• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 4,524 Views, 168 Comments

Rainbow Maned Guardian - cccvvvttt



When stuck in the human world, Rainbow Dash Finds a young child, who doesn't have excactly have a good life....

  • ...
6
 168
 4,524

Good Ending: Survived

Scenario: Raombow does not wake up, and Drake survives.

Drake woke up quickly, and looked around. He saw that he was in a hospital room, in the bed. He turned, and saw a women with him.

“You’re awake, good.” She said, as she walked up to him. “My name is Martha, and I’m with the foster care community. I know about what your father had been doing to you. I want to adopt you.”

Drake was stunned, but he let out a smile.


Rainbow was starting to wake up, as she looked around. She saw that Drake was missing.

“Twilight? Wake up!” Rainbow whispered harshly, causing Twilight to fully wake up.

“What?” She asked gtroggly.

“Drake’s gone.” Rainbow replied, as Twilight woke up completely.

“Hold on, I have a tracking spell we can use.” Twilight said, now having her magic, used it to track him down, and see what he was seeing. Once done, she gave Rainbow a sad look.

“Rainbow, some human in this world has already adopted him. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t look like he wants to leave.” Rainbow felt her world crash, but it seemed for the best.

“Let’s get going, then.” She said, as Twilight began to focus her magic.

https://m.