• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 999 Views, 24 Comments

The Origins of Wilson - kapinder

  • ...
 24
 999

2: Meeting Fluttershy

"She told me to run through the everfree forest, there was no way that I could have been knowen about in anytown past there. So I was able to get through, and luckily, I knew a lot about surviving in the wilderness. And after three days, I was at the edge of the forest, near Ponyville. I thought I would have a better life here, and I did. But before I actually got to Ponyville, I saw this thing fall out of the sky, and I was right undernieth it. It went down fast and did not stop, I thought that it was going to crash into me or something. All of a sudden, this flash of a rainbow followed behind it, the flash was so bright and intense, it gained schizophrenia from it."

"Wait," Twilight said. "So you got schizophrenia from a sonic rainboom that Rainbowdash preformed?"

"Yeah, so all these things started appearing for a few minutes, but then vanished, all except for one. It stood on two legs, was pretty tall, wore a suit, had a pitch black face, and two white glowing eyes. It looked a lot like that fairy-tale, I think it's called a human. I did not know what was going on, and every step closer it took towards me, the more scared I got. And when he got about a foot away, he went on one knee and said *what's goin on?* I asked who he was, he said his name was En Derease Mann, but I always called him Ender. I thought he was going to kill me, turns out he became a father figure in my life. He is right there," Wilson said pointing in the corner.

"One of your hallucinations became a father figure to you?" Twilight asked. "And there is nopony in that corner."

"Thats because he is a hallucination dumbass," Wilson said looking for something. "Plus he isn't a pony. Fluttershy said you were smart, turns out she was wrong." He got a can, started shaking it, and sprayed a mist in front of Twilight's face. "You see him now?"

Twilight blinked a few times and did notice something sitting in the corner, it was Ender. Ender said "What's going on?"

In shock, Twilight said, "But... that's impossible, only you can see your own hallucinations."

"You like it?" Wilson asked putting away the can. "I made it myself; it's a mixture of my blood, rain water, and some other crap I found inside a rotting tree. So Ender thought it would be a good idea to scare everything I can find, and I did just that. It was fun, so fun that I got a cutie mark that looks a lot like his face. A black foggish area, with two bright eyes, more like a scary mark if you ask me. So after scaring every rodent I could find, Ender also thought it was a good idea to scare something into insanity. We searched all over looking for anything big enough to actually be a challange, and there I saw Fluttershy. She was petting a squirrel, so I decided to sneak up behind her. When she turned around, I stared into her soul and said, *There is no point in running, I...WILL...FIND...YOU.*"

"I was so scared that I couldn't even scream," Fluttershy said. "All I did was run."

"So that's how you two met?" Twilight asks. "It sounds like Fluttershy is a victim of..."

"BEFORE YOU CALL ME A RAPIST!" Wilson shouted. "Let me finish the story. Scaring her didn't really feel right, I felt guilt insted of happiness. So then I could hear this loud scream, so I ran over to where the noise was. There I saw Fluttershy shaking with a bear in front of her. I realized that if she got hurt due to something I did, I couldn't live with myself. So insted of distracting the full grown bear, I attacked it insted."

"You attacked a full grown bear?" Twilight said. "What a lie."

"No, he actually did," Fluttershy answered.

"Yeah that wasn't my smartest idea. After telling Fluttershy CONSTANTLY TO RUN AWAY," Wilson said looking at Fluttershy.

"I was in shock," Fluttershy replied. "It's your fault to begin with."

"Yeah it was," Wilson said. "Anyways, I fought this bear, and it ended up throwing me at a tree, which caused me to black out. Now I'm not fully sure what happened next, but Fluttershy said; she didn't want to see me die, so she had enough courage to yell at the bear, kick it in the face, and the bear ran off."

"I then took him to a hallowed out tree that I live in today, did what I could to heal him, and waited a few hours until he woke up," Fluttershy added.

"This story would work better as a flashback," Wilson said.

*Flashback*

Wilson opened his eyes and saw Fluttershy's face. "Good your not dead," Fluttershy said."

