• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 999 Views, 24 Comments

The Origins of Wilson - kapinder

  • ...
 24
 999

1: The story begins

"I lived in a house with my parents back in America. Yes... I'm American. And one day my dad had to go on a mission out of town, but ended up missing. About a week later my mom said that she had to go somewhere and she would be right back. When leaving, she set the house on fire with me in it, and ran off."

Twilight a little in shock said, "What...the...fu"

"Yeah... but it doesn't end there. I managed to get out through a window and swore to myself *before I die, she must pay.* It wasn't long until some gaurds showed up with Trollestia, and this is what started the spark into me hating her forever. Without a word, one of the guards picked me up, and gave me some kind of shot that put me to sleep. I woke up in a dungeon and FOR TWO YEARS.... a few scientists experimented on me. I'm not talking, *they tried a new kind of medicine on me.* I was on the brink of death with most of these. Taking blood samples, removing skin, shocking me with electricity, putting me in a room full of an unknowen gas, and much more was happening."

"But that's not even legal," Twilight said in disbelief.

"Tell that to your Princess. One day, when I noticed a lack of guards in the area; I was able to make a makeshift picklock, and escape. And that day was the first time I ever saw a gun, used a gun, and held someone hostage for my escape. No one died but, I did shoot someone in the knee. I ran into a forest and for three day, there was a search party out for me, and they were being lethal. After that incident, I swore revenge on her. So before I die, there are two things I have to do now. Screw over Trollestia; and find my mom, making her life a living hell."

"I still don't find any of this to be believeable," Twilight said.

"I have a wanted picture of me," Wilson said. "You want to see it?"

"Yes," Twilight said. Wilson got out the picture and it said...

*Wanted, 5 year old, male pony, name: Wilson, Dead or Alive:$300,000*

"Need anymore evidence," Wilson said.

"No..."

"Okay, anyways...I'm glad that picture didn't get farther then 3 towns away. I was in the forest, on the brink of dieing due to starvation, when this woman found me. Her name was Valentine, and she was the mom I wish mine could have been. She took me to an orphanage, where I lived until I was a little older then eight. But I'm getting ahead of myself; around the age of six, I met this filly who was around the age of 3. She was wierd, but in a good way. Most of the ponies at the orphanage were in their own groups, so the rest, including me, were the outcasts. But this girl, her name was Hope, had a stare that could emotionally scar a person. She believed that us outcasts should stick together, and if anyone would screw with any of us, The-Stare she gave would say everything. Around the age of seven, I officially made her my sister, she showed me how to use The-Stare, I showed Fluttershy later on in life, and now Fluttershy scares animals into killing themselves."

"It doesn't scare them that badly," Fluttershy said.

"You gave a wolf a heart attack once, staring at it like that," Wilson said.

"....Once"

"So when I was almost eight, I met my second sister. It did not take long for me to make it official. She was nice to everypony, but if somepony made fun of her, or made fun of somepony else, especially her friends... she would hospitalize them. Her name was Zoey, and for a 6 year old, she had more balls then most of the guards I have met. But when I was about 8 1/2, guards started showing up at the orphanage daily, showing Valentine a wanted picture of me, and asking if she has ever seen me. After two weeks, Valentine decided that I had to get out, and go far away soon. She gave me some money, a knife for protection, and a lucky necklace."