• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 7,939 Views, 398 Comments

Pewdiepie in Equestria - Regidar



After the Events of if smosh were ponies: Chapter 10, Pewdiepie has his own adventures.

  • ...
56
 398
 7,939

Pewdie and Stephano: I Ship Them so Hard

Pewdiepie groaned, and looked around. He was laying on the floor of an empty, white room.

"Ok, what the hell is going on?" Looking to his left, he saw Luna eating a sandwich.

"Hmmm... we appear to be in the deepest, darkest recesses of Luna's mind. I must observe to become..." Pewdiepie put on a pair of glasses. "Scientist Pewds!"

Luna took another bite out of the sandwich. "Yes... the way she chews it slower then she breaths indicates that she had some sort of childhood trauma..."

Luna paused for a second, then took another bite. "Yes... yes... the way you pause for second indicates that you were abused by someone close to you..."

Luna looked like she was about to take another bite, then broke down crying. "Oh Faust... the memories... why did you do that to me, Tia? What did I ever do to you?" The midnight blue alicorn continued to blubber as Pewdiepony shook his head sadly.

"Damn... and I was on a role there... too bad Luna stopped before she could give me any more information."

Stephano, who had been quiet this whole time, spoke up. "Pewdie... I think it's time we talked. You know, about our relationship."

Pewdie sighed, and looked at the golden statuette as Luna's wailing provided background ambience.

"Look, Stephano, I know we've been through alot together, but... what about Mishka?"

"Oh, don't worry. I thought of that."

Pewdie smiled. "Good! See, now that we've-"

"You're going to have to kill her."

Pewdie's eyes widened in shock while Luna blathered on about something to do with saving over Celestia's Half-Life game. "Stephano! We can't do that!"

"Well, why not?"

Pewdie rolled his disportionately large eyes. "Well, for one, I love her. Two, we'd get arrested for kill someone!"

Stephano's eyebrows waggled. "Ho ho! But you see Pewdie, all we have to do is blame Mr. Chair!"

Pewdiepie gasped. "Stephano! We can't blame it on Mr. Chair!"

"It's the only way our love is to survive," Stephano said sadly.

Pewdie thought this over. "Well... if it's the only way..."

"Please, I'm so sorry Tia..."

"Shut UP Luna! Adults are talking!"

***

Derpy turned on skype, and dialed the number sixty-nine sixty-nine times. The computerized phone rang for a few moments, and then someone picked up.

"Yes, this is McPixel."

Derpy grinned evilly while putting a top hat and a mustache on a muffin. "Hello, McPixel."

Derpy heard McPixel's sharp intake of breath. "Derpy! I should have known..."

"Well, yes McPixel, it has been a while, hasn't it?"

"What do you want from me, Derpy?"

Derpy put the muffin down, and swatted a bro away from it. "Simple. I want you to tell me where Pewdiepie is. He plans on killing the Barrel King. I cannot allow that to happen, McPixel."

"I'll never tell you where McPewdie is! He is my friend, and I love him in a totally heterosexual way!"

By Celestia, is ever character from that universe bi-curious? Derpy dragged her hoof through her mane. "Listen, McPixel, let me strike a deal with you. We'll have a duel. Whoever loses has to impart one bit of information to the other. I'll let you choose whatever weapons you want."

She could almost hear McPixel's smile. "Any weapon?"

"Any weapon," she confirmed.

"Any weapon?"

"Any weapon."

"Any weapon?"

"Not giant dildos."

"Awwww...."