"What happened?" Wilson asked.

"Well you scared me, decided to fight a bear, and ended up getting knocked out," Fluttershy told him.

"But why did you save me?" Wilson said getting up. "I left a terrible first impression."

"I'm not sure," Fluttershy said. "It just seemed like the right thing to do."

"Well I'm sorry for scaring you, and I thank your for helping me," Wilson said. "My name is Wilson, who are you?"

"Im Fluttershy,"

"Because of you I'm still alive," Wilson said hugging her. "My soul would never be at peace, knowing a bear killed me after everything I have been through."

"I...ugh," Fluttershy said blushing. She pushed him away and started walking. "No one has ever hugged me before, besides my parents."

"Really? Sorry about that then," Wilson said. "But to be honest, your the first filly who hasn't kicked me in the nuts after I hugged her."

"Wait, why didn't you make her one of your sisters then?" Twilight asked, interupting the flashback.

"My three sisters are all orphans," Wilson replied.

"But you only talked about two."

"I met my third sister on my five year journey," Wilson said. "Anyways back to the flashback."

Fluttershy asked, "You said something about your soul never being at peace is you died by a bear, what is that all about?"

"It's a long story," Wilson said sighing. "Let me just say that I've been through so much in so little time."

The two talked for about an hour over random stuff. Fluttershy smiled and said, "Wow, your the first pony I've had an actual conversation with."

"Not much of a talker?"

"No," Fluttershy said frowning. "I've always been afraid that other ponies would hurt me, or make fun of me, or something bad."

"Well I didn't plan on hurting you," Wilson replied. "It's just that my friend En Derease, thought it was a good idea for me to scare everything I see."

"I've been to Ponyville a few times, but I have never seen you," Fluttershy said. "Where do you live?"

"Nowhere," Wilson said. "I use to live at an orphanage, but had to leave."

"Why?"

Wilson quickly thought of a lie, "It... was infested with rats and... when we were going to a different building... I lost my group in the everfree forset... and ended up here"

"I'm sorry to here that," Fluttershy said. "I have to go, I was supose to be home as soon as I got out of class, and that was over five hours ago."

"Bye."

"Bye," Fluttershy said hugging him. "Hopefully I will see you around again."

As Fluttershy left, Ender started singing, "Wilson has a girlfriend, Wilson has a girlfriend."

Wilson followed that statement by saying, "Ender is imaginary, Ender is imaginary. Anyways... you think this would be a good place to live at the moment?"

"I don't know," Ender said sitting down. "It's free, kind of warm, not that many holes, ya this could work."

"Great," Wilson said. "Now all I need is a to get a job."

"Your eight, no one will hire you."

As the sun set, Wilson said, "I'll worry about it tomorrow; right now I'm tired, and could really use some sleep."

"Sleep is for the week," Ender said. "And its clearly the weekend, bad pun intended."

"Are you sure it's the weekend?"

"I don't know," Ender replied getting up and walking out of the hallow tree. "Listen, I know I'm imaginary and what not, but I'll see what I can do with getting you a job."

"Thanks," Wilson said falling asleep.

*Flashforward to now*

"Okay great now I know how you two met," Twilight said. "I'm going to go now."

"That's not the end of my story," Wilson said.

"...Yeah I don't care."

Wilson locked the door, pushed Twilight back in her seat, and said, "So I woke up the next day."

*Flashback again*

"Hey Wilson," Ender said as Wilson woke up. "I was able to find you something that's close to a job."

"Okay, but I'm really hungry," Wilson said. "Where can I get some food?"

"I don't care about what you ate," Twilight said.

"...Fine I'll summerize it," Wilson said sighing. "Ender said there was a deserted building at the edge of Ponyville that was suposable curse. I Fixed it up within a few day. There was a lot of metal laying around, so that is where I gained my love for building stuff, like these steampunk wings for example. Put up a sign that said Wilson's Wepons and Wonders. Copyrighted the phrase the next day, and my pawn shop was open for business. A few months past, I turned nine, and had enough money to get life-time insurance for my building. Thankfully because a few days after, something in this store would break on a daily basis. Another year of my crappy job has passed and then it happened..."

