• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 483 Views, 0 Comments

No Better Title - Arc II - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



The sequel and now our hero's been abducted, how will the others save him, and when the end of the world is at hand, how will they save themselves?

  • ...
 0
 483

Chapter 4 - Luna's Work In Progress

Chapter 4: Luna’s Work-In Progress

*Luna’s POV*

As you sit in your office with several people wearing orange jumpsuits, you look around and see that they all look at you while you sit in a circle with guards. You know that you had changed your job from Cadence’s replacement as a marriage consular and got a changed to a prison consular just to try and get anything out of them and see what might be his father’s weakness.

As you look around you see one finally look up from his seat. “I’m in here for robbery with a firearm, I know it was wrong… but I only did it because… look… do any of you have kids?” he asks and you see only about two out of the 5 others sitting in this circle, “So you know as a parent you’d do anything to help your family… so I did the only thing that I could and was going to use the money to help pay for my child’s university tuition, he has to work at least seven different jobs just to pay for it, and only three of those jobs helps pay for his residence, I only did it to help…*sniff* I only wanted to help,” he says as he starts to break down.

“HA! What a weakling,” you look over and see someone that if you had to describe him would say he looks like he could beat up the element of honesty’s brother Big Mac, “If your crying over something like that, I think you might as well just hang yourself,” he says.

Your body tenses up at his sentence, “If you think having emotions is a sign of weakness,” you look at him, “then you will never beat him,” you say as you gesture in the crying man’s direction.

“You care to test that theory?” he asks you in a smug grin,

“No need,” you stand up and walk over to him, “You’ve already lost,” you tell him as you lean into his face and say it to his face,

WHY YOU!!!” he yells as he tries to get out of his chair but cant due to him being cuffed to the chair. He starts to thrash about in the chair to try and escape but to no avail. As he stops his thrashing he look you dead in the eye and tells you, “I swear… if I ever get the chance to get back at you, I will kill you and those you care about,” as he says that you his eyes flash red for a brief moment,

“Did you see that?” you think to Nightmare Moon,

“Yes, I did… Keep an eye on him, I think Cam’s dad might try something with this one,” she responds to your question,

“Okay,” you think to Nightmare Moon. You go and sit back in your seat and look at the clock and see that its only 10:23 in the morning, as you look at the clock you feel your phone go off, you wonder who would try and text you at a time like this so you look to the guards, “Go and mingle with the others, I need to take a call,” you half lie.

As you walk out of the room you see that the guards are taking the prisoners to the cafeteria, you decide since you are now alone to check who texted you, as you open your phone you see that the text was sent by your sister. You decide to open it and read it,

Bad news, Cam’s dad put a hit out on all of us, I just dealt with mine, I fear for your lives, get home and get ready for battle.

-Tia-

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” you say to yourself in annoyance.

*[size: 2.0]BOOM!!!*

“Well…Looks like there here,” you say to yourself as you look towards where you heard the explosion come from.


As you’re running through the walkway you feel someone grab you by the arm. You turn around and see that it was one of at least fifteen guards who grabbed you, “I’m sorry Ms. Eclipse, but you need to…”

“[size: 2]LUNA ECLIPSE!!! SURRENDER NOW OR WE’LL KILL EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING!!!” you both hear someone yell.

The guards slowly look towards you. “………… Surround her,” one of the guards says thinking you didn’t hear him. You decide to make this easy on them and hit them with a mass sleep spell. You start to walk away and look back, you decide to put an illusionary spell over them so they wouldn’t get hurt. You leave with a level head knowing those guards will be okay.


As you walk towards the source of the yelling, you see that you’ve ended up in front of the cafeteria. As you stand in front of the doors you listen in and hear, “If she doesn’t get here in the next five seconds I will go and kill her myself,” you then hear someone else order the first voice, “If you try and leave here to go after her… I’ll kill you myself and use your corpse as a weapon to fight her with,” you then hear another voice, “If either of you think I’ll let you do what you want your sorely mistaken, and don’t forget we need her alive, if either of you kill her we lose out on fifty million dollars, so either you wait or I kill you,”

After hearing that you decide to open the double doors. The three of them look at you, “Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up, the little nightmare,” you hear one of the three say to you. As you look around you notice that all three of them are wearing some type of robe.

“I demand to know what you want with me this instant!” you command them,

“Oh wow, you think your in any postion to make demands? That’s sad,” he grins at you, “You see, we have every guards and prisoner in here as hostages,” you see his grin grow, “So if you want any of them to remain alive, all you have to do is come with us peacefully,” he holds out his hand to know what your decision is.

You start to contemplate what you should do, you know you could beat them if you used magic, but you know you can’t without risking the safety of the hostages. You start to look around and see that there is one prisoner missing, “Where is Kirai?” you ask,

“Right here,” you turn around and see that he’s been freed from his cuffs and is holding a vial of purple liquid in his hand, “Looks like I’m getting my revenge earlier than I thought,” He says to you as he cracks his knuckles.

“Kirai, you have no clue what that does,” you practically plead for him not to take it, “So please don’t drink it, I don’t want to fight you,”

“Well too bad, I want to kill you and I don’t care, and from what those guys over there said about this,” he gestures to the vial, “If I drink this, I’ll become strong enough to kill everyone in this building without even breaking a sweat,” He pops off the cork of the vial, “And so, down the hatch,” he Looks to you before downing the entire vial in one gulp.

