• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 1,319 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Descent into Madness(Rp Game) - DVNO

  • ...
 1
 1,319

Report #1

Eight ponies make a three day trek across the wastes. Well, ‘day’ in a sense of time. The sun never actually sets anymore. They moved from battlefield to battlefield, scavenging what they could find. In those days they found A month’s worth of food, Two picks, And A Notched, dull waraxe. They even had a few seeds. They found a cart filled with some fifty blank journals to carry it all.

They marched on until Surefire halted. He motioned Jaxler and Mud to stop pulling the cart.

He took off his desert shawl and goggles and checked twice, making sure he wasn’t hallucinating.

“what is it?”

“Running Water.” he said in amazement.

All the ponies except Surefire ran to the muddy little creek and lapped up gallons of the stuff.

Surefire kept an eye on the hills around him, all too weary of the probability they were alone out here.

‘Luck’ is sparse, and Surefire had a feeling it would run out soon.

“So what do we do now?”

“Now?” He answered

“Now we have everything we need to survive, for awhile at least... Now we bunker down until someone finds us.”

He grabbed a pick with his mouth and threw one to Tarrus.

“Now we dig. Make some lodgings, get out of this damned heat!” He grinned


15th Malachite

Well, It could be worse. We have some crude beds, A kitchen, a dining room. some fish from the river.
I think we’re doing better than a good half of Equestria right now.

I have to hand it to Mud, he can fashion anything out of any material.


16Th Malachite

We have a rat problem. A big one. Ratmen. Ratmen everywhere. They are coming out of the walls! Good thing Charming Knight knew how to fashion crossbows, And Jaxler knew how to use them. Him, Mud and Tarus did fine work dispatching them.

17th Malachite

Berry East is asking for a hospital. A hospital! We don’t even have A well, and she’s wondering where we keep the cast powder. If Mud didn’t tell me he knew how to make a traction bench, I’d focus on other things... I’ll see what I can do.

20th

Two other ponies stumbled on to us. I’ll get their names later, Tarus wants me to looks at something.

Well. We’re settled under a cavern. About twenty feet below the surface. Now I can’t stop treading around a little lighter, knowing the floor could give way. But, in the cavern we found gems. lot’s of ‘em. Dragons love these things, so I’m going to hoard them. Who knows? they might be a bartering chip if we come across one ... or comes across us, whatever comes first.

22nd

Berry Is content with her hospital, and I’m content that there won’t be any casualties anytime soon. We have a surplus of food, and a crop planted. Not a bad month, not bad at all...

29th

Strange, I could have sworn we had some pet cats around here...One was following Knight around just yesterday!

30th

Well, I found what killed The cats.