• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 2,187 Views, 19 Comments

A World Without Justice - efug25g



After Starlight Glimmer learned of Twilight's Assassination, she vows to help go back in time to reverse this tragic event, in which also led to a lot of injustice in Equestria.

  • ...
4
 19
 2,187

Prologue - Starlight's Reasons

Author's Note:

Since R-Rated Ponystar did not make Starlight's POV due to some timeline reasons, I decided to make one my own. Enjoy the story guys.

A female Unicorn with pink fur and a purple-teal mane and tail arrived at a small village. She came inside a tall house which is stationed all the way to the edge of town in the middle of the 2 rows of houses. She remembers that this used be the very same house that she lived in before she met Twilight and her friends; it's also the very same village that she has enslaved, robbing every pony there of their cutie marks. When she went inside, she closed the door behind her, unloaded all of her belongings, and setup everything in order to recreate the time travel spell.

The Unicorn mare heard knock coming from her front door. "Who is it?" The Unicorn asked. After a few minutes, she heard a reply from the outside.

"It's me, Party Favor!" The unicorn responded.

As the mare opened the door, she sees a light blue furred male unicorn, with a dark blue mane named Party Favor, a female pink unicorn with a purple mane named Sugar Belle, a female dark blue pegasus with a white and gray mane named Night Glider, a male white earth pony name Double Diamond are all standing outside in a nonchalant pose.

"Starlight, it's you!" Party Favor said. "What brings you back to our village? Are you okay?"

"We saw you enter our village without saying a word." Night Glider added. "We even tried saying hi to you but you didn't respond to any of us. Are you feeling okay?"

"I don't think I am, Glider." Starlight answer in a depressing tone.

Diamond walked up to her. "What's wrong, Starlight?" Double Diamond noticed that there are tears coming out of Starlight's eyes.

"Something terrible has happened to Princess Twilight." Starlight responded in sad tone of voice.

"What is it?" Diamond asked, not being able to understand Starlight Glimmer. "It's okay, Starlight. You don't have to tell us, if you don't want too. We'll go over it later."

"Okay, I'll tell you guys." All four ponies hurdled together to listen to Starlight Glimmer's story. Starlight took a deep breath as she wiped away the tears from her eyes before explaining her story from start to finish. "Well, the thing is....."

Hello, my name is Starlight Glimmer, I'm sure you're wondering why I came back to this village in such a forlorn expression, unable to speak to any of my friends there, and more importantly, why am I trying to use the time travel spell again. Well, before you can say anything about it, there some things you should know first. I may have done this by using Star Swirl the Bearded's spell to prevent Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom from occurring, which gave the Mane 6 their cutie marks but this isn't what you guys think anymore. I have changed a lot since I became Princess Twilight's student. She gave me a second chance to learn about friendship, as well as treating other ponies equal, but in a more better way without taking away their cutie marks. However, my friendship with Twilight Sparkle ended in a tragic way. Though, it wasn't the monsters from Tartarus or within Equestria that caused her downfall, nor it was the friendship problems that she had to deal with, including the problems that I caused before I met her, but it was the betrayal of her own people that made her fall apart. This was tragically done due to reasons that I don't quite understand or that I refused to believe in. For the reasons behind my intention of using the time travel spell again, it all started like a couple of years ago after she reformed me.