• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 8,663 Views, 411 Comments

Nocturnal Mayhem - Silvak



Watch the life of a warrior, given a second shot at life, where they become the newest, youngest member of the royal family... along with another alicorn foal who happens to be an eternal rival.

  • ...
22
 411
 8,663

Chapter XXXV: Sirens

"Princess Nebula? What are yo—"

"Here on official business, so get out of my way."

"Wait, this room is res—" the guard that was standing in front of the door that I wanted to plow through said to me, causing me to stop as I gave him a good, long and hard stare, causing him to sweat a bit.

"Inside that room is an object that is linked to a certain unicorn that I so wish I could travel back in time to give him the mother of all kick to his gonads," I stated through gritted teeth, as my retainers took on shock expressions at my statement.

"Nebula! Prince—" Gala started to say until I stuck a hoof in her mouth.

"One thousand years. That is how long it has been since that unicorn decided to dump three beings in another world. If we Lords did paperwork on stuff like this, it would take months to get it all done. And that's not mentioning the fixes that I might have to do after pulling the whatever is left of the trio," I countered before returning my attention to the guard. "Now stand aside, I'm certain that my mother and my aunt won't disapprove of this matter."

The guard's eyes glanced about as he looked at every member of my little group before he let out a groan as he got out of the way, muttering, "I'm not paid enough to handle this," allowing me to yank the door open with my magic, causing Gala and Sunset to cringe at that before they and Rainbow followed me into the room.

"I know you're angry, but why do we need the mirror for? Can't you use your dimensional powers just to pull them over here since you already encountered that world when you picked me up?" Sunset asked, causing me to give her a flat stare.

"Just because I have near unstoppable command over space and dimensions doesn't mean I can do anything I want on a whim. I have no idea on the location of these sirens or their remains, but since they went through the mirror, I can use it to simply suck them in as it did with you. It's a much better idea than going to that world and trying to track them down. I mean, do I look like a bloodhound to you?" I replied, only for Sunset to give me a scrutinizing look, which in turn caused me to scowl at her. "Don't you dare."

Smirking at me, Sunset responded, "I wasn't going to," until her smile faded away as she took on a more serious look. "But, shouldn't you go through your mother first to avoid any complications, or at least Princess Celestia?"

"I hold supreme authority over this matter, hence I decided to just take care of it now rather than later," I answered as I peered at the mirror, rubbing a hoof against it before flicking it with my tail as I watch it activated, letting off a purple glow.

"And here we originally needed to wait for thirty moons, but now you just turn it on by touching it with your tail," Sunset deadpanned as I rolled my eyes at her. "So what are you going to do if all we get are their skeletons, assuming those having turned to dust after a thousand years," Sunset said as Gala took on a disgusted look at that.

"Well, if we get their remains, then we bury them, or whatever burial rites ponies have in this world," I replied as I took a couple steps back before taking a seat, my forehooves pointing towards the mirror until I made the motion of tugging something with each hoof.

"You know, if I didn't know you were a Dimensional Lord and had an inkling of an idea of what you're doing, I would say that you looked ridiculous. You know what, I'm going to say it anyway, you look ridiculous," Sunset stated as Rainbow snickered at the sight.

"...It's times like these I wonder why I made you my retainer instead of sticking you into a cell and burying it beneath the ocean," I shot back as I returned my focus on the portal, whereupon I felt something on the other side of it. "Hmm... seems like there is something retrieve after all."

"Oh joy, but do forgive me if I decide not to help you with the disposal of any potential... 'remains'," Gala said with a shiver.

"Yeah, count me out of it too," Rainbow added as she stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"Oh quit it al—" I started to say until three red jewels came out of the portal, smacking me on the forehead before falling onto the ground. "...Well, I wasn't expecting this."

"Well, at least we didn't pull somepony's bones out of their grave," Rainbow commented, causing me to roll my eyes as I picked up the gems before me.

"Can we drop th— " I started to say before I felt something going through my portal, causing me to turn my head towards it only to catch the sight of a pale gold object that ended up colliding with me, burying me underneath it as I felt two more things getting on top of me as well.

"Wheee! That was fun!" exclaimed an unfamiliar voice as I felt the beings on top of me struggling around.

"Augh, get off me Sonata!" cried another one as I began to wonder if ponies could survive being plowed through a wall.

"How about you both get off my back and find where our gems went so we can pummel the would-be thief!" ordered a third voice.

"...Do you think we should help Nebula out?" Rainbow asked as I finally had enough with being used as a pony pillow, pushing myself off the ground as I carried what I assume to be three adult mares on my back, all three gasping in surprise.

