• Published 14th Jan 2018
  • 1,476 Views, 24 Comments

A Dash Of Love - FluttersForeva

  • ...
2
 24
 1,476

It Starts To Get Real (Chapter 2)

"Rainbow Dash! Are you ok? We've been so worried." Applejack exclaimed, intensely waiting for a response. Rarity nodded as to agree.

"I've been so worried that I haven't even ate one of my sour gumdrops!" Pinkie said shaking her full bag of gumdrops.

Rainbow Dash smiled at her friends and said "I'm fine now, thanks guys". She liked the way how they all cared for her. Especially Fluttershy, but she didn't know that till just now. A part of her was happy that she broke her wing, because if she hadn't, she wouldn't of discovered this.

"Why don't you set up your sleeping bag Rainbow, then we can play games!" Twilight cheerfully said, glad that her friend was okay and that the slumber party can really begin.

"Oh! Uh yes ok Twi!" Rainbow said, realising yet again she was thinking of the yellow pegasus that helped her when she broke her wing. She set up her sleeping back next to fluttershy's and put on her slippers that look like her pet tortoise, Tank.

"Ok girls what should we play first? Truth or dare? Murder in the dark? I must confess?" Twilight said reading her Slumber 101 book that she had used when she had a slumber party with Applejack and Rarity in the golden oak library. Pinkie Pie hopped from her sleeping bag onto Twilights and read through the games.

"Ooh how about this one?" she said, pointing to a game with her pink hoof. "Telephone! That looks fun!". All the ponies agreed, and Pinkie hopped back to her sleeping bag.

"Ok, I'll start." Rarity said, leaning in to whisper to Twilight. "Frienship is Magic" Twilight nodded and leant over to whisper to Applejack.

"Friendship is Magic" she said

Applejack smiled and leant to whisper to Pinkie. "Friendship is Magic"

Pinkie stuffed a bunch of gumdrops into her mouth before whispering to Fluttershy. "Mmm.. Fwenshwip wis mwagic." Pinkie said, with her mouth full.

Fluttershy giggled and then leant over to whisper to Rainbow Dash. When the blue pegasus saw her friend reach over to whisper to her, she tried to remain as calm as possible. "Friendship is Magic" Fluttershy whispered in her cute and soft tone of voice. Rainbow Dash giggled and blushed and tried to hide behind her broken wing. Everypony stared at her.

"Rainbow? So what was the sentence?" Rarity said looking confused as to why Rainbow was hiding her face from the others.

Rainbow couldn't concentrate on what the sentence really was, all she could manage to think about was of course, the cute pony sitting beside her. She had never felt this way around Fluttershy. Ever. As Rainbow stared into Fluttershy's glistening green eyes which were a bit covered by her long pink mane, she finally spoke.

"Love... is magic..." Rainbow slowly said in a strange tone which was nothing like how she normally would speak. Everypony looked confused, especially Fluttershy. Normally in telephone everypony would be laughing at the outcome of the sentence, but no one was laughing. Not even Pinkie Pie.

"Heyyy... that wasn't the sentence.." Pinkie Pie said in her normal squeaky voice but a bit deeper, stuffing more sour gumdrops in her mouth while staring at the blushing pegasus suspiciously.

"Uhh.. Rainbow, are you feelin' ok?" Applejack said reaching over and putting her hoof on Dash's forehead.

"What, huh?! OH! I'm fine! What I MEANT to say was.. uh.. Pie is Magic!" Rainbow yelled suddenly, not realising what she just said.

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow and said, "But you hate pie?". Rainbow tried to avoid eye contact with Fluttershy.

Twilight and Rarity started to whisper to eachother.

"Do you think she's still a bit shocked about what happened when she crashed?" Twilight whispered to Rarity's ear.

"Maybe darling, but have you noticed that she's been staring at Fluttershy all this time?" Rarity replied.

Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash, then at Fluttershy, then at Rainbow Dash again. Pinkie Pie was still staring with a mouth full of gumdrops, and Applejack was sitting beside Dash trying to use sign language to talk to Twilight and Rarity about what the hay was going on. Fluttershy hadn't yet noticed that Rainbow Dash always blushed when she either touched her or talked to her. Peace and quiet was usually what she liked, but now she thought the whole situation was kinda awkward, and tried to break the silence.

"So, what should we play next?" Fluttershy quickly said hoping that Rainbow and the others would stop acting so strange.

(End of Chapter 2)