• Published 7th May 2019
  • 459 Views, 30 Comments

Across the universe - Xx soul sorrow xX



My Little Pony gang, One Directions, and Zoopotia gang all together at once pretty much

  • ...
35
 30
 459

The Big House

J Judy brought 'em to a big ol' house to stay in. It had bedrooms for each of them and two extra in case Judy and Nuck wanted to stick around ;) It had three big kitchens and a huge get-together room with couches and TV like a yuge theater.

Twilight do say "wow... I love it but" Judy touch Twilight hip with compashion.

Twilight sniffle and a snort and say "But how will we will all fit. There are like twenty of us or something.

Rarity Equetria version who was the sheep step forward, "Babies, I think I have a idea..."

Rarity whipped out her horn and whip it out. It begin to glow a green.......her ancient aura.
Allah of sudden the animals whoosh together from every angle of the room into a mass ball of creatures. Judy look it and whisper... "It's the creature feature". zShe only read about it once in the Animal Bible in church.

The ball of animal roll around into a big ball until it was one. All of the guys... The ponies, equestiran girls, 1 direction... All of them were one creature. One creatur eof blood and love and love.

Nick run to judy and imbrace her. She was crying of scared but also happinass.

As Nick and Judy stare at the mass and feel its power radiate, they knew they were in for a fun night at the big house,

Author's Note:

Ugh hinestly I had know idea what i was gonna do with this. I just wanted to see all my best fandoms together and shipped but i had no clue how to connect them :/
so yeeehhhh idk I needed this out of my draffs so I have fresh clean lundry start o I can make new stories aw yeah ok thqts about it. love u guys

Comments ( 23 )

It's not bad but it's not good too.

9608788
Yeah. Far too short.

You know a story is horrible when it has zero upvotes. Usually even the worst have one from trolls and shitposters.

9609446 You may have jinxed it since it has an upvote now.

9609656
no it was me because it the comment made me sad ;--;

J Judy brought 'em to a big ol' house to stay in. It had bedrooms for each of them and two extra in case Judy and Nuck wanted to stick around ;) It had three big kitchens and a huge get-together room with couches and TV like a yuge theater.

Whose house is this? Judy couldn't afford this on a cop's salary. And Nick probably spent all of his money on drugs. And why does it have all these guest rooms? And what the hell is a get-together room? I've heard of living rooms, parlours and dens, but not get-together rooms. And who is Nuck and where did he come from?

Twilight do say "wow... I love it but" Judy touch Twilight hip with compashion.

I'm sure Twilight do say. She do say well. And what's with Judy groping Twilight. Nobody just grabs a stranger's hip. Not even with compassion. And especially not with compashion.

Twilight sniffle and a snort and say "But how will we will all fit. There are like twenty of us or something.

I'd think somepony as good at math as Twilight would know exactly how many people are there. In fact, Twilight is so smart that she would know that they would all fit in the house, because there are enough rooms for each of them. Including two extra for Judy and Nuck! And why is Twilight crying again?

Rarity Equetria version who was the sheep step forward, "Babies, I think I have a idea..."

That's definitely not Rarity. She calls nobody 'babies.'

Rarity whipped out her horn and whip it out. It begin to glow a green.......her ancient aura.
Allah of sudden the animals whoosh together from every angle of the room into a mass ball of creatures. Judy look it and whisper... "It's the creature feature". zShe only read about it once in the Animal Bible in church.

Now I really know that isn't Rarity! Rarity has a blue magic aura! Why in the hell does Rarity have magic anyway? Or a horn? Female sheep don't have horns at all. And what kind of horror stories was Judy reading in church? I can't imagine Noah getting all of the animals onto the ark like that.

The ball of animal roll around into a big ball until it was one. All of the guys... The ponies, equestiran girls, 1 direction... All of them were one creature. One creatur eof blood and love and love.

Fuck me...I don't know if this is supposed to be heartwarming, dramatic or scary. Whatever it's supposed to be, it's funny!

Nick run to judy and imbrace her. She was crying of scared but also happinass.

Happinass?! I'd think she was crying with scarednass!

As Nick and Judy stare at the mass and feel its power radiate, they knew they were in for a fun night at the big house,

And now they want to have sex with the big ball of animals!? What the fuck!?

In summary:

The characters are out of character. The plot is complete nonsense. The author is clearly an emotionless robot. Thumbs down. And down again.

9609838
omg thanks for the critice????? this story kinda old K just finished it up real quick because Im sick of it. so its not that great but thanks anyhow buddy <3
idk why you say zayn isn't his real name bcause it is I look it up on bing.com and thats what it says :(
acshally i draw them as their animal forms way back in feb 2018 check it out :)
https://www.deviantart.com/xskettigo-catloverx/art/acrosss-the-Universem-732840208

9609675 I was referring to the story.

9610596
ye I no I liked it myself caus ethe disslikes made me sad

9639656
I mean, come on? Either English is not your first language (and if it is, you need a translator), or you need an editor.

Bloody hell...I just read that from beginning to end...That was...

Well, there are no words I can think to describe it. So, I showed this to my dad to help me think of some. Here's an excerpt of his review after reading this.

"This bog's got a place like tits on a bull."

There's more, but I think that more than makes our opinions clear.

9722338
Like I told you, there is no swear word in US English that can describe this.

9723288
Just because it's censored doesn't make 'shit' bad enough. 'Bog' is the truly foul (and appropriate) pejorative to use here.

9723982
I've got a good bog near where I live.

9723991
Welllll...bog means something a little different in Irish slang. To the Irish, taking a bog means taking that huge, nasty, toxic shit that comes after a night of drinking, which paints your bathroom a new coat, and has it declared a biohazard. In short: a hangover shit.

9724009
Oh. As a British person, I would not have known that.

9724011
Now you know the foul depths of my dad's review.

9724070
I will never hear the word 'bog' in the same way again.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I'm sorry you couldn't finish this, but that was a surprise ending!

9778965
That's the scary thing.

Login or register to comment