• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,680 Views, 100 Comments

The Six New Alicorns - twilightsparkleisbestpony



The mane six's daughters become alicorns to help save Equestria.

  • ...
34
 100
 1,680

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A/N: This is where the darkness begins, and also, the death that you guys became frantic about guessing for. This chapter, will not be funny at all. And I apologize in advance for any sadness or anger I cause.


Tart latched on to her father tightly, afraid from the glowing red light outside. Storm and Seed held each other comforting the other. They were standing with their parents, and Storm kissed her marefriend on the tip of her nose, trying, and failing, to calm her. Ruby and Rarity were huddling close together in Spike's arms, Rarity running a hoof through her eldest daughter's hair in an act of comfort. Fudgie and Pinkies' manes had completely deflated. Lilac sat with a hoof laid gently over her stomach, surrounded by her mother, uncle, aunt, cousins, and coltfriend.

The red glow brightened, and the enormous shadow of Geolo, the king of the Krigoes, included equine legs, a bull's upper body, An eagle claw, a human hand, and the head of a changeling. (Try to draw that fans, I DARE you!) He rose from the ground, and then loudly stalked over to the palace garden. Celestia and Luna, along with the Elements of Harmony, looked at each other worriedly. Geolo tapped his eagle talon on Discord's nose and bellowed in an other worldly voice, "RISE MY SON!" They trampled through the streets of Canterlot.

Lyra ran as fast as she could away from.. From that thing! She held on tightly to her marefriend, Bon Bon. "I'm so glad you're still alive.." Lyra whispered to the other. They were hiding behind a cart, that was so conveniently turned over... They held each other for what seemed like moments until the cart was throw above their heads, revealing Geolo and Discord. "Bonnie, run!" Lyra pushed her love off of her, trying to ensure her safety. Bon Bon hesitated, but then saw that Lyra could stand a chance. She was strong. But Lyra did not stand a chance, she was too slow. She tried to run after Bon Bon, but the Krigoe King grabbed her hoof and tripped her. It then picked her up and eyed her for a moment, trying to decide how to kill this squirming thing in his hand. It settled on scratching her eyes out and letting her bleed out. But he wasn't going to do it quickly, oh no, he was going to make this particular pony suffer. He inserted his hand slowly downward into her left eye, relishing in the ear piercing screech she let out. In one swift motion, Lyra was gone. (Killed by a human hand, oh the irony.)


"Good luck to you all, please, do this for Equestria." Celestia encouraged the young alicorns. "Stay strong my little ponies, the fate of Equestria, is in your hooves." The six young alicorns met gazes, and nodded. Lilac kissed Night one last time, and was off, with the others.

A/N: I'm going to be perfectly honest: I'm stuck. I have writer's block something fierce. I apologize for the shortness in this chapter, but at least it's up. Love you guys, please don't be angry at me!