• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,331 Views, 2 Comments

Elseworld: My Little Pony - madhat886



Rorschach ends up in a humanized My Little Pony Friendship is Magic world.

  • ...
17
 2
 1,331

2

!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters here that belong to DC or do I own any of the other characters that I put into this story except for my own OCs. Neither do I own any of the character in any of the crossovers I do. I'm just using them in this fanfiction and I have no money so don’t bother suing me. You’ll just lose money instead of gaining any. And remember to leave a review!

!

Ponyville –

Rorschach's journal date '27 November 2010, the two princesses are arriving today. Should see what’s going to happen. The mayor been having everyone in Ponyvile getting ready for princess Celestia. She like her sister are touring the towns that be under their rule. Need to see how things are going to be around here under her rule.

Rorschach place his journal inside the lock box underneath his desk. The ranger station of Everfree is a small stone building resting just on the border of the woods next to the only road leading into the forest. His office is also his living quarters, separated by a wall to the rest of the building. The rest of the building was a counter where he would give information to anyone who comes happens by, but not often. Mostly people would only stop by to use two things, the washroom, or the phone. The building might be far from others but it does have running water and power.

The ranger station isn’t much but it’s a place to call home. The only ones who visit his station often are Flore and Zecora. Flore would stop by his station when she goes into the woods and Zecora to pick up her mail or a newspaper. His station was her main link to the outside world. There’s a small kitchen and medical supplies should anyone needs help. While people rarely ever go into the forest there was plenty of supplies for those who do. There’s also a locker that contains a hunting rifle and a handgun in case he ever needs to use them.

After calling in that he be going into town with the main ranger station. Rorschach walk out from the station and placed a close sign on the door before he left. He walk over to the side of the building to a large wooden shed. Opening the double doors revealed the truck that’s used as the official ranger vehicle. (1) Checking to see there’s gas and the tires are good he started the truck up. Rorschach rolled the truck out and close the shed doors behind him. Then took off down the road leading to Ponyvile.

As he drove down the dirt road, Rorschach pass by the Everfree Lake a major fishing spot. There are some people who lived by the lake to supply the people who came to fish on the lake. The major buildings was the fishing lodge which is where the people who came to fish would gather and is a dinner. He had eater there a couple of times. Campgrounds that are spread out around the lake. The Ranger stations who keep the lake safe. He met his fellow rangers as his station is a substation of theirs. They’re all soft but with how things are they didn’t need to be anything else. The head ranger is a short young woman who takes keeping the peace around the lake a serious business. She’s the one who got him the job of game warden of Everfree forest after he took care of that Ursa that was raiding the campgrounds. Since then he’s been handling the animals that came out of the forest.

Then there was the general store that is also the major bait shop. It’s also the local gas station. The general store is a cross between a general store and a tourist trap. Its run by an old man named, Grunkle Stan a gruff and miserly salesman who has finally managed to set up shop in a town with enough unsuspecting customers to sell his worthless knickknacks. His flair for showmanship is oddly hypnotizing, and thus he is able to make money by peddling the bogus trinkets and baubles in his store. Rorschach mainly goes there for the gas and picking up supplies. Last time he was there he overheard Stan yelling on the phone about a shipment of dinosaur toys instead of the survival kits he had ordered. He has two workers, Soos the handyman and Wendy a teenager who’s working there part time. And there are two 12 year old twins who are Stan’s brother kids who are spending the summer with their uncle.

Taking a look as he pass he saw that Stan was already trying to cash in on the princess arrival. He’s having his two workers putting up a banner saying there’s princess term things inside. It made him glad that he doesn’t live anywhere close to him.

A half hour later he reach Ponyvile and it was a bee hive. It looks like that everyone that could was there in town to see the princess. Finding a parking spot near the liberty he turns off the engine and locking the door behind him headed for Town Hall. He rarely visit’s the town, only going there for supplies he couldn’t get elsewhere and to make cash in his pay checks at the bank. He kept some money in the bank the rest in a safe back at his station. He learned to always keep some money in hand just in case.

He walk by the Carousel Boutique owned by Violet Rarity who everyone calls her by her last name. Never set foot into the shop as he never had a reason to buy elegant clothes. He made do with what he finds at the other clothes stores. Seems that here the idea of shopping for something to wear had only recently changed. "Prent a porte" or "ready to wear" clothes had only been introduced on his home world about a half century prior to his own birth as a standard within shops. Even then, they had not become common and accepted until mass production and population shortages during the Second World War forced their acceptance on the public. Of course, by his time off-the-rack clothing was the norm, not the exception. Most peoples of his world of his time, idea of clothes shopping was walking past endless shops with infinite variety, then finding something you liked and searching for the right size. (2)

“Come on Belle, I didn’t put so much work on the Town Hall just to be late,” Rarity said exiting her store followed by her little sister who is staying with her while their parents are away.