You stand there watching and waiting for something to happen, “… WHAT THE HELL,” he yells as he turns to the others in the room, “This did noth…” he yells at them before he drops to the ground and writhes and screams in agony.

“What was in that vial!? You turn and look to the group that gave him the vial and see them grinning at you,

“Let’s just say that the amount of the PX-41 serum he took is enough to completely destroy his brain and sanity to the point he will become nothing but a monster bent on killing anything and everything with the only cure being death,” the leader says with a grin, “And if you must know,” he looks you in the eye, “Your friend Cam can easily kill someone with double the amount of serum in their system,” he turns to leave, “Hopefully we can meet again on the battlefield… if you survive this,” he says as him and his other two partners vanish.

“Dam it,” you turn and look at Kirai, “But I have no choice, ‘I’ll try and get him under control to get to Twilight and see if she can work on a cure, but for now my main priority is the safety of everyone else’ looks like it’s just you and me now Kirai, just like you wanted but you’ll have to catch me if you want to fight,” you yell at him as he still looks like he’s transforming into something.

As you run out of the crater in the wall the others made when they came in you turn around and see a huge hulking creature of purple coming at you faster than you can run on your legs, you look around and see that you are out of civilian range and no one but Kirai will see you in your natural form here in this world.

“Looks like I’ll have to fight you seriously,” use your magic to bring your wings out, “And I won’t hold back,” you flare you magic, “Bring it on,” you turn and smile at an actual battle in months.


As he rushes at you, you fire a simple concussive blast to try and stop his rampage, and as added insurance you add a very powerful sleep spell to it, but once it makes contact you see that the spell has dissipated once it hit him, you roll to the side to avoid his initial charge, once you roll to your feet you turn and see that he ran through at least seven trees. You also see that he’s coming at you again, you decide to jump and open your wings to stay in the air.

You look down and see him about to jump at you so you call your sword from the depths of your magic. Once you have your sword in your hands you look and see that he’s coming up in the air at you, you swing your sword to try and stop his strike and it does that, but he follows up with a kick to your gut causing you to fall a little bit but he manages to grab your leg and drags you down to the ground where he crushes the bones in your leg and slams you on the ground repeatedly like your some kind of rag doll. You release some magic in a sphere shape and he lets go of your leg to avoid it.

“Looks like I might need to end this quickly,” you think to yourself.

“Finally, something we agree upon,” you look at Kirai getting up, “and you also know that you alone don’t have enough power alone, so you know you’ll need my help,” you hear NightMare in your head.

“I won’t kill him, we need him alive to try and make an antidote for this,” you think to NightMare,

“Well, if you want a sample,” you see mist bring you the vial Kirai drank from to turn him into the monster that he has become, “Will the vial do?” NightMare asks,

“Wait… I thought…” you try to think to NightMare but she moves your body to avoid being trampled on by Kirai’s attack.

“I’ll explain later,” you dodge another attack, “But right now we need to kill him, so what do say, to me lending you some of my power?” NightMare asks

As you mull it over you frantically try to dodge Kirai’s attacks and when you get a safe distance, “Fine, but only for ONE spell,” you tell NightMare.

As Kirai rushes towards you for the final time you take some of NightMares magic and cast a spell to pierce through his body and kill him instantly so he doesn’t suffer. As the spell pierces his body you see his body hit the ground and skid across the ground and stop right in front of you.

You look over the body and see that he is dead, and that he didn’t suffer. You sigh in relief knowing that he didn’t die painfully. You look around and see that due to the battle a small clearing has been made with a crater large enough to eventually become a pond. As you continue to look around you hear voices off in the distance and reapply your disguise, you turn and see that some of the cops from the prison came and you also see the warden coming up to you, “What happened?” the warden asks you.

“As I was running I had him run into a few trees,” you move your hand around to show that was what you did as the officers could still clearly see some of the leftover stumps that didn’t get uprooted when he crashed into them, “and after a while he got shot by some kind of highly volatile bullet because after he got shot the wound opened up to the size it is now,” you move aside to show them Kirai’s body.

“Did you see who the shooter was?” the warden asks as some of the other guards started to get Kirai’s body on a stretcher,

“No. I’m sorry, I didn’t even hear the gun shoot, I only saw the bullet hole expand into the size it was,” you say trying to sound saddened by his death,

“No need to apologize, we can’t really get a good idea of what happened with the shooter, but I need to see that you get to a hospital to get that leg looked at,” the warden says as he points down to your leg,

“Ya, I should get that looked at, but I don’t really feel anything yet, probably because of the adrenalin that’s still going through me,” you tell him,

“Okay, the ambulance is back at the prison, if you like I could get you on a stretcher and have you in an ambulance as soon as we get back to the prison,” the warden tells you,

“That sound’s fine, but let me notify my sister and our room mates,” you tell him as you pull out your cellphone,

“I’m fine with that,” he says as he turns his head, “You two,” two guards tense up, “Get Ms. Eclipse a stretcher, she needs medical attention for her leg,” you hear him tell them.

-End of Chapter 4-

Author's Note:

Now that school is back I can finally get back to work on these chapters, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave constructive criticism to help me improve. And as you can guess, the title and artwork contests are still on, so good luck to those competing and I hope you all enjoy this chapter and remain awesome.:pinkiehappy: Good luck to those in school! :pinkiecrazy: