• Published 5th May 2018
  • 1,213 Views, 69 Comments

Equestria Girls: Time, Space and Justice - Time Agent pony



Throughout the fabric of time, heroes are disappearing, being erased by some unknown force, its up to The Rainbooms to find out who is doing this and stop them before its too late

  • ...
2
 69
 1,213

Chapter 5

Kang the Conquer's ship, Damocles.

"You understand what you must do?" Kang asked, as he addressed his other selves and his recruits.

The newcomers to Kang's army were: The Justice Lords, The Maestro, The Crime Syndicate, Hydra Four, The Justness League, Titus, The Dark Knights, The Elements of Insanity, The Fatal Five, Composite Superman, Superboy Prime and other evil versions of well known heroes.

All of the recruits nodded.

"Then without further ado," Kang continued, "my associates will guide you to your destinations."

With that, the evil mirror heroes along with Scarlet Centurion, Rama-Tut, Immortus and Kangaroo the Conquer left the room.

"Forgive me my Kang," Ravonna said, as soon as everyone had left, "but do you think this is wise, sending those villains to take down eight humans, it seems like overkill."

"I must be done, Ravonna," Kang replied, "I must exterminate these interlopers before they undo everything I have worked so hard to accomplish."

"But, my Kang...." Revonna began.

"Enough, Revonna!!!!" Kang commanded.

Without another word, Revonna obeyed.

Unbeknown to Kang, a figure had been watching the two of them and he looked worried.


Back in the 1781.

"Well," Applejack said, as she and Gwenpool entered the town of Salvation, "I guess we should start looking for the heroes we have to save."

"How about we check in there?" Gwenpool suggested, pointing towards the town saloon.

"Good thinking, Gwen," Applejack nodded.

Without another word, the two headed for the saloon.

"Alright," Applejack murmured, "keep your eyes open, the heroes could be anywhere."

"Got it," Gwenpool replied.

The two walked up to the bar.

"What can I get ya, strangers?" the bartender asked, as they approached.

"Applecider for me," Applejack replied.

"Strawberry milkshake," Gwenpool said, "stirred not shaken."

"Then it wouldn't a milkshake," the bartender responded.

"Did I stutter?" Gwenpool answered.

The bartender nodded and began making their drinks.

While they waited for their drinks, Applejack and Gwenpool gazed around the saloon, searching for any sign of the heroes they were looking for, only now realising that Rip hadn't told them who they were suppose to look for.

Suddenly from outside, there came the sound of shooting, which followed by screams and people running

"What in tarnation is going on?" Applejack asked.

The answer came shortly after, a gang of four men each with the same face and each taller then the first, walked into the saloon each carrying a sack of money slung over their shoulders.

"The Daltons," Gwenpool whispered.

"You know them?" Applejack replied.

"I think I read about them in an old comic," Gwenpool answered, "Plus, they were on one of the 'Wanted' posters outside."

"All your valuables in the sacks, ladies and gents," the shortest of the four men, declared, "and nobody gets hurt."

Applejack ducked behind the bar, pulling Gwenpool along with her.

Everyone in the saloon began handing over their valuables as the Daltons went around collecting them into of their sacks.

"You!" one of the men, barked at the bartender, "empty out the register."

The bartender nervously obeyed, emptying out the money from cash register.

"Thank you, for your cooperation," the short man smiled.

The four men turned to leave, pointing their guns at everyone.

But, before they had made it out of the saloon, all the men's guns were shot out of their hands.

The person who had disarmed the men, blow the smoke from his gun.

"Now thats not very gentlemen like is it?" the figure said.

"No," the short man exclaimed, "it can't be!?"

The figure stepped forward, revealing himself to be......

"LUCKY LUKE!" the short man fumed.

"Long time no see, Joe Dalton," Lucky Luke smiled, holstering his gun, "now why don't you give those valuables back to their owners."

The Daltons begrudgingly agreed, giving everyone in the saloon back their valuables and the bartender back his cash register money.

"Now," Lucky Luke continued, "How's about you four march on over to the bank and give back the money you stole?"

Grumbling furiously, The Daltons and Lucky Luke matched out of the saloon.

