• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,331 Views, 2 Comments

Elseworld: My Little Pony - madhat886



Rorschach ends up in a humanized My Little Pony Friendship is Magic world.

  • ...
17
 2
 1,331

Chapter 3

!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters here that belong to DC or do I own any of the other characters that I put into this story except for my own OCs. Neither do I own any of the character in any of the crossovers I do. I'm just using them in this fanfiction and I have no money so don’t bother suing me. You’ll just lose money instead of gaining any. And remember to leave a review!

!

Sun and Moon –

Tawlya Sparkles the representative in Ponyvile eyes glittered as she glaze upon her new home. The towns old liberty is going to be her new home. The Golden Oaks Library is named after the big oak tree in the front of the building. The library is a large building that holds a vast collections of books. The building has two balconies and one of which has a telescope. The upper floors contain the living space for the caretaker of the library while the lower floor contains the books. There is also a basement that’s reserve as storage.

“Isn’t this wonderful Spike?” Tawlya ask her little brother.

“That we’re in a farming town and away from the big city?” Spike replied.

“Now Spike Ponyvile is the biggest farming town where the food we ate back home came from,” Tawlya said.

“At least, I can still listen to the radio here,” Spike said as he doesn’t want to miss his radio shows.

“Spike there’s no time for that. We have to get everything ready for the Sun and Moon Ceremony. As the representative of Princess Celestia it’s my job to help setup for the ceremony,” Tawlya said.

“How are you going to that?” Spike ask.

“You mean how we will be doing that,’ Twalya said.

“Oh great,” Spike puff.

“That’s why we’re going to go around town and meet up with all the key people who are going to help with ceremony,” Twalya said as she drags her little brother outside. Outside they put on their helmets and jump on Twalya’s small car that their parents had given her for her birthday when she gotten her license. Spike is glad that they had the car loaded on the train as he couldn’t think of how they could have gotten here with all of Twalya’s books.

“Twalya remember that the princess wants you to make some friends while we’re here,” Spike reminds her.

“I have no need for friends Spike. Besides, I need to check out who are going to be the Elements of Harmony for this year. Besides I am the Element of Magic for this year,” Twalya said as she drives down the road.

They stop by many of the places that Twalya had listed to visit. She wanted to make sure everything is going to be ready for the Sun and Moon Ceremony, also who the six people who are going to be the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony. And talk to the people who are in charged, she already knows that the mayor Ivory Tower already working to get city hall ready for the event. Which left her to make sure all the other things are getting done.

The first place they stop at is the mail office where the local mail carrier, Derpy Doo is sorting through the mail along with other mail carriers. Derpy is the head mail carrier of Ponyvile and be delivering all the letter inviting everyone in Ponyvile to the event. She was the Element of Kindness last year. Twalya drop by to check that all the letters are going to be sent in time.

Then it was off to the music store that would be playing the music for the ceremony. The owners are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody they run the music store with the hired help Nor Worthy. Vinyl would be helping in the sound system and record players, while Octavia would be playing the live music with a back up band. Nor Worthy is helping them get everything ready. Lyra Heartstrings a local musician was also there as she would be playing at the event as well. She was the Element of Loyalty last year.

The next stop was at Bon-Bon’s candy store. Bon Bann and Cherry Berry the two women who ran the store would be in charge of the candy treats for the kids. They said they have all the candy needed by the end of the week. Next door to Bon-Bon’s is the magic shop ran by Trixie Lulamoon. She would be putting on a magic act. She’s has a big ego as she address herself as the great and powerful Trixie. Last year she was the Element of Magic.

They stop by the school where Cheerilee Marks the school teacher of the class who were pick to put on the play of the history of the Sun and the Moon. She was the Element of Laughter last year. Twalya wanted to make sure that her class would be ready by the end of the week.

Then they met with Dona Raindrops who heads the weather station to make sure there wouldn’t be any rainstorms that would force them to cancel. Last year the outdoor ceremony was delayed before of a storm that had suddenly appeared. She was the Element of Honesty last year.

