• Published 14th Jan 2018
  • 1,473 Views, 24 Comments

A Dash Of Love - FluttersForeva

  • ...
2
 24
 1,473

Feeling The Love (Chapter 1)

Author's Note:

Please know that this is my first ever story so it may not be the best, feel free to give me some tips in the comments.

It was a normal evening in Ponyville for Rainbow Dash, but that was all about to change.

"I'm so glad you all could come!" Twilight squealed with joy as she welcomed all of her friends into her castle. "I have been planning this slumber party for weeks!"

"Eeeeek slumber parties with friends are the best!" Pinkie said with excitement as she hopped through the door along with Applejack trotting by her side. Then came Rarity, wiping her feet on the mat near the doors,

"Such a pleasure that you invited us all to spend the night at this fabulous castle of yours darling!" Rarity smiled walking past Twilight and joining the two other girls. Twilight grinned and looked outside to see her yellow Pegasus friend fluttering over to the castle with her white bunny.

"Hello Fluttershy!" Twilight said with a huge grin waving to her friend in the distance. Fluttershy then landed on the castle porch.

"Hi Twilight, thank you for inviting me" Fluttershy said reaching in to give Twilight a hug. She then went over to join the others. Twilight stayed standing at the entrance to the castle, looking out for her last guest. She examined above to see any speck of blue dashing through the sunset sky. But no sign of Rainbow Dash.

Five minutes later Twilight eyes started to hurt from her long stares at the sky. What was taking Rainbow so long? All of her friends where in the castle lounge setting up their sleeping bags. Then Fluttershy came over to Twilight.

"Any sign of her?" Fluttershy softly spoke staring at the sky along with her friend. But just at a split second they both heard and saw a rainboom in the sky, along with a blue pegasus zooming through it, looking as she was gonna crash.

"Rainbow be careful!" Twilight yelled waving her hoof in the air as of some type of signal to get the pegasus to slow down.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!" Fluttershy shrieked as Rainbow got closer to the castle walls. And then, CRASH! Rainbow had slammed right on the walls of the castle above the doors.

About 5 minutes after the disaster, which felt like a whole year to poor Rainbow Dash, her eyes slowly opened. She felt all dizzy from the crash and her vision was blurry for a couple seconds, but then she started to see a purple unicorn, and a yellow pegasus staring down at her.

"I think she's waking up!" Fluttershy whispered not loosing eye contact with Rainbow.

"F-fluttershy?" Rainbow said, her voice sounding all shaky and confused. "Twilight?" Twilight suddenly let out a huge grin and both the ponies reached out their hooves to help Rainbow up.

"W-what just happened?" Rainbow said with confusion.

"Rainbow! I'm so glad your okay!" Fluttershy squealed pouncing at the pegasus for a hug.

"Ouch!" Rainbow shrieked eyes widening from the surprise pain. Fluttershy looked confused at first, until she noticed that Rainbows wing was bruised and twisted.

"Oh my goodness! Your wing!" Fluttershy cried, gently holding up the damaged wing to look at it closer.

Twilight's eyes widened. "I think it might be broken". Rainbow looked at Fluttershy, then at her wing, then at Fluttershy again.

"You go to the others Twilight. I'll sort this out." Fluttershy said to Twilight, still lifting Rainbows wing. Twilight nodded walking into the castle to inform the others on what just happened.

Fluttershy sent Angel bunny to grab her bags. When he returned she reached inside and grabbed a green silk bag with a doctor symbol on it.

"I never leave home without my first aid kit." Fluttershy said to Rainbow with a grin. Rainbow Dash looked at Fluttershy, then looked at her yellow hoof reaching into the bag, lifting out some ointment.

"This will hopefully numb down the pain" Fluttershy said as she squirted some onto her hoof and dabbed it onto the the broken bone with a delicate touch, being as gentle as possible. This is when Rainbow started to feel funny. At first she guessed that it was from the ointment, until she realised she was staring right at Fluttershy, and had been all this time. Fluttershy rubbed the ointment around where the broken bone was. "Tell me if it hurts." Fluttershy said focusing on the broken bone.

It did hurt. Alot. But Rainbow didn't care. All she cared about was the kind pony with her hooves on her wing.

"Why am I getting this strange awkward feeling whenever Fluttershy touches me?" Rainbow thought, still staring into Fluttershy's green eyes. Before Rainbow knew it, she was blushing.

"You know what fluttershy, I'm all good. Just a cast will do the trick." Rainbow Dash said smiling at Fluttershy. Fluttershy raised a brow but then nodded and applied a cast and wrapped it tight, but not too tight.

"Your sure your ok?" Fluttershy said still looking concerned. Rainbow awkwardly nodded trying to fight away her feeling and blushing. But then, Fluttershy put her hoof around Rainbow to walk back indoors. This is when Rainbow got dizzy, but felt really happy and she realised she was still blushing.

Was Rainbow Dash starting to fall in love with Fluttershy?

(End of Chapter 1)