Applejack and Gwenpool, who had been watching from the behind the bar, came out of hiding.

"I can't believe it," Gwenpool squealed, "we just saw Lucky Luke!? Hero of West!?"

Gwenpool could hardly stand still she was fan-girling so much.

"Maybe he knows who we need to save," Applejack nodded.

The two of them, hurried outside after Lucky Luke.

After some time, Applejack and Gwenpool caught up with Lucky Luke turning The Daltons over to the sheriff.

"Thank you, Lucky Luke," the sheriff said, shaking Luke by the hand, "I'm sure glad you came to Salvation."

"My pleasure, Sheriff," Luke replied, tipping his hat, "I hope we meet again, in better company."

"Did he insult us, Joe?" the tallest of The Daltons asked, as he and his brothers were led to prison cell.

"Shut up, you numskull!" Joe Dalton retorted, glaring at his dimwitted brother as the cell door closed behind them.

Smiling to himself, Lucky Luke turned and began walking towards his horse, Jolly Jumper.

"Pardon me," Applejack said, as she and Gwenpool approached Lucky Luke, "we're new in town and we're looking for some people so we thought you might be able to help us."

"I'd be happy to help," Luke replied, "now, who are you guys looking for?"

"A person or a group of people who you might call heroes," Applejack explained.

"You know," Gwenpool chipped in, "I heard that you can shoot faster than your shadow, is it true?"

"Firstly," Luke answered, "I can shoot faster then my shadow and I heard a rumour about a gang of hiding out in an abandoned goldmine a few miles outside town."

"Do you think you can show us the way to the mine?" Applejack asked.

"Certainly," Luke smiled, mounting his horse, "I'd be happy too."

With that, Lucky Luke galloped off, Applejack and Gwenpool followed behind, on two horses they commandeered from outside the saloon, the horses that had been confiscated from The Daltons.


Outside the abandoned goldmine.

"Well," Luke said, as they approached the entrance of the mine, "this is the place."

"Thanks for leading us here," Applejack replied.

"No, problem," Luke nodded.

He looked to his horse, "come on, Jolly," he smiled, "let's ride."

Without another word, Lucky Luke galloped off over the horizon.

"That Lucky Luke was a real gentlemen," Applejack said, as she and Gwenpool watched the cowboy disappear into the distance.

"You can say that again," Gwenpool agreed.

With that, the two headed into the mine.

Deeper and Deeper, Applejack and Gwenpool proceeded into the depths of the mine, Applejack using her ring to light their way.

"Are you sure we're...." Gwenpool began.

"Shhh," Applejack replied, "I hear voices ahead."

Up ahead the crackling of a fire could be heard, accompanied by the sound of voices.

"So Hurricane and his gang are going to attack a train shipment of gold bond for Utah," someone was saying, "we have to make sure that him and his goons don't get their hands on that gold."

"You got it, boss," another voice answered.

"I told you," the other voice replied, "don't call me that."

"So anyway," a third voice continued," the plan is we....."

"Quiet," a fourth voice interrupted, "I sense we are not alone down here."

The sound of guns being pulled out of holsters could be heard.

"Whoever you are," one of the voices called, "take one more step and you're swiss cheese."

"Wait!" Applejack cried, "we don't want to fight you."

"We're here to save you," Gwenpool added.

"The only ones who need saving is you two from our bullets," another voice answered.

"You have to listen to us," Applejack insisted, "you're all in danger, something evil is coming."

"You gotta believe us," Gwenpool added, "you're all in serious danger."

"Yeah right," one of the voices replied.

Applejack readied herself to shield Gwenpool and herself from the bullets.

But before even one shot was fired......

"I say we hear them out," another voice said.

"Are you serious?" the voice from before exclaimed.

"I sense no danger from them," the other voice replied, "I feel that they are telling us the truth."

"Fine," the voice replied.

The sound of guns being holstered could be heard.

Both Applejack and Gwenpool stepped forward, finally getting a good look at who they had been talking to.

