“Don’t worry about it.” Twilight lowered her magazine. “Rarity’s late herself.”

“Oh . . .really?” Jelly felt herself body sag with relief. She took a spot on the couch across from them.

A pretty pink earth mare approached her with a clip board in her mouth for her to sign in and Jelly grimaced. Now she had to write with her mouth again. She really needed to practice her magic, if she had any to practice with. Her name took up two spaces and looked as if she was writing blind with her left hand.

When the pony took away the clipboard with her hideous signature, Jelly leaned across the small table and asked, “Fluttershy, were the chicks alright?”

“Oh, yes. They were a little bit cold, so I placed them under a heating lamp. When I left, they were napping.” Fluttershy smiled with that endearing smile again as if she was a mother thinking back lovingly on her child’s darling action.

“Is it just us?” Jelly inquired glancing about the waiting room.

“Rainbow Dash and Applejack say they are too busy, but they aren’t much for dresses. Pinkie Pie is helping the Cakes out with catering so she is already at City Hall setting up.” Twilight set her magazine on the table. On the cover was a lovely unicorn wearing a high class dress posing in dynamic fashion. “Is this your first time to a spa?”

“Uh, yes. I’ve never had a spa treatment done before,” Jelly admitted.

“Oh, you are in for a treat. Aloe and Lotus are the best spa ponies in Equestria.” Twilight inclined her head as she spoke. “If I wasn’t so busy with my friendship reports and my studies, I would come more often.”

The door opened with its pleasant chime and Rarity burst through with her chest thrusting with deep breaths. “I am so sorry! I had to put the finishing touches on Memory Lane’s dress and then I had to make sure my order of silks went through and . . . oh dear, I’m babbling. Please forgive me.”

“Oh, it’s no problem. Remember, you schedule the appointment thirty minutes later so you’d have time to be late?” Twilight said as she got to her hooves. “Don’t worry about it.”

The pink pony led them into the spa where Jelly was immerse in a steam sauna, a facial, a mud bath, a lovely massage, and a hoofincure. Never before had Jelly been pampered and treated to such beauty treatments. They even filed her horn which was a very strange sensation as it seemed to actually tickle her mind.

Even being massage by hooves was exquisite. It even sooth the aches and pains from the foals earlier stomping. Jelly uttered a low purr as Aloe administered her magical touch to her lower back. She wondered if being massage by hands would be just as sweet.

Unfortunately, the massage ended sooner than she would have liked, and as she was led in a daze to the hair salon. A peach colored unicorn was receiving instructions from Rarity on what style her mane should be for the dance. The most Jelly ever had done in the salon was a basic trim, now her mane and tail was washed, straightened, and curled at the ends. They even sprinkle glitter along the tresses to make them sparkle.

She wasn’t one to judge pony beauty so when they held a mirror in front of her she believed them when they told her she was beautiful. Looking at herself, she supposed she was at least cute. Her coat was a soft shade of green and her blue hair was . . . blue with sparkles.

And Rarity, being the ever thoughtful and well planned when it came to fashion arranged for their dresses to be held at the spa for them to dress. Jelly had to hold still while Rarity adjusted the straps across her back and tugged and shifted the clothing to her satisfaction. Then came the accessories.

When she looked in the mirror again, she stared for a long time. A tiara rested around her horn and clip on earrings hung in short starlets framing her face. Rarity was a genius as the dress, the mane, and even the makeup and jewelry came together in mold her into lovely pony. Like a princess. Jelly wished she could look this good as a human.

It was almost depressing.

The dresses had same the effect on the other ponies. Jelly admired them each deeply, especially Rarity for her security in her appearance. The way she walked into a room and seemingly commanded all eyes her way was very queenly despite her desire to appear a princess. Twilight appeared enchantingly in a dress of stars and blue in a simple manifestation of youth and wisdom together. And Fluttershy, her delicate innocence was emboldened by a train of green that reminded Jelly of a draping willow tree with flowers trimming the edges.

