• Published 27th Jul 2012
  • 1,118 Views, 6 Comments

Gods Must Be Strong - Mr. Haze



Celestia's sanity is taking a toll as Discord plagues her with nightmares of what is to come.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,118

Gods Must Be Strong

Gods must be Strong

Celestia woke up in a cold sweat. The drenching perspiration matted her fur with a thin layer that clung to her, soaking her pillow and blanket. The last of the embers in the fireplace slowly dwindled out of existence burning the last of its fuel.

She had that dream again. That dream where he returned. Her old nemesis. The one she fought so hard to contain in isolation. His rocky prison splintered and cracked in her dream. The echoing laughter rang through her ears as if he was there before her. She could almost feel his lion paw clasping her shoulder as he did in her dream, looking over her shoulder as her kingdom burned. Fire and smoke bellowed high above the skies polluting the night air with a haze thick enough to cut with a knife.

The alicorn rose from her bed, trotting over towards her mirror. Her mane was disheveled and in complete disarray; no doubt she had been tossing and turning in the early hours of her slumber. Heavy bags circled the Princess' eyes; thousands of years of politics and government business sitting heavy on her face, not to mention a lack of sleep

Sighing, she levitated her brush and began straightening the tangles and knots in her hair, which magically billowed around her without the assistance of any earthly wind. After a few minutes, she was satisfied with her efforts and set the brush down. She placed the brush down after being satisfied with the results of her grooming. It was still very early in the morning, but she couldn’t bear to go back to sleep. Seeing him again in her dreams would only cause the same thing over again; waking up in a sweat that soaked her bed, leaving her mouth parched from the loss of water and a question in the back of her mind not even she could answer; is Discord free from his prison?

Her mind said yes, but her eyes told her no. He still stood in his newfound home far from the public’s view. His statue no longer stood in the Palace’s garden. Instead it was tucked away from prying eyes insider the Princess’ personal vault. A collection of monumentos and rare artifacts she collected or received over her reign as Monarch of Equestria.

She glared at her enemy trying to spot any flaw in the structure that would tell her this was but an illusion and Discord was truly free, but she was wrong. There was nothing out of place that she could see. Not a single flaw in the statue. It was as if a master sculptor created it. But that was far from the truth. The Elements of Harmony reduced Discord to an extravagant garden gnome after his escape three years ago.

The alicorn closed her personal vault watching the slow moving metal door close completely with three electronic beeps she knew it was locked up tightly. No magical or physical damage could break through the thick metal that encased her prized possessions.

The star-filled night sky would last just a couple more hours before Celestia would have to take her place and raise the Sun once more. Luna’s masterpiece was a pleasant sight for the sister alicorn as she sat on her haunches staring up at the sky through the massive window in her personal chambers. Luna’s sky was a canvas for her art. Bright Nebuli swirled colors into beautiful abstract. Distant stars shown brighter by a simple illusion Luna created. She was so proud of her sister’s work.

The goddess of the Sun exited her chambers walking down the dark hallway. Her guards stood ramrod straight without the slightest hint of fatigue. They were trained to stay up for days, if not at least a week without rest if needed. They were the sole protectors of the Royal Sisters. No pony could harm them without disabling her guards first. And with Shining Armor as captain this would never happen.

Though the threat of physical harm was gone and no perceivable dangers had revealed themselves it didn’t not mean the Royal Sisters were free from harm. They both bore immense pain. Not physical, but mental. The anguish of a thousand year exile haunted Luna to this day. She couldn’t quite act normal around Celestia. Her passive behavior was not of respect to her sister, but of fear that she would banish her once again.

Celestia’s burden terrorized her every night. Whether or not Discord’s grip on reality was truly severed she did not know which brought upon only more questionable thoughts to herself. She dreamt of her city burning, no her country burning. Flames engulfing ponies as their charred flesh released a sickening scent that even in reality Celestia could slightly smell. The embodiment of chaos patted her shoulder with his lion paw chuckling cynically as she spoke with pride, “good work my child.”

The alicorn clenched her teeth grinding them slightly as she recounted his words. He had spoke to her as if she was but a minion to him. A pawn in his plot to purge the ponies. She held back hot tears of anger as she passed the last guard and entered the Royal Court. Marble statues that stood ten times the height of the alicorn stood before her in her image and her sisters. They looked proud and strong. Like true leaders of such a prospering country. Celestia looked out a one of the tall cascading windows in the courtroom. It was still dark out only small hints of light came from the local villages. She sighed with relief comforting herself in the thought that Equestria was still standing tall.