Gathered around a fire were a group of individuals, these being: Jonah Hex, Bat Lash, El Diablo, Sheriff Ohiyesa "Pow-wow" Smith, a Captain America, Tony Stark and Spiderman lookalikes, Phantom Rider, Two Gun Kid, Kid Colt and Arizona Annie.

There was also young girl standing behind Arizona Annie.

"I have to admit," Lazarus Lane a.k.a. El Diablo remarked, "you have a lot of courage to come down here."

"We don't usually get visitors down here," Bartholomew Aloysius Lash a.k.a. Bat Lash added.

"You said before," Ohiyesa Smith spoke up, "that you had come here to save us, what exactly did you mean by that?"

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Applejack replied.

"You really think your the only time travellers we've met?" Jonah Hex said, "your pink friend sticks out like a sore thumb."

"How did you know we were time travellers?" Gwenpool asked.

"Let's just say, we've had experience" Matthew J. Hawkins (also called Matt Hawk) a.k.a. Two Gun Kid smiled, "we've all had interesting lives."

Applejack and Gwenpool noticed the girl behind Arizona Annie.

"Who are you, young'un?" Applejack asked.

"Arizona," the girl replied, "Two Gun Kid's partner."

"So you're Arizona and you're Arizona Annie," Applejack said.

"That's not confusing at all," Gwenpool commented.

"Tobias Manning and his gang attacked her town," Bat Lash explained, "looted anything they could get their hands on."

"Back to the point," Arizona Annie interjected, "you said you were here to save us, from what?"

Applejack and Gwenpool began explaining the reason they had come to the past and how Kang the Conquer was erasing all heroes throughout space and time.

"So where is this 'Kang' thats after us?" Blaine Colt a.k.a. Kid Colt asked.

"We don't know," Applejack replied.

"Is there any proof you can give us?" Roger Stephenson a.k.a. Captain America asked.

"No," Gwenpool answered, "But Kang has targets on all your heads."

"Nothing new for us," Carter Slade a.k.a. Phantom Rider remarked.

"Well, that's just great," Anthony Stark a.k.a. Iron man deadpanned, "we're all gonna die at hands of mysterious future man and our only hope is two time-traveling girls...."

Arizona, with a disapproving look on her face, took a bottle off of Iron man.

"Don't mind him," Peter Parker a.k.a. The Web-Slinger sighed, "he gets snarky when he's had too many drinks."

Applejack was about to reply, when they heard footsteps heading into the mine.

"Quiet," Jonah said, drawing his gun, "someones coming."

"You see," Iron man slurred, "I knew they were lying, but no one listened to me."

"Will you shut up!" Web-Slinger hissed.

The footsteps drew nearer, everyone held their breath, as voices could be heard.

"You sure they're here?" a voice asked.

"If Kang says they're here, then they're here," a second voice replied.

"Silence!" a third voice commanded.

The voice was followed by the sound of snarling, possibly some sort of animal.

"Say," the second voice said, "how about we let our pet have some fun."

"That not a bad idea," the first voice answered.

There was the sound a chain being released.

"Go on," the first voice commanded, "hunt them up."

Right after that, the sound of something bounding towards them could be heard.

"Get ready, everyone," Kid Colt said.

Suddenly, before anyone could react a strange object bounced into view.

"Is that all...?" was all Bat Lash could say, before the object released an ear shattering sound.

Everyone was immediately overcome by the noise.

Before anyone had time to recover, everyone was insnared by razor-sharp spider webbing.

"Well, well, well," one of the voices from before gloated as its owner walked into view, "looks like you're all in a bit of a sticky situation."

Applejack and Gwenpool gasped, it looked like Deadpool but his body, it was as if a child had tried to put together a jigsaw using the pieces from different jigsaws.

"Thats a good boy," Evil Deadpool said, patting a creature, that was responsible for webbing the heroes.

The creature looked like Spider-man, it had his classic costume, but it two extra pair of arms, sharp teeth, three clawed fingers on each hand and composite eyes.

"Now to do what we came here to do," the second voice said, "don't get distracted."

The owner of the voice stepped into view, he was wearing a simple costume, a metal helmet and carrying an axe.

"Have you restrain them, already?" the third voice asked, "you two have a mission to complete."