Looking at them, Jelly realized that if they were human, they would be very beautiful women and she envied them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity insisted that they take a carriage to the dance. When Jelly stated that she could walk to the dance, Rarity looked as if she said she was going to go roll in the mud.

“No! You simply mustn’t do that! You’ll get sweaty and wrinkle your dress and your mane . . .!” Rarity grimaced as if imagining it was causing her pain. “No, you will ride with us to the dance and that is final!” She stomped her hoof in finality of the topic.

And sure enough, the four of them arrived at the dance in a rented carriage. Music was already being played inside and several couples were entering through open glowing doors. They carefully descended the steps onto the wooden veranda surrounding the building.

Jelly followed the ponies inside and as each step brought her further and further inside, she felt self-conscious about herself. What was she doing here? She was here only because she was roped into it by Rarity and the others. The green unicorn kept close to the other ponies feeling shyer than Fluttershy.

Worst yet, she didn’t know how to dance, much less how to dance as a pony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour past with nothing significant happening. Rarity went off to mingle and catch the eye of a handsome stallion she spotted across the dance floor. Twilight was led away by the mayor to discuss the next upcoming celebration leaving Fluttershy and Jelly alone together.

Jelly was glad that the punch cups had little straws making it easy to drink. Fluttershy made very little small talk with the other partiers. Mostly it was about pet care or compliments for the chicks participating in the parade. Whenever her physical appearance was complimented, the yellow pegasus would blush and direct the compliment to Rarity’s talent.

“You’re not having a good time?” Jelly whispered low.

“Not really. I don’t like being in public. I sorta got pulled into it by Rarity and I didn’t have a chance to back out of it,” Fluttershy quietly admitted.

“Truthfully, same here,” Jelly whispered back. “I looked forward to dressing up, but not that I am here, I really don’t know what to do.”

“I came because I enjoyed being with my friends.” Fluttershy glanced through the crowd, “But then they left.”

“Oh. I’m sure they’ll come back soon.” Jelly wasn’t certain that Rarity was willing to tear herself away from the golden stallion that she was enchanting with side glances and the occasional toss of her head.

“Oh no! I mean, you are my friend too. I didn’t mean to say that you weren’t.” Fluttershy turned her head away in shame at her unintentional meaning.

“I understand.” Jelly gave her a grateful smile. “Do you want to go ahead and duck out early? If Rarity asks we’ll tell her that I had a headache and you took me home. Okay?”

Fluttershy beamed as if Jelly gave her a zoo full of animals. “Yes! Please!”

And just at the moment, before Jelly or Fluttershy could move toward the door, a gray stallion with a blonde mane and tail approached them. He had a rather thick muzzle and loosely wore a collar and tie around his neck. “Are you Jelly?”

Why did this stallion smell of jelly and preserves? “Um, yes?”

A very strange smile spread across his face. “I love jelly. It tastes good on bread, muffins, toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and cake.”

“Oh . . . okay. . . “ Jelly took a step back to put space between them, feigning that she was interested in a refill.

“And your name is Jelly which I think is awesome too.” The stallion actually licked his lips, “Hmm, I bet you taste as good as your name.”

Would it be considered inappropriate pony behavior for her to flee from the dance floor? Was there some way she could sign to Fluttershy to fake a seizure or fainting so she can use her as an escape?

Before the stallion could ask her to dance or say anything else strange, Winter appeared beside her. “Hey, Jelly, Mom wants ya outside. Says it’s important.”

“Really? I have to go. Fluttershy, walk with me and it was nice to meet you, uh, pony who likes Jelly, but I have to go. Mother is calling me,” she spoke in a blur of speech as she turned away and cantered off. She tried not to gallop to the front doors. Fluttershy and Winter followed closely behind her.

When she was outside, she didn’t see Victory anywhere. Winter trotted outside with Fluttershy with a mischievous grin. She tilted her head, “Um, Mother . . . didn’t call me, did she?”

