• ...
 0
 630

IX - Ṣ͕̙ͤ̐͜ti̵̓͆ͥ̾̃̏̆̌͘l͇̲̮̍̏͗͗̀̕͢l̨͑̄́ͦ̏̈̕n̺̤̝̔̓̊ͯ̀e̛̪͐͠҉̗̟̪͓̈ͤͯͪss̺̩̍ͮͮ

King Sombra awoke on a ledge at the bottom of the cliff face. His crown had fallen off his head and laid in the dirt. His hooves were broken, one's bone stuck out from the gaskin. The king attempted to stand up, a sharp pain flowed through his body, blood seeping from the bone penetrating the flesh.
Just before he could collapse, he started floating in the air, having lost any and all weight.
The world and it's reality shattered from under him. He had once again found himself within the void of Bill's domain. The being once again came into existence.

"So, Red Horn, I see you took a tumble. I can fix you up, but you're done for now." Bill said as he snapped his fingers, the bones in Sombra's legs healed.

The void broke in two, then disappeared as a whole.

The king found that his more familiar domain of Equestria had replaced it, though things were how he left them they weren't exactly how he left them. His mane was groomed like it had been before the deal, in his purple robe he had been wearing. A chair rested on the floor where it had been, but not quite how it had been. He looked outside, ponies were there like they had always been.

...But they were walking on two legs.