• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 2,069 Views, 30 Comments

The Wolverine - Condensed_Milk28



Logan (Wolverine) has no idea why he is where he is and how he even got there in the first place. He has to find a way home, but it's not as easy as he thought it would be.

Comments ( 4 )

"Okay, but you did mention that it was like the creatures beyond the mirror portal, correct? They are called 'humans', though they are not as harmful as this is made out to be."

HA! You have No idea on what we are truly capable off. You are very far to learn the truth of our terrifying might. :pinkiecrazy:


Not to mention a Lot of Marvel Villains are/were Humans. So you best be careful on underestimating "Humanity" and Super villains in Marvel.

"Hey... this is the creature you told us about, Twilight?" Rainbow Dash wonders with a grin. "He's not even remotely scary!" She teases. Logan snarls at her, gritting his teeth with fury gleaming through his eyes.

Typical Rainbow. 🙄 You will regret it, if you have seen what he is Truly capable of.

"Rainbow, please don't provoke him." She calmly demands before looking back at Logan. "Mr... Uh, Wolverine... I will absolutely help you." Twilight tells him with confidence. Rainbow Dash scoffs, but eventually concurs with slight remorse along with the others in the group who happily agree with Twilight.

Thanks Twilight for saving Rainbow from getting herself brutally killed by her dumb and arrogant self. And kept Logan/Wolverine from cutting her wings offf.

10577976
Twilight is always there to save the day! :twilightsmile:

Good to see an update! Hoping for more!

Login or register to comment