The owner of the third voice stepped forward, revealing himself Kangaroo the Conqueror, Kang's alternate incarnation from Aniverse.

"When you said Kang," Iron man blubbed, "did you mean a Kangaroo? That's so adorable."

"This is serious!" Applejack replied, getting slightly annoyed.

"We're not in the habit of negotiating with criminals," Captain America said, defiantly, "especially criminal kangaroos."

"Mock me while you may, primitives," Kangaroo answered, smiling, "but I have traveled across time and dimensions, in order to rule the world, and I shall!"

All the heroes turned and looked at Applejack and Gwenpool, they finally believed them, Iron man nodded gravely.

"Don't bother struggling," Evil Deadpool laughed, "that webbing you're stuck in is razor tipped," he smiled, "but please feel free to struggle all you want."

"Alright," the man with the axe said, "lets get this over with."

"Fine," Evil Deadpool sighed, "you can be such a killjoy, Persuader."

Persuader gave a frustrated growl, mumbled something under his breath, and brandished his axe as he prepared to do what he, Evil Deadpool, the monster Spiderman and Kangaroo had come to the wild west to do.

"Hey Applejack," Gwenpool whispered, "you think you can use your ring to reach one of my swords to cut us out of this?"

"I can try," Applejack replied.

Trying not to draw attention to herself, Applejack used her ring to reach behind Gwenpool and draw one of her katanas and cut through the webbing she and Gwenpool were trapped in.

"Hey you!" Persuader cried, as the girls cut themselves free of the webbing.

He swung his axe at the two.

Applejack and Gwenpool dodged the Persuader's attack and counter attacked, Applejack using her ring to knock the axe out of Persuader's hands, while Gwenpool provided her with cover fire.

"Are you going to just stand there?!" Persuader asked, glaring at Evil Deadpool, "or are you going to help me?"

"Fine," Evil Deadpool replied, drawing his katana and with his other hand (which was facing backwards) pulled out a handgun.

but before he could fire, Gwenpool hurled a stun grenade his way.

"They always said I had a shocking personality," Gwenpool smirked, as the stun went off, shocking Evil Deadpool.

Persuader tried to attack Gwenpool from behind, only to be knocked out by a punching glove construct from Applejack.

With that, the two girls turned to face the monster Spiderman.

The beast let out an inhuman roar and flung itself at the two.

Applejack, thinking fast, throw a shield around herself and Gwenpool.

The monster Spiderman pounded on Applejack's shield with all six of arms.

"I don't know how long I can keep this up," Applejack said, through gritted teeth as her shield construct began to slowly crack under monster Spiderman's attacks.

"Don't worry," Gwenpool replied, "I've got an idea."

Applejack nodded, just as monster Spiderman broke through her shield.

Acting fast, Applejack summoned up a chain construct, which rapped around monster Spiderman's legs.

While the creature was distracted with the chain, Gwenpool quick shoved a taser grenade (the same one she'd used on Evil Deadpool) into the monster Spiderman's mouth.

"Chew on this," Gwenpool declared, as the monster Spiderman stumbled backwards from her attack.

Seconds later, the stun grenade detonated, shocking the monster Spiderman unconscious.

"Simpletons!" Kangaroo groaned, "must I do everything mysel...."

Before he could finish, Kangaroo was whacked on the head by a mallet construct from Applejack.

"That takes care of those guys," Gwenpool said.

"For now," Applejack finished.

"Hey," the voice of Bat Lash interrupted, "I don't mean to rude, but would one of you mind helping us out of this?"

Applejack nodded, using her ring, she blasted away the webbing holding Jonah Hex and the other western heroes.

"Sorry I didn't believe about that 'saving you thing'" Iron man apologised.

"No apology needed," Applejack smiled, "I don't know if I would have believe it if I were you."

Two Gun Kid was about to say something, but was cut short by groaning and mumbling noises as Persuader, Evil Deadpool and monster Spiderman recovered from their battle with Applejack and Gwenpool.

"Mommy I don't want to go to school today," Evil Deadpool blubbed, as the effects of the stun grenade worn off.

