• Published 30th Jul 2017
  • 2,950 Views, 20 Comments

Masked Matter-Horn [X-Rated Version] - Pinkamena666



Twilight Sparkle is content with her job and has no worries in the world. She then witnesses a meteorite fall from the sky; a gem that grants her special abilities. However, an equally powerful unicorn wants the gem and will do anything to get it...

  • ...
5
 20
 2,950
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Oooh I like this a lot. Following.

8333837
You must update! Not only as a clop semi lover, but as a superhero fan.

I’m still holding onto hope that you’ll continue this story. I’m interested in it, but you haven’t updated it in two years. Could you at least mark it as On Hiatus, if not Canceled?

It's very unfortunate that this story, and the entire project, was abandoned. I know you have things you're more interested in, so I completely understand. It's just, you know, disappointing.

10939190
I wouldn’t say abandoned

10939432
Perhaps. In my experience, spending time away from a project decreases the likelihood of me continuing it, but I can imagine it is different for everyone. Still, four years is a long time to wait without getting disheartened.

Now this is interesting. I have always wanted to write a Power Ponies fanfic using Gen 4 ponies. But with this, I think I can help in creating the characters n writing a plot for this. That is if u accept my help. Also glad to know there’s a Celestia n Luna in this fanfic. Can’t wait to use them for sex. Hope to hear from u soon whether I can help or not. N get back to writing this soon.

Login or register to comment