“Sister?” said a faint voice from behind. The tall blue alicorn looked puzzled and confused, “why are you up so early? The sun isn’t to be risen in another hour.”

Despite being younger than Celestia, Luna stood just as tall as her older sibling. And in some opinions, she was much more beautiful than the goddess of the sun. Her magical star-sparkled mane glistened in candlelight that illuminated the room.

“Oh, good morning Luna. I… just couldn’t sleep.”

Luna looked down knowing her sister was obviously lying to her and avoiding her question, “Celly he’s not coming back.”

Celestia took a deep breath and closed her eyes, “I hope not… I surely hope not.”

That’s what you think.

Celestia whipped her head around startling Luna as she backed away. The look in her eyes was more intimidating than Fluttershy’s stare. The flames of hatred burned in her eyes like the city she envisioned in her nightmare.

Celestia cursed his name under her breath and trotted away from her sister seething with anger. No matter what she did she could not escape his voice. It haunted her in her dreams, and now in her consciousness.

As the moon lowered down and the sun rose again basking the land in its radiant heat all of equestria soon awoke to continue to their lives. No fears or worries. A utopian life filled with happiness and joy. Everypony was elated and refreshed with the prospect of living another day.

Celestia sat in her throne listening to the daily ramblings of her nobles and sighed with boredom. She didn’t care about the hierarchy and their complaints. She waved her hoof to dismiss them one by one ignoring their pleas for extravagant banquets and diplomatic parties. She honestly did not care for the snootiness of the nobles. In fact it sickened her. After several millennia of royalty it lost its allure. The only joy that came into her life was the letters she had saved from her faithful student Twilight Sparkle entailing her adventures and her lessons learned on Friendship. It always brought a smile to her face. No matter how bad her day had become.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that a marefriend or coltfriend can be a welcoming invitation into anypony’s life, but letting that one pony becoming more important than your friends will only lead to troubles in the future. It is important to show just as much attention to your friends as your significant other.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia’s grin grew across her face. Twilight was growing up so fast and she couldn’t help but be proud of her every step of the way. She had finally taken the plunge into dating. Celestia was worried Twilight’s introvert nature would keep her from finding that special pony in her life, but this letter proved otherwise.

A tear rolled down her cheek as it hit the parchment soaking in and blurring the ink with a smudge as Celestia tried to wipe it off.

Now isn’t that just cute? Your little pet is going to get her heart broken. I wonder how she’ll handle it. Maybe she’ll be like her mother. Maybe she’ll try and kill him.

His voice made her heart sink into her stomach. The ethereal being was stood beside her.

“Keep quite Discord or you’ll spend the rest of your days at the bottom of the Antleric Ocean.” Celestia would not be trifled with by the likes of a deity bound in stone especially when he tried to come between her and her student.

Hmph, you’re no fun, Celly.

“Don’t call me that. You have no right to use that name.” Venom dripped from her words.

The alicorn stood up refusing to look around for the entity that taunted her. She knew he was securely incased in stone and nothing would free him.

Leaving already? Well, I’ll see you tonight my dear Princess.

Another day ended as Celestia lowered the sun awaiting the arrival of the moon that rose over the sky. Discord’s hallucinations still played over in her head. They seemed so real sometimes. Like he was literally right there beside her, yet the doppelganger disappeared every time she tried to prove his escape.

She trotted in front of her room. The two guards still stood there without moving a single muscle. She nodded to them and entered her chambers shutting the doors behind her with a whisk of her magic.

Something seemed… off to the alicorn. Her roomed seemed virtually the same, but there was something in the back of her mind telling her otherwise. She examined every inch of the room top to bottom looking for the slightest irregularity.

My, my, Celestia, after all these years you’re still quite perceptive. Did you see it yet?

The princess ignored his voice still observing the room searching for the piece that didn’t fit.

You’re getting colder.

Celestia walked towards her window away from the door to see if this was what Discord had manipulated

Warmer… oh you’re almost there!

The alicorn looked out the window as she nearly pressed her muzzle to it.

You’re on fire! Hahaha! Fire!

Celestia’s eyes widened taking up most of her eye as her jaw dropped. She shook in fear unable to move a single limb as she watched the vision before her. Smoke rose past her window as she witnessed fiery objects from the sky fall down hearing a faint screaming from each of the falling fireballs. They were pegasi.

