• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,356 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,356

PreviousChapters Next
Throwing A House Party

The next morning Spike heard his alarm clock go off and groaned as he shut it off, he got up and yawned as he was still tired from only sleeping for 4 hours.

"3 hours, they have to go at it for 3 hours", he said getting out of bed with bags under his eyes and grabbing clean clothes to take a cold shower to wake him up.

After the shower he walked downstairs yawning still, when he sat down on the table he saw Flash was still here and eating with Twilight as started eating when his mom put a plate in front of him.

Twilight and Velvet noticed he was still tired and blushed, "Spike, we are so sorry we keeped you up last night", Twilight said embarrassed as she couldn't believe her brother heard her moans and name calling.

"You just have to moan there names, huh mom and Twilight", he said with a glare trying not to fall asleep.

"We're sorry sweetie, your father wanted to end to sisters fun time, so i tried to stop him and distract him but...it was too much and we lost control", Velvet said embarrassed as her husband grinned.

"You went at it for 3 hours, no son wants to hear their mothers moans of pleasure, or their sisters", he said feeling disgusted.

Twilight glared, "and no sister or mother wants walk in their home to see their brother or son on top of his girlfriend naked doing it on the couch", she said with a blush.

Spike glared back, "touche big sis touche", he said remembering how he got caught yesterday.

"3 hours huh, ha still got it in me", Night Light said with a smirk as Spike and Twilight pushed their plates away not hungry no more.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night Mrs Velvet, and that was a great breakfast", Flash said as he and Twilight got up to leave for School.

"Your welcome Flash, and thanks for satisfying my daughter last night", she said with a grin as Twilight and Flash blushed red with wide eyes.

"Mom", Twilight shrieked with a red face.

"Uhh, thanks for letting me spend the night Mr Light", Flash said sticking his hand out to shake.

Night Light grinned and shook his hand, but he started squeezing it causing the teen to grab his wrist in pain.

"Your welcome, and if I find you on top of my daughter or her on top of you next time, the only moans we'll be hearing is outside Twilights window on the grass after I throw you through it, is that clear", he said with a glare.

"Very", Flash said with a groan as Night Light let go of him as he rubbed his hand.

Twilight and his wife glared at him before she and Flash walked out and drove off to School.

Velvet turned to her husband remembering what he said earlier, "you still got it in you, but I did most of the work", she said with a smirk giving him a kiss.

Spike had enough, "I'm out", he said getting up and walking to the living room.

Night Light grinned, "we felt young again going that long, hell i can probably last longer", he said as Velvet giggled when he put his arms around her waist.

They heard Spike, "i can hear you".

Velvets eyes wided and blushed with a giggle when her husband moved his hands to her butt, "Night Light hon, wait till Spike leaves the house and then we can see if you can last longer", she said with bedroom eyes as he grinned.

"I can still hear you guys, no cool because i just ate", they heard Spike in the living room.

Night Light gave her a kiss, "i can't wait for him to go to School, because the things i'm gonna do to you when he leaves honey will make him want to go to therapy", he said with a smirk.

"Oh, i can't wait till Spike goes to School so i can see what you got, and i know i'm gonna love it very much", Velvet said wrapping her arms around his neck with bedroom eyes and kissing him.

Spike had enough and got up and grabbed his bag to walk out the door, when he opened it he saw Apple Bloom about to knock as he gave her a kiss and walked out.

When they noticed he was gone, they laughed, "that got him good", Night Light said laughing.

"Yes, especially when you said you still got it", Velvet said laughing as he stopped with a pout and glare.

"I do still got it", he said crossing his arms with a pout.

Velvet grinned, "care to back up those words deary", she said walking towards the stairs with a sway of her hip.

Night Light grinned, "oh i can", he said following her upstairs as she giggled.

At school with Spike and the group, Apple Bloom noticed Spike was tired as he was yawning, "why are you tired, did you stay up to late", she said a raised eyebrow.

Spike shook his head, "no, heard Twilight going at it with Flash when he spend the night and my mom going at it with my dad for 3 hours", he said yawning again as he ate.

The group felt sorry for him as no teen wants to hear their siblings and parents go at it, "i feel you Spike, i heard my moms moans when she was going at it with my dad", Thorax said with a shudder.

"And thats not the worse part, i heard Twilight and my moms moans of pleasure and they were moaning Flashs name and my dads name", Spike said shuddering as he remembered last night of trying to ignore them.

With Diamond at her table, "ok, how am i gonna invite Spike over and get him in bed with me and be mine without him denieing my invitation", she said to herself while eating.

She was thinking all kinds of possibilities, then she thought of one thing that could get him to come to her place, she smirked and remembered her father was still away on business with her mother and called to everyone, "everyone, i just want to you know that i'm throwing a house party this friday and everyone is invited", she yelled with a smirk.

Everyone heard her and thought about going to a big house party on friday, they shrugged and thought why not.

Diamond smirked, "there will be no adult supervision and hard drinks", she said as everyone cheered and willing to go now.

Will the group, "Diamond is throwing a house party with no adults and hard drinks, what is she getting at", Sweetie Belle said narrowing her eyes at her.

Scootaloo smirked, "i don't know and i don't care, that is the best decision she made in her life", she said thinking about going.

Spike turned to her, "are you gonna go to the party", he said confused and not liking it.

"Hey, i'm going because 1 i never been to a house party and 2 no adults and hard drinks", Rumble said with a smirk and thinking about going with Scootaloo.

Apple Bloom smirked, "we all should go, i never been to a house party and theirs no adults and hard drinks, what are the odds of us going to a party like that and picture how pissed she will be when we show up", she said as she looked at Diamond Tiara eating.

Spike thought about it, then agreed to go at how fun it will be to go to a party with no adults and hard drinks.

Button smirked, "so, are we all going or not", he told everyone.

Everyone thought about it then agreed to go to the house party and not tell their parents where they are going.

Apple Bloom saw Diamond walking up to them with a smirk, "Diamond, don't even think about", she said glaring.

"Relax losers and Spike, i know we have of differences", she said glaring at Apple Bloom remembering what she did yesterday.

"But you are invited to the house party", she said walking away with a smirk and hoping her plan of getting Spike in bed and to be hers backfires.

They looked at her weard, "she's inviting us", Silver Spoon said in shock.

Spike glared at her and not liking this one bit, but its a house party and Apple Bloom will be there to stop her if she trys anything.

After School Diamond Tiara was at home and letting the maids know aboutvthe house party this friday and told them to go to the store and get things like chips, food and hard drinks.

The maids didn't care if a bunch of underaged highschool students were coming to a house party to get drunk and have fun, as long they get paid.

Diamond was in her room laughing when the maids left to the store, "this is gonna be perfect, when Spike is drunk he won't be able to resist me and those losers will be too drunk to stop him from being mine and taking me on my bed", she said with a smirk.

PreviousChapters Next