“Nah, saw how that guy was creeping ya out and decided to help out.” Winter flexed his wings as a breeze touched them. He seemed as if was eager to take a quick flight, but he stayed earthbound with them.

“We were planning on leaving early anyway.” Jelly was greatly relieved that he provided an easy exit for them. “Oh, this is Fluttershy by the way.”

Winter looked at Fluttershy who hid behind her mane as she uttered a very soft, nearly inaudible hello. “Well, isn’t she just the most precious thing I ever seen.”

Then he planted a firm kiss on cheek, brushing the pink mane aside with his nose. The shy pegagus’s face turned as pink as Pinkie’s Pie coat and Jelly feared that she was going to faint, but she managed to stay on her hooves while she swayed.

Jelly blinked her eyes several times, feeling a small sting behind them. Why was it that Winter was willing to kiss and flirt ponies, but not with a human female such as herself?

Now she was feeling a strange tugging at her insides. Was she getting sick too? No . . .wait . . . oh shit.

“Um, Winter, I have to go.” Her eyes sought his, but he was watching Fluttershy with amusement.

“Go where?”

“Go change.” She emphasized the word, hoping he would grasp her meaning.

“Ya know, because you mentioned it, I have to go change too.” Winter blinked surprised. “Goodbye, sweet Fluttershy. I’ll kiss ya-I mean, see ya later.”

He chuckled, almost sardonically as Flutterfly nearly blanched, as they took their leave of her. Jelly cast him a harsh glare, “You shouldn’t tease her like that. She’s very shy and sensitive.”

“She’s so cute. She’s like a cute adorable little kitten you just got to pick up and cuddle. I had to steal a kiss.” Winter trotted with her as they followed the veranda around.

“I think you did it because you knew she was shy and you wanted to see her reaction.” Her tone came out firmer than she would have liked.

“Oh ho ho, is that jealousy?” Winter flexed his wings, spreading them out in a skipped a step to keep up with her. “Are we jealous, little Jelly?”

“Stop it and help me find some place for us to hide.” Jelly refused to look at him and her cheeks burned hotly.

“I think there is a gardening shed around the back.” Winter winced as he noticed the fur on his forelegs drawing back into the skin. “Hurry.”

Thankfully, the shed was unlocked. They hurried inside, and just the door behind them. The door swung inward, so Winter moved several barrels of sod in front of it to block it. The shed was clean with the tools and supplies stacked nearly against the walls.

Jelly, not Mikala Briggs underwent her change first. She sat as a human on stacked bags of sod and removed the slippers from her hands and feet, setting them aside on the ground. The dress still fitted her with the skirt ending just above her knees. Seriously, with a few adjustments she could wear this to any social gathering.

And then she got an eyeful of Winter’s human naked glory. He only wore collar and red tie. She averted her eyes, but his sculpted flesh burned itself into her retinas and the afterimage floated in her mind’s eye as her cheeks flared red. She shifted away when Winter took a seat on bags of fertilizer near her.

“What?”

“You’re naked,” she replied waving a hand toward his nudity. “Don’t you have any nanonites with you?”

“Yeah, a I have an ampoule. But I like to give my body a change to adjust.” From the corner of her eye, she saw Winter scratching the side of his mouth as his eyes studied her.

He was looking at her. She swallowed as suddenly her mouth was beginning to become dry. “Um . . . it shouldn’t take too long.”

“What about you? Do you nanites?”

“The ones in my body are on the fritz. I should be changing back soon, so I’ll hang out until then.” Her hands gripped the edge of her skirt as she noticed that they were becoming clammy.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Winter leaned forward and she could feel his breath on her shoulder. “Were you jealous?”

“I don’t like seeing my friend get used like that.” Mikala brought her knees up to curl her arms around them.

“I wasn’t using her. What’s wrong with a kiss on the cheek? You make it sound like I molested her.”

