• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,449 Views, 7 Comments

Transcending Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Celestia has a big horn that transcends all things and created everything.

  • ...
5
 7
 1,449

The True Ending

The Dark Sky's Epilogue of the Beginning

In the present world of the past of Fluttershy's Dark Sky...

"Well, the threat of those silly cupcakes is going to be gone soon," the trio of pegasi said triumphantly as they were still ascending higher in the dark sky. "The end of our song is going to be the beginning of our victory!"

"I'm an admitted defeatist!" Spike shouted in surrender as he was still being carried by Derpy Hooves. "Now get me off this merry-go-round in the sky called life!"

"Every battle's end results in the beginning of two victories, Spike." Derpy shared some words of wisdom with him.

"Yes..." said a voice. "A villain's victory eventually leads to the victory of a hero. A hero's victory eventually leads to the victory of a villain. But normally, that's eventually, and now, this eventuality will be the beginning in the present scenario..."

"So...who's the hero and who's the villain here?" everyone was so curious, that they failed to concentrate and didn't notice a rift opening in the universe below them.

"The villain is not here..." another Derpy Hooves that appeared gave an evil smile of stupid innocence. "HE IS THERE!"

"Hey, it's me!" Derpy happily pointed out the obvious as the darkness was rising.

And suddenly, everything went dark as they were sucked into the rift.

"Hey wait a minute!" shouted the black pegasus as the rift had teleported them to the end of the present future. "This isn't what happened in the past!"

"Of course it's not, because this is the present!" declared Discord as he appeared to them as the darkness gained a sunny desert oasis appearance. "Welcome to the future!"

"Wait a second, I remember this place!" the orange pegasus recognized the place as he looked around. "This is the Desolate Desert of Distorted Drug Delusions! They say that all hardcore stoners come here when they die! What happened?"

"Relax, the fact that you're alive and well here at the end of time proves you're not dead, you silly goblins!" Derpy laughed as she and another Derpy Hooves appeared at Discord's sides.

"Meet my number one assistant, Derpy Hooves!" Discord introduced the pony on his right side. "I extracted the good childhood innocent derpiness from her spirit in the future, and put it inside another Derpy that I will one day call Luna..."

"What do you think of my daughters, Dark Sky?" Discord cackled in a discordant tone.

"H-how are you even free?" Spike asked in fear. "I thought you were stoned!"

"I was..." Discord prepared to elaborate, "...and as so, it would be my destiny in the future to eventually become dust and turn into nothing. But in the future, I will not accept such a fate! I will use my powers of chaos to defy the nothingness and become a deity in my own universe of nothing! In that future, I mixed the past, present, and future, ALL INTO IN ONE TIMELINE, SO I COULD GO BACK INTO THE PAST AND ENLIST YOUR HELP FOR THE FUTURE! AND BECAUSE ALL THE TIME IS POLYMERIZED TOGETHER, IT WON'T EFFECT ANYTHING BUT MAKE IT GO JUST AS I PLANNED!"

"WAIT...and our help?" the orange pegasus replied. "What are we going to do for you?"

"..." the gray pegasus helped the argument silently.

"You will be transformed as well as transcended into the beloved creations of my future!" Discord cast a magic spell of chaos that transformed them all.

After the spell was over, Spike had transformed into a cow, Derpy and the other Derpy had transformed into the deity's daughters, Celestia and Luna, and the trio had turned into Robot Alicorns Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight.

"Go forth and multiply, you silly butler!" Discord laughed at the cow Spike, as he started involuntarily cloning himself thanks to Discord's chaos magic. "All of you will be in my new world of nothing with no memory of this, so that my world shall continue in an endless time loop FOREVER!"

"This is some really messed up stuff, Discord!" the trio and Spike shouted as all of them vanished, and all of them were teleported to Discord's world, filling in the past, present, and future roles where it was all appropriate.

"And I'm not done..." Discord rubbed his hands together as Fluttershy appeared in front of him, "I have a BIG SURPRISE prepared for you!

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?!" Fluttershy trembled as she was at Discord's mercy.

"ENJOY YOUR TRANSCENDENCE, HERO!" Discord transformed Fluttershy, and soon, she was inside Celestia's uterus.

"Hmm...so this is what it's like to be prepared for being born..." the being who would soon be named Sky thought inside of Celestia. "I wonder what will happen..."

The True Ending of the Dark Sky's Transcendence: The True Beginning

The Beginning of the Final Enigmatic Words of the Cloud Dragon of the Mist

You have done it! You have done a good job once again hero! But it was not just a good job this time...this time it was work that transcends goodness!

You fully understand what it means to transcend, for you were able to read the entire story, and took full notice of the trials and tribulations that test a hero's lack of understanding!

Your mind is not confused and you will never become nothing, you are still the king of the sky! Continue bringing the light through the skies even in your transcendence! You shall always have a good night in the light!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment