• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 7,938 Views, 398 Comments

Pewdiepie in Equestria - Regidar



After the Events of if smosh were ponies: Chapter 10, Pewdiepie has his own adventures.

  • ...
56
 398
 7,938

Right in the Feels

Pewdie and Stephano ran screaming down the hall from Luna when their progress was conveniently impeded by a wall.

“Ow!” Pewdie rubbed his forehead in pain. “How could I have not noticed that? I was looking at it the whole time!”

Luna similar didn’t see the wall so plainly laid out before her, and smashed into it at a high velocity. Pewdiepie couldn’t help but laugh a bit at this, until the wall in which Luna had smashed into opened up.

“Oh hey, it’s like some sort of secret passage or something!”

“Oh really, genius?” Stephano said sarcastically.

“Stephano, your negative attitude isn’t hel-” Pewdiepony began, but was stopped by Stephano putting a minute golden finger up to his mouth.

“Shhh... no more tears... only sleep now...”

“What the fahk are you doing, Stephano?”

Luna, rubbing her head and moaning, stood up, no longer witchified. Taking a look down the passage, the alicorn princess gasped.

Pewdiepie looked over. “What is it, Luna?”

Luna’s face was solemn. “This is the passage of Convenient Sacrifice. It will take us straight to the Barrel Killing Artifact, but we must sacrifice one of our own.” To reiterate on this, she pointed to a large hole in the side of the passage wall which emanated smoke and Nickleback music.

Pewdiepie thought for a few moments. “Hmm... Is Lyra still here? We could kill her...”

Luna shook her head. “No, she died a while back. Oh well.”

Stephano cleared his throat. “I’ll do it.”

Both Luna and Pewdiepie looked over at Stephano is shock. “No, Stephano!” Pewdie screamed. “Not like this!”

Stephano kissed Pewds tenderly. “I shall miss you, my love.”

Pewdiepie’s eyes began to tear. “One more Kiss, Stephano.”

After listening to three whole albums of Kiss, Pewdiepie gave Stephano a tender smooch, then unceremoniously threw him down into the fiery pit of hell.

“Well, now that that’s that,” Luna said happily “Let’s go and get the barrel killing artifact!”

***

A very pissed off(and pissed on) grey pegasus trotted down the halls, dripping urine behind her, when she heard an odd click.

Derpy’s eyes widened. “Oh no... they found the Passage of Convenient Sacrifice! I knew we should have never installed that...”

Derpy ran back to her evil lair, where she pulled up a control panel. After mashing aimlessly on the buttons for a few moments, checking her Facebook, and stopping to lol at the pony memes on My Little Brony, she pressed a large button labeled “Passage of Convenient Villain Insert”, and she was on her way.

“My barrels will stay safe, no matter what...”