Below them was a blazing inferno that dared challenge the heat and intensity of Tartarus. The flames licked and engulfed wholes towns reducing them to ashes as the fires spread in all directions. Discords face reflected in the glass as he stood behind her laughing at the ruler.

Beautiful, isn’t it?

Celestia had had enough of his tricks and she turned around bracing the ground firmly as her horn was surrounded in a dense aura of magic. A bolt of lightning jetted out from the tip of her horn blasting the door into pieces.

“Damn you Discord! Damn you!” She screamed panting heavily.

The two guard stationed outside of her door rushed it bearing sharp spears and angry faces.

“Your majesty! Are you okay? Where is the intruder?” barked the guards simultaneously.

Celestia came to her senses realizing what she had just done. The smell of burning wood was an ominous reminder of the hallucination she had just dealt with.

“I’m fine, don’t worry yourselves, just have my door replaced by tomorrow, please.” She said in a soft cooing voice.

“But, your majesty, what of the intruder? We heard you say ‘Discord’.”

“Do not speak that name in my presence.” She said in a low threatening tone.

“Y-Yes, ma’am.” Replied the guard backing away as the alicorn exited her room.

She knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight and she didn’t want to sleep in the same room as that monster she held captive in her vault.

Celestia exited the castle and breathed in the fresh night air. It was another beautiful night her sister had created. She sat down on her haunches and pressed her hooves to her eyes as the tears began welling out. She was crying like a foal and she couldn’t stop.

Awh, there, there, Celestia, no need to cry over the deaths of millions.

“Shut the hell up!” Screamed the alicorn.

His sickening laughter persisted until the sun goddess’ tears were nothing more than heaves of sadness. The dehydration set in causing her to be a little disoriented as she stumbled to the edge of the Castle.

Finally going to take the plunge? You know you won’t die. You won’t even break a bone.

He was right. No matter how much the princess wanted the madness to end she couldn’t stop it. She couldn’t die by mere physical injuring. Even a megaspell would only singer her fur. She was stuck with his torment to what may be the end of time itself.

All you have to do my sweet Celestia is set me free and it will all stop.

“Never.” She said, gritting her teeth.

The mare stood up raising her head high into the air. She could find no solace with Discord haunting her like this. She extended her wings and propelled herself upwards into the air. The wind blew through her pastel-colored mane. It was a refreshing experience as she attempted to clear her mind of the hallucinations that attacked her sanity maliciously.

She landed far away from the castle in a secluded region she visited from time to time. It was it a small clearing in the Everfree forest. Most ponies would never venture inside such a dangerous place, but the princess feared nothing. She was the most powerful being in Equestia, or so she thought. The draconequus was taking his toll on her mind despite being incased in stone and it was wearing her down day by day, night after night.

“Discord, why are you doing this? You know I will never release you. I will not have innocent blood on my hooves.” She said aloud waiting for a response.

The Draconequus was quick to respond.

Gods must be strong, Celestia.

“I don’t need to validate my strength to you, Discord. The Elements of Harmony took you out without a single casualty.”

Because you would have wiped out the entire town in the blink of an eye. I admire that about you, Celestia, such cold, calculating ‘justice’.

Discord was mocking her morals with a sarcastic tone.

“That’s not true! I would never harm another pony!”

Oh really? Your sister is still a walking emotional wreck. She won’t even look you in the eye when she speaks to you.

“Shut up! Keep Luna out of this or I swear-“

Going to kill me are you? Go ahead, it would be better than living in this fossilized prison.

The alicorn did not speak after his reply. She simply took to the sky receding back to the castle perched high upon the mountain’s side. Stepping onto the hard rocky surface she folded her wings into her side and approached the castle doors. The guards backed away from the large wooden doors embellished with intricate carvings of abstract and tribal art.

The doors swung open with a dim flash of the princess’ magic. The night was still young and the main hall was dimly lit only by a few lanterns. The sound of her hooves clopping against the ground echoed throughout the vast chamber.

She made her way back to her room. Her door had already been fixed and brand new wooden replacement that stood before her. She could feel her guards’ eyes look to the side as she walked past them and into her room. She thought she heard them sigh in relief, but she wasn’t about to startle them by leaving again.

The wall opened revealing her private collection and a certain Draconequus statue that stood with its’ mouth agape in fear as it looked as if it was trying to run away from a danger that was not present.

The alicorn grimaced at the sight of her foe awaiting another one of his snarky comments, but silence filled the room. She could only here her faint breathing before a powerful aura encased both the Princess and the statue and with a blinding white light they vanished from the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What do you mean she’s ‘gone’?!” Barked Luna as she intimidated the buff looking stallion.