*Flashback once more*

Somepony walked into Wilson's store, and rang a bell. Wilson sleeping on the frount counter awoke and said. "...Welcome to Wilson's Weapons and Wonder, how may I help you?"

"I was wondering... if I could... nevermind," The Filly nervously said, walking out the store.

"Wait a minute," Wilson said studing the pony. "You look familiar, do I know you?"

"I... don't think so."

Wilson looked at her for a few more minutes then gasped, "Fluttershy!"

"How do you know my name?" She asked.

"You don't remember me?" Wilson said.

"No."

Wilson pointed at a sign and said, "What does that say?"

Fluttershy look at the sign in confusion for a minute and said, "Wilson, is that really you?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in more then a years."

"I didn't think I would see you again," Fluttershy said hugging him. "What have you been up to?"

"Starting this store and getting it going, what about you?"

"Well today my parents said I was old enough to leave Cloudsdale and go to the ground on my own." Fluttershy paused, and then said. "Oh I almost forgot, do you have any first aid kits?"

"Yeah," Wilson said. "Why?"

"Well a fox broke it's leg," Fluttershy replied. "And I want to help it."

Wilson got out a first aid kit and said, "Lead the way."

The two entered the everfree forest in seach of the fox. It wasn't long until the two found it, patched it's leg, and the fox limped off. "So, any luck finding a home," Fluttershy asked as they both walked back to Ponyville.

"Well I'm living in that hallowed tree where we officially met," Wilson said.

"Really?" Fluttershy asked. "I have to see you have done to it."

"Well I haven't done much," Wilson replied.

"Doesn't matter," Fluttershy said with enthusiasim, "I have to see it."

"Okay," Wilson sighed. The two walked to the tree and Fluttershy was so excited. "Well here it is."

"Your door..." Fluttershy said in confusion. "Is... a bed sheet nailed to the top of the enterance?"

"Yeah," Wilson said as he moved it out of the way for the two to enter. Inside was one matress, a dresser, and a couch. "I know, it's not much of a house, but it works."

"It must be lonely, living here by yourselfs," Fluttershy said feeling a little sad.

"Well my friend Ender lives here with me," Wilson said. "But he never sleeps, and I mean NEVER, he is actually on the couch right now."

"Ugh Wilson," Fluttershy said in confusion. "No one is on that couch."

"Oh, I never told you," Wilson said facehoofing. "I have schizophrenia, sure the hallucinations confuse me sometimes, but it's nothing I can't handle. Also I have a question, why did you help that fox?"

"Well I had nothing against it," Fluttershy said. "Sure it was a stranger, but I couldn't let it suffer." Hearing her say that gave Wilson the idea to help anypony. "I got an idea, every weekend we should do something to make this house more werth living in."

"That's not really necessary," Wilson said.

"Well you are going to live here," Fluttershy said. "You might as well live somewhere nice."

For the next three years, Wilson and Fluttershy, improved on the tree. Adding a door, windows, walls, rooms, and much more. A room was made for Wilson. So was a guest room which is now Fluttershy's. A kitchen, bathroom, living room, and much more was made.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did," Wilson said. "Three years spent making this place, thank you."

"It's not a problem," Fluttershy replied smiling. "I told my parents about how I was helping you over the weekend and they said that I should have worked for a price."

"There isn't a possible way I could repay you for what you did," Wilson said.

"I don't want anything," Fluttershy said smiling. "Well, there is one thing."

"Anything."

"Could I turn your backyard into a hospital and shelter for animals?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of corse," Wilson said. "I'm not the smartest with taking care of an animal, but I'm sure I could try. Also, when is your birthday? I've knowen you for so long, but I don't really know how old you are."

"Well im twelve right now, and my birthday is next weekend," Fluttershy said.

