• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 17,941 Views, 210 Comments

Timberwolf Puppy Love - TheOneWithoutAName



Timber is heartbroken after he finds his fillyfriend being mounted by another classmate. After he runs off into the woods he finds a timberwolf puppy who comforts him. They hit it off and Timber thinks that maybe this puppy could be his fillyfriend.

Comments ( 38 )

Very nice! They deserve a good time

At first I thought this was like a whole sub plot as to why timber loves the feeling of controlling a beast with his cock and soon to be fillies but instead it was just some nice roleplaying and making of timbers sister (who will soon be craving some big brother dick maybe?) All in all. Good stuff

Hence good excuse as any.

Oh, I love where this is going!!!

Too bad daddy here won't ever get a chance to tap his son's sexy fillyfriend. Oh well, will just have to wait for Timber to do it himself.

10233972
10234374
10234467

Glad you like it! :twilightsmile: After the last chapter didn't have any smut, I thought that this would be nice. It was just a good opportunity to look into the smutty lives of a few side characters.

10234021

Technically, they were somewhat serious. Wood Chuck would be more than willing to fuck Good Fortune, with his son taking Zipporwhirll for a ride next to him. Wood Chuck does have strong sexual urges, the likes of which need to be quelled by a warm and wet hole. Good Fortune is serious when she says, she will take on all of his sexual urges. And Wood Chuck doesn't mind branching out to satisfy his sexual urges.

Their story is actually an interesting one, not unlike with Zipporwhirll and Timber. Wood Chuck was a sexual deviant when younger and Good Fortune was the student president. She was the one to keep the students in check, so her eyes naturally fell on Wood Chuck who was well on his way to have his dick wetted by every filly pussy in the room. Long story short, at some point it came to be that she was championing to take him on and his dick. She would protect other fillies from his needs by offering her own plot in a noble self-sacrifice. Whenever Wood Chuck was in the middle of fucking a filly, she would come in, shove said filly out of the way and let her plot take the fillies place. Of course at some point feelings developed. Wood Chuck wanted her to be his forever and Good Fortune wanted to stay by his side as well (and not just for his cock). They are having fun together and enjoy life to the fullest, fooling around. Wood Chuck learned to reel himself a bit more in, not to get sidetracked by every female plot he sees...too much (without that he hardly could have made a successful business), while Good Fortune learned that she needed to let loose and to fool/joke around, which helped her enjoy her life a lot more. So he needed a strict mare and she needed a loose stallion in short.

They are a great combination and a great couple, so I do like writing a bit about them here in the story as well. :pinkiesmile: And yup, decided to throw a possible sister in. You know? Clopshot sequels after the main story is done? :trollestia:

10234615

There will be a moment when Zipporwhill is going home when they have a bit of interaction. I think on playing around with that more or less harmless scene, writing a clopshot of an alternate universe where he most definitely is tapping that ass dominantly. An alternate universe where Good Fortune failed to reel his urges in so to say. :pinkiesmile:

10234891
good god they need to get WoodChuck a breeding mount/fleshlight or something, something that feels real but helps keep his urges under control

10234891
Was not expecting that kind of reply. Good to know that you got whole backstories for everything going on. I can't wait for more of this story and hopefully others in this world you've made

10235033

I think you might take it too seriously. While being somewhat serious, they are still playful. There is not really anything bad happening. Buuuuut it probably sounds like it with how I worded it. My bad. :twilightsheepish:

10235218

Yup! :pinkiesmile: Made sense to have his father be more perverted with a higher libido. Not as plot-relevant, but a nice little detail.

The stallion was just as rough as prior, a feral beast that could not be tamed, only sated for a time.
And Good Fortune was the (un)lucky mare to be his handler.

And I don't hear her (or anyone for that matter) complaining...

“Phew! That was not bad. Took off the edge a bit. Maybe I should sneak in a peek on Timber and see how he is doing,”

Don't worry, he and his filly just had the same idea about you...


Buuuuut if you do want to see them then I hope you like the chapter. :twilightsmile:

I did enjoy it.
Good work!


10234891
Did you just made that up right now or had you been planning this whole background stuff the whole time?
Whatever the case, you are good at it.

10236931

Glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

As for wherever I made it up on the spot or had it planned out. It was a bit of both. I had a rough idea. The whole 'Good Fortune keeping his urges in Line schtick', though while writing the response I got a bit more in-depth. I tried to formulate it better. I always had in mind that Wood Chuck was the stallion to fuck around, so implementing that with Good Fortune, a strict mare type as a situation which persisted in their foalhood was the best course of action. I after all needed to think on how she became his handler so to say and this fits. Maybe this could be an interesting story to tell sometimes. But that is in the far off future as this story takes precedence.

This is all more icing on the cake as the backstory of Timber's parents isn't really relevant to the story. Still, thinking about their foalhood interested me, so I did some designing of their foal forms earlier today. Will share that sometime. :pinkiesmile:

10414948

Oof. It will take a bit. December at the latest. There are a few things to tweak, so I won't write myself in a corner or so that I won't be happy how the story turns out in the end.

But yeah, I have been a bit busy with other things too of course. Gotta see that I get Commissioned Incomplete stories to continue.

10419611
okay glad to see that this story is still going on

The only question I want to ask is; Is this cannon to the story? Or is it purely a bonus chapter? As an example, did they really have sex, did they really say those things, etc etc.

10444229

This is Canon. Timber's father really is a pervert, albeit a bit of a goofy one and his mother does fight his urges head on (though that might sound too serious for how into each other they really are). They were once opposed to each other but came together at some point. These two have a certain chemistry going on one could say. :pinkiesmile:

10444424
Jolly good show old chap. Cheers.

I just had a thought.

How old is Wolfie? Old enough to be on her own, or will her parents come looking for her?

Cause what if TImber meets momma, and gets it on with her as well, unknowingly becoming her alpha or something. I would laugh my butt off if he goes into town, and the big ole timberwolf is nuzzling him as they go in, whie everyone else is panicking.

10419611
"Oof. It will take a bit. December at the latest"

10660391

It was the intention for a chapter to be released by then. I did not plan for it to take longer, but that is how it is now. I did take a break from this story for a reason. I had a lot on my mind. Family troubles, Commissions, my Smut Game. I plan to get back to this story still and hopefully finish it either this year or the next.

10660808
Heeey there buddy. You said something about a game? And any news?

10680863

The First Version is out. Really depends if you want to fool around with a male Gomamon though. It certainly is not everyone's taste. Here the blog post I did about it:

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/935003/gomamon-trainer-first-version-out-now

Hope this gets updated soon

DF
DF #27 · Apr 2nd, 2021 · · ·

All I got from this story is wood.

awesome story dude, i hope you continue it!!!

algo que se pueda hacer para que continues la historia?

Willl this be updated?

11141249

Give it time. I am currently working on Cheating Twilight first and see that I get back to this one as soon as I can. :pinkiesmile:

TWO YEARS, AHHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE UPDATE! UGGGG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Take your time, This story deserves it. But ahh, I have to ask.... any updates?)

Cheers.

11180228

Cheating Twilight comes first. Hopefully I can make some room for a new chapter sometime this year. It really has been too long. :ajsleepy:

Una

Update please!

Please update! 🙏
This is still my favorite porn fic I would love more! ❤️

Here lies a story. It was good.

Login or register to comment