• Published 19th Jul 2017
  • 3,030 Views, 94 Comments

Celestia's Raven - The Warmaster



(A Displaced Story) Michale was brought to Equestria by unknown means, with the body and mind of Gabriel Angelos. As Captain of Celestia's Royal Guard, he fights all manners of monsters and enemies that threaten Equestria.

Comments ( 11 )

Great work keep up the good work

Heh, trying to stop a Astartes by pulling on his cape, only for her face to meet the floor in such a feeble attempt.

hehe trying to trick gabriel angelos. only one being has ever done so and you know what they needed outside help to do it

Huh.... I knew Angelos had a teleport homer in his armor, but I didn't think it could do that...

i.imgur.com/5z6hWeB.jpg
YOU DARE PLOT AGAINST THE ANGELS OF DEATH?! COMMENCE EXTERMINATUS!!!!
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/e/e9/Exterminatus_Retribution.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130419190839
But besides that, this was a great chapter, if a little short for my tastes. I personally am very excited to see Gabriel Angelos kick some Gryphon ass and purge some HERETICS, in the name of the God-Empress, Celestia. Very excited, well done. I am willing to help you out if you want with your writers block as I am writing a similar story as well. Just PM me.

8763346
I haven’t played a Dawn of War game in a while, but I vaguely recall there being a sort of Thunderbolt kind of thing a nanosecond before the Terminator would appear. I just sorta made it more dramatic looking I guess

8763630
Yeah, the Terminators would have a lightning effect on them when they teleported, and then they would set to their gruesome work of close combat when they reappeared.

8765196
indeed.. even more so with assault terminators

New chapters ?????

11126478


So, this story was part of a collaborative effort between myself and my co-writer, to effectively create a multi-story universe similar to stuff like the Hunger Games. Several displaced along with a host of others get sent here to fight to the death and eventually the winner gets a free wish.

Unfortunately, the scope of the project became WAY too large, and our attentions waned, and currently this story is dead in the water. If I can ever get back to writing consistently, I may consider rebooting this story on its own, but for the time being the adventures of Gabriel Angelos are on hiatus.

Login or register to comment