"Wow," Wilson said in disbelief. "Who would have ever guessed that two thirteen years olds could turn a tree into a house in a few years?"

"I don't think anypony would have even thought about something like that," Fluttershy said sitting on the couch in Wilson's living room.

"Well happy early birthday, I didn't rap it, but here you go," Wilson said, giving Fluttershy a necklace.

"Your giving me your necklace?" Fluttershy asked.

"This is more then just a necklace," Wilson replied. "This was given to me by the person in charge of my old orphanage, and it has been the luckiest thing I've ever owned. And I want you to be as lucky as I am."

"I don't see how losing your group in the forest, and ending up living in a hollow tree as lucky," Fluttershy said laughing a bit.

"Good point BUT, I was able to meet you, run a store at the age of eight, and be lucky enought to meet you once more."

"True, thanks," Fluttershy said putting on the necklace and hugging Wilson. "You have to meet my parents, they would love to see you."

"I'm not a pegasis though, I can't stand on clouds."

"Darn," Fluttershy said a little upset.

"Well..." Wilson said thinking for a minute. "I do have these mechanical wings I made, am I'm sure a could get a lighter-then-air potion from somewhere."

"Great," Fluttershy said in delight while leaving the house. "So next weekend, I'll show up over here, and show you how to get to Cloudsdale. Bye!"

"Bye."

"Wilson got back together with his girlfriend," Ender repeativly sang.

"Ender is a wanna-be version of the Slenderpony," Wilson responded with.

"Okay great, you met Fluttershy again, "Twilight said. "You met her parents, everything went well..."

"Not exactly..."

*Flashing back AGAIN*

Wilson was able to find the potion, the two flew up to Cloudsdale near Fluttershy's house. "I'll bet you $10 that as soon as I walk in, your parents will say, so this is your boyfriend," Wilson said.

"They wouldn't say that," Fluttershy said opening the door.

The two walked in and a voice called out saying, "Hi Fluttershy, so this is your boyfriend?"

"He isn't my boyfriend," Fluttershy said giving Wilson $10. "He is just the only friend I have."

Wilson, Fluttershy, and her parents talked for a few minutes. Mr.Shy then went to say, "Wilson you seem familiar, have I seen you before?"

"Well you are a high ranked guard," Wilson said. "I'm sure we have met at some point in Ponyville."

"So where was the orphanage you use to live in?" Mrs.Shy asked.

"I'm not fully sure," Wilson said. "All I know is it was somewhere past the Everfree forest."

All of a sudden, Mr.Shy pulled out a sword and swung it at Wilson. Not sure what was going on, Wilson got out his knife to defend himself. Mr.Shy the proceeded by kicking Wilson through a window. "Eight years we have been looking for you," Mr.Shy said.

"What is going on?" Fluttershy asked as more pegisi appeared.

"This colt is a fugative," Mr.Shy said as Wilson backed away.

"I am no fugative," Wilson said reaching the end of a cloud. "I was sent to that dungeon, experimented on, and never told why."

Mr. Shy then said, "We knew you were at that orphanage, but Valentine just wouldn't give you up. She was sent to prision, just like your about to be."

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Fluttershy said in shock.

"I wanted to forget," Wilson said. "I wanted a new life, a better one then the torment I went through. If you have been through what I have, you would have done the same."

"A complete lie," Mr.Shy said walking towards Wilson, "Your bounty is at $500,000 dead or alive, thats five times higher then any bounty I have ever seen."

(Insert the song How could this happen to me, By: Simple plan before reading the next paragraph)

"I'm sorry Fluttershy," Wilson said with a tear down his face. "But I refuse to go back." He then jumped off of the cloud and proceeded to fly away with Mr.Shy behind him. Due to only being a prototype, Wilson's wings broke and he fell straight to the ground. Wilson closed his eyes and thought to himself, "So this is how I will die? After everything I've been through, this will be the end? Why did all of this have to happen to me?" He then shouted, "I'm sorry I ruined your bithday!"