“Coming,” Belle said popping out of the store. She spots Rorschach and quickly place herself safely between her sister and him.

“Oh Mr. Rorschach you’re here,” Rarity stiffing seeing him. She has heard the stories about him, but her friend Flore and her friend Zecora said he wasn’t as scary as the stories about him say he is.

Rorschach was use to having people being uneasy with him. He had wandered around the town before he had headed out to Everfree Lake. Then the new came when he killed the Ursa by planting an axe into its head. The story spread as they always do and now when people see him… somethings will just never change. And that he’s the only ranger to last more then a month or two station in Everfree Forest made him feared.

“Need to see what to expect,” he answers walking pass the two.

He saw the Apples pulling up with a truck full of apples to Town Hall. They owned Sweet Apple Acres a large farm just outside of Ponyvile that‘s been run by the Apple family. The two older blondes sitting in the front of the truck are the two older siblings, Jackie and Mac. The youngest Blossom is riding on the back with barrels of apples and other food stuff made from apples. They like many other farmers around Ponyvile are providing food stands for the event.

Coming out of the Sugarcube Coner Bakery was a mass of pink hair. Pinkamena Diane Pie or as she likes to be called Pinkie Pie. A jabbering party crazy young woman who tries to throw a party for anyone she sees that‘s new to Ponyvile. She’s a good reason why he doesn’t visit the town that often. She tried to throw him a welcoming party after she learned that he be staying in the Ponyvile area. Then when it was learned that he’s staying at the ranger station in Everfree forest, she couldn’t find anyone wanting to go.

Driving down the road in a motorcycle with a sidecar is the local weathergirl, Raine Dash. She has one of the wildest hair color he has seen so far, it was a rainbow. He has seen her hang gliding sometimes around the lake area. Her friend Flore is with her in the sidecar. She gave him a wave as she pass by. Followed by the cross eyed mailwoman driving the mail truck, munching on a muffin as she drove. She’s the only person who would deliver mail to the station.

He kept walking till he reach the Town Hall. A large crowd was already there waiting for the princess to give her speech. He spotted Zecora in the crowd. A rare sight as she even rarer comes to Ponyvile then he does. There he saw the royal guards wearing full armor and armed with rifles. They remind him of the royal guards of England. He look up on the staircase to see the mayor of Ponyvile, Ms. Towers a older grey hair woman. She was giving a speech that he wasn’t paying much attention to, it was the one behind her that he was paying attention to.

Princess Celestia sat on a chair behind the mayor with the royal guards around her. Her hair was the wildest he has seen. It was like a moving beam of multi-colored light show. She wore a elegant white dress and wore a tiara on her head. She’s the very image of a princess. She held herself with an air of elegant pride. Reminds himself of some of the upper class people he had ran into. But there was something else he felt from her. It was something that he hasn’t seen much of in his world. Then there was a younger girl sitting besides the princess. A dusty skin woman with dark purple hair with a strip of lighter shade of purple. She had her nose in a book. Sitting next to her was a young boy with green hair. He was busy eating a bag of candy. Both of them weren’t paying any attention to what’s going on around them.

The mayor step down and gave the stand to the princess. She look over everyone giving them a smile. “My dear subjects, I princess Celestia will be ruling over Ponyvile, along with other towns in my right of passage in gaining the throne. I shall rule you with justice and kindness. For that’s what our land of Equestria is known for. I will do what, I can to improve things and will listen to your troubles. Which is why, I’m leaving my aid, Tawlya Sparkles to be my representative here in Ponyvile. She’ll be staying here along with her little brother Spike so please treat them well,” Celestia spoke to the crowd.

Rorschach hearing enough left, heading back to his station. Leaving a young girl who looks to be still be going to high school to be the representative here in Ponyvile? Strange way of governing the land. But she’s still young and won’t be getting the throne anytime soon. There’s still a chance but with how things are around here, both of her parents won’t be dying that soon. Then there was a sister Luna. Seen her picture in the paper. Wears a suit that one would think a prince would wear. Fits her. She has dark blue hair. There’s a reason why they been called the day and night princesses. Have to wait and see how things will be under her rule. Still too soon to know. No reason to wear my face. No Reason to wear my real face in this world. A world where if, I was born here. I wouldn’t be what, I am.

!

Author’s Notes -

1 - Jeeps aren’t made in that world.

2 - It would explain why it seems that Rarity is the only one in Ponyvile making clothes. Adding that most of the time they’re running around naked.

!