“I’m sorry your majesty, your sister came back after blowing apart her door, but we never saw her leave her room after that.” Replied the guard trying to avoid any guilt from losing track of the one pony he was to protect with his life.

“Discord’s statue is missing from her vault and so is my sister…” Luna’s voice softened as she looked down. No matter what her sister had done to her in the past she couldn’t stop loving her. It was innate and she couldn’t stop the sibling love they shared. Nor did she want it to end.

“The Sun was suppose to rise twenty minutes ago! I want a search party in every city now! Search the Everfree forest too.”

“But, your highness, the Everfree forest is much more dangerous at night.” Said the guard.

Luna whipped her head back around staring down the officer with a blazing rage in her eyes, “Princess Celestia and Discord are missing, I don’t give a FUCK how dangerous it is. MY sister is missing, either rally the guards and start searching or you’ll be exiled for insubordination in a national emergency. Do I make myself clear, Javelin?”

“Yes ma’am!” Shouted the guard as he saluted the princess.

The maiden of the moon turned away walking out of the courtroom. Celestia had never once failed to raise the sun. The only instance in which the sun failed to rise was over a thousand years ago when Nightmare Moon had possessed Luna and attempted to bring nighttime eternally.

“Where are you Celly?” The mare said under her breath as she walked towards the transparent window looking out into the night sky that still enveloped the nation.

Another guard interrupted her meditation as her mind wandered off into space.

“Your highness, Twilight Sparkle is here and she wishes to speak with you on behalf of Princess Celestia’s disappearance.” Said the guard.

“I see… she won’t take this easily. I’ll go talk to her.” Luna walked past the guard and entered the courtroom where a certain lavender pony looked scared and confused until she saw the familiar figure enter the area.

“Princess Luna!” Exclaimed the pony rushing over to her.

“It’s good to see you again Twilight.” Said the princess trying to act nonchalantly.

“Is it true? Is Celestia missing?” She beckoned with tears forming in the sides of her eyes.

Luna looked down giving Twilight a silent answer before she spoke again.

“Yes, Twilight, it is true. Celestia is missing along with Discord.”

“WHAT?!” Exclaimed the smaller mare, “she’s alone with that psychopath?!”

“Yes, it is troubling news. I’ve dispatched search parties across Equestria. I would like you to aide me personally. Celestia was very close to you, do you know anywhere she might have gone?”

“I… I have no idea, Luna. I never imagined the Princess to just ‘disappear’. Is it possible that Discord could have escaped and taken her captive?”

“Not likely,” said the alicorn flatly, “Discord was locked away in her personal vault. No pony even knew about it other than myself.”

“So… what are we suppose to do? Sit around on our flanks and hope Celestia just waltzes in unharmed?”

“No, we will find her. I should be getting a report back from the scouts in the Everfree forest in the next hour so sit tight and hopefully they’ll have something for us.”

“I… ok. I understand.” Said the lavender pony staring at the ground.

Luna put her hoof on Twilight’s should and pulled her into her. The embracing hug warmed Twilight’s spirits as she wrapped her hooves around Luna’s waist, nuzzling her head between her neck..

“She’ll be ok.” Said Luna rubbing Twilight’s back gently with her hoof.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Perspiration dripped off the mare’s muzzles as she breathed heavily. Her hooves braced the ground evenly apart as her horn illuminated in another blindly light. A bolt of lightning arced out of her horn striking the statue in again. The pale grey statue rocked a little back and forth, but stood strong in its stance unfazed by the attack.

The ethereal Draconequus laughed high above her rolling on the invisible floor as she held his stomach with both his lion paw and eagle talon.

Hahaha! That tickles! Why don’t you try a little harder if you REALLY want to kill me.

The mare ignored his comment and continued her onslaught of attacks. All failed to even chip off a single piece of the statue in front of her.

“Why won’t you die?!” Vexed the alicorn.

Come now, Celestia, you don’t honestly think you can just kill me that easily do you? I’m Discord, God of Chaos. I won’t be defeated by a hag like you.

“Fine. If I can’t blow you to pieces I’ll smelt you into a pool of lava.” A sinister grin crossed her face.

A scorching inferno blasted its way out of her horn engulfing the statue in hellfire. The Draconequus continued his chortling laughter that only furthered Celestia’s irritation with him. She couldn’t kill him after all. Encased in stone and he was still untouchable.