“You might as well have in her eyes.” Mikala planted her chin on her knees. “She never had a boyfriend before.”

There was a moment of silence, “Really? That pretty sweet thing never had a lover?”

“No, in fact, most of the ponies I know never had intimate relationships before.”

There was another pregnant silence. “Ho-ly shit . . . I got to get back out there! I’m in a sea of virgins!”

“Dammit, Winter!” This time Mikala turned her head and fixed him with a full glare. “They’re ponies! I mean you rather fuck ponies than fuck a woman? Like me?”

All her heated anger gave way to frosty horror at what she had said out loud to him of all people. She whipped her head back around and hugged her knees as if they were shields against humiliation.

“Miki . . . if ya wanted me, ya just had to say something.” She felt his hand on her shoulder. It heat from his palm seeped into her skin and spread through her body. Then his fingers began stroking the skin through the straps along her back.

It was sweeter to get a massage from human hands instead of pony hooves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra Heartstrings glanced across the dance floor hoping to see ebony wings or a snowy white mane. Didn’t Winter not arrive yet?

“Lyra, you either pay attention to the sheet music or you can take the rest of the night off and let us play the music correctly.”

The musical unicorn blanched as she looked up Sweet Music, a yellow earth pony mare who worked as conductor for their orchestra. For her cutie mark, she had a musical note. The mare had the conductor baton tucked behind her ear and she was fixing Lyra with firm stare.

“Sorry. It won’t happen again.” Her ears lay back so sharply, it nearly offset the halo of flowers on her mane.

“See that it doesn’t. You’ll get your chance to dance soon enough.”

“Yes ma’am.” Again, Lyra swept her eyes across the floor before her magic took up the lyre. Where was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She licked her lips and she swore she could still taste his mouth. She raised her head, touching a hand to her hair which had been so carefully styled and arrange was now tousled. Mikala reached for his hand, wanting to hold it, to feel its warmth, but he wasn’t there.

He was standing up now, no longer beside her on the floor. He had the ampoule between his fingers and was getting ready to inject his neck with it. “Sorry, can’t stay. I have to get back to Lyra.”

“Lyra?”

“Yeah, that’s her name. The unicorn I’ve been hanging out with.”

Mikala sat up, the dress falling away from her body. Where unicorn magic was needed to put the dress on, human hands and fingers were just as adequate in removing it. “Uh, y-you’re going back to . . . her?”

“I promised I’d meet her when she gets a break from the band. I would have been her date tonight, but she had to play the lyre tonight.” Winter injected the ampoule into his neck.

“But . . .uh, what about . . . I mean, you said that if I wanted you . . .”

“You could have me and you just had me.” Winter turned to her, raising an eyebrow. “You didn’t think that this was something more than just crew members having fun, right?”

Mikala blinked her eyes, feeling a familiar sting behind them again. “No, no, I mean . . .I sorta like to be held a little . . . afterwards . . .”

“Sorry about that. I usually do that, but Belgard wasn’t much into being held so I fell out of habit.”

“Belgard?” Now the sting was in her chest.

“Yeah, she likes a toss between the sheets to relieve stress.” Winter’s hair turned white as ice.

“Oh.”

“Are you okay?” His body was lowering onto his hooves as his wings spread from his back. “This was just for fun, right?”

“Yeah . . .for fun.” She felt her body shift as her change took over almost as if in response to his. Now she was a green unicorn sitting atop of a dress wrinkling between her.

“O-kay . . .” He didn’t look as if he believed her, but turned away. “See ya later.”

He left. He left her.

As the door shut behind him, Jelly lowered her head as a single tear rolled down her face and dripped off to splash on the ground. She had felt like a princess earlier tonight, now she felt cheap and used.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra beamed when she saw her special somepony walk through the doors. Her heart skipped a beat as his eyes caught hers and he gave her a wink above a perfect smile. She was such a lucky pony to have him. He made her feel like a princess.