"Gonna. Cut. You. All. To shreds!" Persuader growled, axe in hand.

The monster Spiderman gave an aggravated growl.

All the western heroes draw their gun and other weapons, Arizona had a rope with her.

"Four of you against thirteen of us," Phantom Rider remarked, "I think I like those odds."

"Feel free to give up," Arizona smiled, "you can't win."

"Really?" Evil Deadpool asked, he turned towards the entrance of the mine, "Oh Cinderblock," he called.

For a moment there was silence, then the sound of thundering footsteps approaching could be heard.

"Still think all of you can beat us now?" Persuader smiled, as a gigantic figure walked up behind him and his two comrades.

"Ok," Kid Colt said, "we might have a problem."

"Cinderblock," Kangaroo commanded, as he recover from being out cold, "show these fools what it is you do."

The gigantic figure, Cinderblock, growled in response.

"You think the rest of you can hold these guys for awhile?" Iron man asked, "I just need to get my armour ready."

"We'll buy you as much time as you need," Captain America nodded.

"Right," Applejack, Gwenpool and the western heroes agreed.

With that, the heroes and villains engaged in battle.

"Didn't ya momma tell you not to bring an axe to a gunfight?" Arizona Annie asked, as she and Kid Colt fought Persuader.

"When I'm finished with you!" Persuader replied, angrily, "I'm gonna...." Persuader was cut shore when one of Kid Colt's bullets bounced off his helmet.

"I know I'm a cheap knock-off," Evil Deadpool remarked, as he crossed katanas with Gwenpool, "but you're an even cheaper knock-off than me, and that's saying something."

"I'm pretty sure, readers like me better as a character than you," Gwenpool answered, "or did that stun grenade rewire your brain?"

The last of the western heroes faced down monster Spiderman, Cinderblock and Kangaroo the Conquer.

"You really think you can handle my two pets?" Kangaroo asked.

"They won't have too," a voice answered.

Everyone turned to see Iron man, finally armoured up and ready to fight.

"Tear them all apart!" Kangaroo barked.

Cinderblock and the monster Spiderman obeyed.

Monster Spiderman hurtled towards Iron man, who simply slapped the creature away with a powerful punch.

Before he could recover, monster Spiderman was pinned to the wall by two well-aimed shots from Web-slinger's web pistols.

Cinderblock charged through the heroes and grabbed Arizona in one of his powerful hands.

"Sorry to disappoint you, fella," Arizona said, calmly "but I'm stronger than I look."

Without another word, Arizona burst out of Cinderblock's grip with tremendous strength, similar to the strength Applejack's geode gave her.

Cinderblock stumbled backwards, then charged in Arizona's direction.

Arizona dodged out of the way, causing Cinderblock to hit one of the mine support beams.

The whole mine shook violently.

"I think we should get out of here!" Applejack cried.

"And fast!" Gwenpool added, as the ceiling of the mine slow began to collapse.

"This isn't over!" Kangaroo declared, "enjoy your victory while it lasts."

With that, Kangaroo, monster Spiderman, Evil Deadpool, Persuader and Cinderblock disappeared.

"Everyone!" Iron man called, he was trying to keep the ceiling from collapsing further, "get out here, I'll be right behind you."

Phantom Rider nodded, "you heard Stark," he said, "time to hightail it!"

Everyone nodded and headed for the mine entrance.


Outside the abandoned goldmine.

"Is that everyone?" Jonah Hex asked.

"Yeah," Two Gun Kid replied, "everyone, but Iron man."

"I'm going back in to get him," Captain America said.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise from the wreckage of the mine.

Shortly after, Iron man burst out of the rumble from the destroyed mine.

"No need to worry about me," Iron man greeted, taking his helmet off.

"Well I guess we should be going," Applejack said.

"Yeah," Gwenpool nodded, "we completed our mission, you guys are safe so we should be on way."

Waving goodbye Applejack and Gwenpool activated their recall devices and disappeared back to the Waverider.

"Those two were kinda strange," Kid Colt remarked, "but not so bad."

"You think we'll see them again?" Arizona asked.

"Who knows Arizona," Ohiyesa Smith answered, "who knows."