Then they drove to the farms that surrounded the town. They met with Caralet Tops who owns a carrot farm, who was the Element of Generosity last year. She’s the spokewoman of the low-scale farmers. She and the other smaller farmers are going to be providing the food for the ceremony. Which left the Apple’s the largest farmers in the area where the rest of the new Elements are meeting.

“Here we are,” Twalya said driving up to the large red barn.

“I hope we’ll be done after this,” Spike said.

“We got to get everything ready. I’m planning on making this Sun and Moon be talk about and be measured against for years to come,” Twalya said as she pulls out a book from her bag.

“And how are we going to do that?” Spike ask.

“I read up on the Sun and Moon ceremony,” Twalya said as she and her brother entered the barn.

Inside they found Rarity, Flore, Pinkie, Raine, and Jackie. They have been pick to be the this year Elements. The Elements of Harmony are the six heroes of ancient legends, a story where six heroes stood up using the six gems of Harmony to defeat Discord the demon of chaos. Discord cause the sun and moon to hang together in the sky making it neither day or night. But the bearers of Harmony use the magic of friendship to seal the demon away in a statue that’s on display at the royal gardens. Since then in every settlement the Sun and Moon ceremony takes place marking the day according to legend that the sky began to move again. Where six young women play the parts of the bearers of harmony and defeat a mock demon in a play. (1)

“So you girls are the Elements of Harmony. As you know, I’m Twalya and going to be the Element of Magic. And this is my brother Spike,” Twalya greeted the girls.

“Hi,” Spike said.

“Well welcome to Ponyvile,” Jackie said as she shakes hands with Twalya. “Name’s Jackie and, I run the farm. Honestly is my element.”

“I’m Rarity the element of Generosity,” Rarity said as Spike glaze lovingly at her.

“I’m Pinkie the element of laughter,” Pinkie said.

“I’m Raine the element of loyalty,” Raine said.

“And, I’m Flore the element of kindness,” Flore said scared that she’s going to have to perform in front of so many people.

“Glade you’re here we got to get our lines ready for the play,” Jackie said.

“And I have the gems right here,” Rarity said showing Twalya the box containing the six gems in it.

“Don’t worry about that. I have something better,” Twalya said as she opens the book she’s carrying. “According to this book the real elements of harmony were last seen in the old castle before it was abandon after a great earthquake destroyed the old capital of the kingdom. Following the great fire the old capital was abandon and the forest retook the land in less than a year. The gems were stored in the vault at the time but were never recovered.”

“That’s because of all the wolves and bears that make it their home. Not to mention other things that would love to eat anyone who enters,” Raine said.

“Which is the reason why they should still be buried deep in the ruins of the old castle,” Twalya said.

“But the castle is deep in the woods,” Flore said as even Zecora doesn’t venture into the deep woods as it’s easy to get lost. Not to mention the animals that made their home in the deep woods.

“Besides my grandmother said that everyone who has ever tried to find the old castle were always lucky to return alive. There are huge snakes, spiders, plants that spit out poison pollen and who knows what else in those woods,” Jackie said. (2)

“There are even tales of dragons being around there,” Pinkie said.

“Wait there are dragons in the woods?” Twalya ask as dragons are a rare sight. (3)

“That’s one of the reasons why the old capital was abandon in the first place. Dragons came in and started making the ruins their nesting grounds,” Rarity explains.

“But it’s not nesting season. Dragons only gather in large numbers every ten years and the last one ended two years ago,” Twalya said.

“Yes but there are stories about a large pink dragon with green spikes that made it’s home in the ruins. It’s said to be the first dragon that stake it’s claim on the ruins and has remained there since. That’s what my granny said anyways,” Jackie said.

“Well dragons and only live around 500 years and it’s has been over a 1,000 years since the old castle was destroyed so it’s safe to say it’s long dead,” Twalya said.