The Draconequus clapped his paw and talon together and a lawn chain popped out of nothingness as he laid down relaxing, sighing with relief as a cool glass of lemonade drifted downwards into his hand. A small umbrella garnished the drink.

It’s getting a little toasty in here.

“Shut up, Discord.” Said Celestia as she swallowed dryly. Her mouth was parched and begging for its thirst to be quenched. Sweat soaked her body as she paced back and forth contemplating how she would end his existence and free herself from his agony.

Ooh, looks like we have company.

Celestia turned her head around spotting several pegasi in bright golden armor. The stallions approached cautiously. Celestia was quick to put up a defensive position bracing herself for a fight.

“Your Majesty!” exclaimed one guard, “we’ve come to rescue you.”

“Stay back!” Snarled the alicorn, “that’s an order!”

“But, your highness, the Sun must be risen. Equestria is in a panic and your sister is worried about you.”

“Are you questioning my authority, soldier?” Said the condescending mare.

“N-no, you’re highness.” The guard took another step forward only to be met with a bolt of lightning striking the ground only inches from his hoof.

“Last warning.” She said, “Leave now or you will all perish.”

The guards looked at one another and slowly retreated back unwilling to challenge the goddess of the sun.

“What should we do, Sir?” questioned one of the pegasi.

“Exactly what she says. Unless you have a death wish.” The officer had a look of fear in his eyes. He knew Celestia could have vaporized him without even breaking a sweat, “report to Princess Luna that we’ve found her sister. She will be able to handle this better than we can.”

“Yes Sir!” said the pegasi simultaneously.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Twilight paced back and forth while Luna sat patiently on the throne waiting for her scouts to return.

“It’s been two hours, Luna, where are they?” asked the impatient pony.

“Be patient, my little pony. They’ll come.” Said the princess as she crossed her leg over her other one.

“It’s hard to be patient knowing Celestia is alone with HIM.”

“I know, Twilight, but-“

Several pegasi trotted into the courtroom marching straight towards Luna.

“Princess Luna, we have found your sister.”

“You have! Where is where? Why isn’t she here?!” Exacerbated the alicorn.

“She’s in the Everfree forest. In a clearing just north of here. S-she wouldn’t come back with us. She told us if we came any closer we would die.” Said the guard.

“That’s impossible! Celestia would never say such a thing!” Interjected the purple pony.

“Yes, it doesn’t seem like my sister.” Luna said rubbing her chin with her hoof.

“Twilight, come with me, we’re going to the Everfree forest.”

Twilight nodded as the alicorn stood up from the throne and walking poised and elegantly down the marble steps.

“Good work, soldiers, tell the other scouts when they return where we are then make your way to the clearing. Keep half of the ponies here to guard the castle to keep order and civility. I don’t want a riot when we come back.”

“Yes ma’am!”

Luna looked out into the darkness to the far north exhaling deeply as she closed her eyes. A deep blue aura surrounded her and transferred over to Twilight. The purple mare looked a little scared at first noticing the appendages that extruded from her sides. It was a painless process as the wings took their full form.

“How did- Is this even-?” Stammered the newly formed alicorn.

“It is only temporary, Twilight, but it will aide you in the long flight we have ahead. By time we reach the clearing the spell will work off.”

The mare nodded as they both took off into the night sky seeing distant bright flashes of light in the horizon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Continuously the white alicorn tried a variety of spells all failing to kill the Draconequus locked in stone.

Tired yet, my dear? You must be on your third or fourth wind by now. Why don’t you just accept the fact you will NEVER be able to defeat me. In fact, nothing can kill me. Even your pathetic Elements of Harmony could only trap me in this prison

“I will kill you, Discord, count on it.”

It seems only one of us will leave here tonight alive.

“Yes, it will be me after I crush your skull.”

Haha! I’m liking this side of you Celestia. So cold, so ruthless, so… chaotic.

“We have nothing in common so don’t even start Discord.”

The sound of two objects landing on the ground at varied speeds caused the alicorn to flinch and jump as she turned around once more expecting her guards to have made another attempt. Her horn flowed with a furious aura of heated magic until she saw the ponies that stood before her.

“T-twilight, Luna?” Said the mare not expecting either of them.

“Celly? What’s going on? Why did you almost attack our guards.” Luna said taking a step forward.

Twilight stood by Luna’s side with a look of worry and confusion on her face. She saw her mentor in the worst state she’s ever seen. Her mane was disheveled and her legs were wobbly as if she had been doing an extreme workout. Sweat dripped off Celestia’s face.

