• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 8,891 Views, 55 Comments

Happenstance - Mozzarella



Octavia fucks Anon with her big dick after he seduces her in the hotel lobby.

  • ...
42
 55
 8,891
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Great work

Octavia is that perfect combination of sex goddess and top-tier waifu material all rolled up in one. And, of course, being a borderline amazon simply by virtue of inherent earth pony strength.

Oh I'd DEFINITILY be down for another story about these three, their shenanigans, Octavia and Anon's relationship, and just how far they're gonna go.

Introduction's done? Time for the meat! (Insert W I N K)

Thank you for writing, too :heart: This was a trip. A memorable one.

I hope you do go for a sequel.
It would be interesting to see how they separate the romance from the sex between the three of them.

This is insanely good. It's one of those stories that, really, why is it about all these things I normally avoid on their own, yet I can't put it down and I'm enjoying it?

Octavia's dialogue pays off A lot of it, nice work

jfc, this was incredible. The first two chapters alone were near perfect. Must read on... after a few glasses of water.

Having now finished it, damn dude. This may be one of my favorite clop stories of recent years. The characters, conversations, and emotions felt believable, I could genuinely feel a connection between Anon and Octavia, and, of course, the sex was great. I'm all about futa on male, belly bulges, size difference, and good ol' cum inflation, but your style of writing—sort of stream of consciousness observational narration punctuated with the occasional one-line witticism—was something fresh and new. I also enjoyed how we got both "sides" of the sex spectrum here. With Octavia, it was a bit more personal, some emotions behind it, that "Oh, my darling" vibe." Then with Vinyl, it was more, "Scream for me, bitch." Both of which are hawt, so it was nice to see them, both in the same story.

My only complaint would be that during the heat of the sex scenes, that quirky style interrupted a bit too often for my taste. I would have preferred a more telly, to-the-point style for those bits. Also, the lack of Anon being stuffed from both ends was a bit of a let down. Still, as I said, absolutely loved it. It doesn't look like you're terribly active anymore, which sucks because this definitely earned you a follow, especially once I learned you wrote Graphs, one of my old school faves. While I would absolutely devour a sequel to this like Anon devoured Vinyl's cock, if you call it quits here, just now you have excited the mind and pants of at least one random asshole on the internet. :ajsmug:

Cheers, my dude! :twilightsmile:

Happenstance is easily by far my favorite story/clip you have done an absolute fantastic job

This is by far the best thing I've ever read on this site. I hope at some point you have continue it, and have both Octavia and Vinyl pull a merciless train on him on him. Wonderful work.

I honestly feel disappointed. That's not what I expected when I saw "finished" mark on fhe story, meeting Vinyl felt like a big plot tie which, besides getting acquainted with her, never unfolded. ugh

Login or register to comment