“Yes but some dragons are known to live longer,” Flore said.

“Like Drake the guardian dragon of Cloudsdale,” Raine said having grown up hearing about the old dragon that was raised by people and became the guardian of Cloudsdale her home city for over a 1,000 years.

“That’s right,” Spike said.

“That’s because he was taken care of in his old age to his death,” Twalya said. “Once, I get the real elements. The princess will be so proud of me.”

Twalya began jumping up and down shouting in glee like a little girl.

“Is she always like this?” Jackie ask Spike.

“Yes,” Spike deadpanned.

“But how are you even going to find the place?” Raine ask.

“Simple this,” Twalya said showing them the book. “It tells the tale of how the people travel through the woods of that time and listing off landmarks. I will just follow it in reverse and find the castle ruins.” (4)

“But even if you do how will you handle the wild animals?” Flore ask.

“I just need a guide to find it then once found. I can ask the princess in sending a team to help dig through the ruins,” Twalya said.

“Forget it there isn’t anyone around here who is willing to go into those woods,” Rarity said.

“Flore here does but never into the deep woods and only to visit Zecora who lives in the woods,” Raine said.

“Wait there’s someone living in the woods? That’s prefect. She’ll be able to guide me through the woods,” Twalya said.

“No she can’t. She only lives a few feet into the woods. Even she doesn’t go into the deep woods. The only one who goes there is Rorschach and only because he has repaired the old watchtowers in the woods incase anyone ever gets lost in them,” Flore said having visited the ranger station enough times to learn about what Rorschach has been up too.

Rorschach having discovered that there are several old watchtowers in the deep woods of Everfree, went and repaired them back to working order. He maintains them by visiting each one every two weeks to check they’re working and animals haven‘t broken into them. They fell into disrepair as the rangers found being out in the deep woods too scary and that few people ever went into them in the first place. Cause them to be shut down and just left standing there. Rorschach found that some of the old radios are still working talk with the head ranger into making them into safe zones where anyone who gotten lost be able to call for help.

“Rorschach who’s that?” Twalya ask seeing the look of fear on the four girls in front of her while Flore has a worried look on her.

“He’s the scary ranger that actually choose to be station at Everfree ranger station,” Rarity said.

“When he first showed up he went and killed an Ursa by planting an axe into it’s head,” Jackie said as no one has ever killed a Ursa like that before. Sure her granny has stories but no one in recent times has ever done it. Not without a gun to do it anyways.

“Everyone is scared of him,” Raine said as when he appears in town everyone is scared to make him mad. As there is just something about him that makes everyone uneasy with him.

“He’s also doesn’t like parties!” Pinkie adds earning her looks from the other girls. “What he doesn’t.”

“He just doesn’t like being close to anyone,” Flore said as she besides Zecora are the only ones who gotten to know him. Even than both of them don’t know much about him.

“Well, I just have to go and ask him in helping me out than,” Twalya said as she walks out to drive over to the head ranger station.

“Wait for me,” Spike shouted as he ran after his sister.

The five girls just stood there as they just saw the representative of princess Celestia
walk off to go into the woods of Everfree to find the ancient castle for the gems that are said to be held in it. And to guide her through the woods she wants Rorschach the scary ranger of Everfree to be the one to guide her. All of them wondered if this would be the last they would see of her.

!

Author’s Notes -

1 - Should, I add Discord being real or just make it an old story?

2 - Since they do have rocks that grow gems. There is going to be a lot of things that are counterparts for the cartoon.

3 - There are dragons who are like the ones in the cartoon but aren’t found in large numbers. They still eat gems but will eat other things and they also can’t talk. The dragons are haunted when they threaten people or stealing livestocks. And because they are slow breeders they don’t have the vast numbers they had in the old days. Dragons are one of the reasons why cities and towns aren’t that wide spread as dragons don’t take kindly being force out of their homes.

4 - That’s how the historical city of Troy was found.

!