• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 1,320 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Descent into Madness(Rp Game) - DVNO

  • ...
 1
 1,320

Tarus Dawning: Diary #1


Diary of Corporal Tarus Dawning. Date: I can’t remember....


I don’t know what to say... I’ve no words to explain how I feel. I awoke today to the scene of bodies. The bodies of other ponies all around me. My teeth still clenching my blade with the dead of those I fought and of those I fought alongside... I don’t know who won this battle... The sight of 250 years of strife coming to a point just tells me that both sides fought until both were dead... I feel that I am the only one alive on this field, even if another part of me wishes it not so. How could I be? Thousands of ponies merged in conflict here... Could I really be all that’s left? I look down at my arm and see that the wound is still there, but it has closed. Using my sword I’ll fashion a bandage for it with my uniform.


A while later, after trudging through this massive graveyard, I found a wagon. Hopeful I could find food and supplies in it I walked over. Much to my surprise I heard a voice call out to me. I immediately gave my name and rank, and told them I meant no harm. I would’ve casted my weapon aside, but if a pony holding a sword was their first impression, I’m sure I wouldn’t have lived to actually let it go. Upon talking with him, I find out that his name is Jaxler, and that there were two more ponies alive besides he and I. I also found out that he’s smug. I told him I wanted to keep my rank and he decides to appoint himself the new general of my army. If I wasn’t so damn tired of fighting I might’ve swung at him... My old general may be dead, but Bloodhoof was more respectable than this Jaxler. Still though... We’ll need to prepare our own military to survive what ever comes our way. And Jaxler is older and wiser, so I’ll just have to live with the fact that I’ll be reporting to him. Celestia only knows that every other nation will be wanting to grab the un-ruled lands of former Equestria... But, I should get some rest while I can. And hope that when I wake, all will be well, and I’ll see my sister’s smile. Like I did all those years ago...

By Zearoth