“Discord…” said Celestia taking a breath, “He must die.”

Luna looked at Twilight as they each gave the other the same expression of confusion.

“Celestia, Discord is a statue. He can’t do any harm to any of us. We defeated him two years ago. He’s not come back. Just look at him. He’s a harmless as a fly.” Said Twilight taking a step farther than Luna.

Celestia looked back at the Draconequus speaking softly under her breath, “you’re wrong.”

“What?” Said Twilight.

“You’re wrong!” Exclaimed the alicorn bracing the ground staring at her sister and her pupil, “he’s been terrorizing me for the past two years. Plaguing my mind with horrible visions and speaking to me in my mind. AHH! I Just want it to stop!” Said the alicorn as tears welled from her eyes.

The two mares looked stunned and shocked hearing this revelation. It should be impossible for the Draconequus to even communicate with the outside world within his prison.

Luna felt something in the air. It was unnatural. A gut feeling, per se and she didn’t like it at all. It was turning her stomach over as waves of nausea combated her.

Twilight approached her mentor slowly. The alicorn opened her teary eyes only to see the Draconequus walking towards her instead as his mouth opened, “please, Celestia, we can help you.” She could only here his voice and not the true voice of her student. Luna only looked to be another clone of the malevolent deity.

The crackling sound of condensing magic was the last thing both Luna and Twilight heard before a surge of energy exited her horn. Luna’s mouth fell agape in anguish as she took in the full view of Twilight’s body being vaporized before her very eyes. As the flow of energy dissipated a breeze of wind brushed her ashes into the air.

Laughter, evil, maniacal laughter pounded the alicorn’s skull as she came to her senses realizing what she had just done.

“Y-you killed her.” Said Luna as she stepped back.

Celestia’s heart pounded hard against her chest.

“Why sister?! Why did you kill her?! She only wanted to help you!” Screamed the maiden of the moon.

“I-I…” Celestia screamed incoherently into the sky. A sharp pain pierced through her neck causing her to stop the blood curdling screech. The alicorn opened her eyes seeing Luna’s horn protruding deep inside her neck.

Tears streamed down Luna’s face as she spoke softly to her sister, “I’m so sorry, Celly.”

Celestia choked on her own blood as Luna pulled her horn out and laid her onto the dew soaked ground, “I’m sorry too, Lulu,” said the Celestia as her eyes closed.

Goodbye Celestia, you were fun while it lasted, but I have chaos to create.

Luna threw her sister’s corpse onto her back and lifted off into the sky ignoring the statue that Celestia initially brought. Unbeknownst to her the statue had began to crack and shatter from the head down. The Draconequus stretched his arms and let out a yawn smiling up at the sky as she watched Luna fly back to the castle.

Comments ( 6 )

2012Sorching summer comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


$33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans

$30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes

50%Discount winter fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!!!

$15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini

$15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts

$25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag,

$10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses

$9 New Era caps.

give you the unexpected harvest


==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====



==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) =====

No soliciting please.

Well, that escalated quickly.

The ending seemed somewhat...abrupt and I think you need to find yourself an editor, or at least a proof-reader, as there are so many grammatical errors it's tough to count them all. Otherwise, it's a sound idea and I do like.

You got yourself a thumbs up, sir.

EDIT: One point that occurs to me: You mention how Celestia is nigh indestructible and how no physical harm could kill her; yet Luna finishes her off with a mere stab through the neck. You're contradicting yourself there, and I would suggest that you reign in (haha) your description of Celestia's toughness.

Idsertian, thank you for your comment. I appreciate your constructive criticism. Although, please elaborate on my 'grammatical errors' I'm using Microsoft Word 2007 so spell check removes most of my errors.

982866

Apologies for the late reply, I haven't had a chance to get onto fimfiction until now.

Rather than crap up the comments section with a long-as-hell post, I'll read through again with a critical eye and send what I find in a PM, along with any fixes/suggestions I think up.

Also, don't rely on the spell-checker in any word processing application, it's a rudimentary tool. It'll catch basic rules and errors, but nothing more. There's no better checker than your own two eyes, or failing that, someone else's. :P

Also also, every time I see the title of this story, I think of this: http://youtu.be/OKAQzS40PeY?t=3m20s

Also also also, you should contact a mod and ask them to remove the spambot comment in 1st. You can find their details in the FAQ.

So falling to her death does nothing, but being stabbed in the neck kills her?

Login or register to comment