"Nah, I think she got it, though we do might want to take a few steps back, just to be on the safe side," Sunset replied as I fully got onto all four hooves before rearing back, throwing the trio off my back.

"Note to self, make certain to keep track of what is going on the other side," I said as I turned towards the newcomers, where upon laying my eyes on them, I saw three ponies that were staring at one another in shock before they look at their own forelegs. This prompt me to say, "Okay, before you three st—"

"Ahh! We're ponies! What happened to our beautiful siren bodies!" cried the pale gold coated female unicorn with an outrageously poofy orange mane as the other two, a light blue coated pegasi mare with a two-tone streak blue mane that was done in a ponytail and a pink coated earth pony mare with a purple mane that had a cyan streak through it that was done in two ponytails, kept screaming in terror, causing my ears to fold against my head.

"Well, now we know that what happened to the Sirens, sort of," Sunset stated as she and the other three had their hooves over their ears until I had my fill of screaming as I used my magic to clamp all their mouths shut.

"Alright, enough of the screaming already, that does nopony any good besides damaging the ear drums of those around you. Now, I'm going to let go of your mouths, and if one of you lot dare lets out a shriek, I'm so going to stuff a couch pillow down your throat to get you to shut up, understood?" I demanded, getting a trio of wide-eyed nods in return.

As I let go of the magic, the unicorn mare looked down at the jewels right in front of me, her eyes widening in recognition, which caused me to grab the jewels with my magic right before she jumped forward in an attempt to get them first, only to end up crashing into the spot where they were face first. Getting up haphazardly as the other two attempted to trot towards her, she pointed a hoof at me as she yelled, "Hey! Give our gems back!"

"Hmm... and why should I do that?" I asked as I open a mini-portal where I took out a tiny jewelry box where I put the gems in before shutting it close, keeping it out of the former sirens' reach as they hobbled towards it.

"Give it back or we'll pound you into a pulp!"

Smirking, I simply opened a portal once more before tossing the box into it, watching as the sirens took on horrified looks that quickly turned into rage, with the exception of the blue one, she just stood there frozen in shock. Then as I turned my cheek towards the two, pointing a hoof at it to indicate to them that I was going to let them try to beat me into nothing. This prompted them to let out screams of rage as they haphazardly charged at me, only for them to slam into me as I stood my ground. However, this didn't deter them as they started to pound at me with their forehooves, as I turned to look at Sunset as I asked, "Hey Sunset, since they're attacking me, would that give me an open excuse to banish them to the moon?"

As Sunset and the other two sighed in unison, the siren-turned-pegasi said, "Umm... Adagio? I think you should stop punching her," as the unicorn moved onto trying to choke me.

"You're right, I'm going to strangle her!" the unicorn who I'll assume to be Adagio, as the earth pony got off me, frowning at the scene.

"Sonata is right, we're not getting anywhere," the earth pony stated, causing Adagio to look at her in shock.

"Aria! This filly took our pendants! W—" Adagio said till the pony called Aria held up a hoof to interrupt her.

"I know that filly took our pendants, but look at her. She's not even bruised and I doubt you're really choking her. There's no point wasting energy on a fruitless endeavor," Aria stated as Adagio looked down at me, blinking in surprise at how I was just taking all this in stride.

"You know, if you want to be this clingy, you could at least take me out on a date or something," I stated as I wiggled my right eyebrow at her, causing her to instantly abandon her attempt at choking me.

"Great, now we're dealing with an alicorn filly that is also perverted," Adagio stated, causing me to smirk at her until Luna came into the room, looking rather annoyed as she was about to say something until she saw the three newcomers in the room.

"...Daughter, pray tell, just what were you doing in this room?" Luna asked in a leveled voice as I turned around to face her, dropping any signs of mirth on my face as I adopted a serious look.

"Just... doing my job, which in this case is cleaning up the remnants of an interdimensional mess caused by a certain wizard from that past that wanted to use the mirror as a means to dump some of this world's problems into another one without any concern of what would happen to that world," I stated, causing Luna to quirk an eyebrow at me before glancing at Sunset.

"Yeah, based on current circumstances, it appears that these mares might be the sirens of old that Starswirl the Bearded had banished to the human world. Though, if these mares are the sirens of old, it seems that their siren forms were contained in some kind of pendant that went through the portal first when Nebula tried to retrieve them, that or they lost it somehow," Sunset said with a shrug, causing Luna to let out a long suffering sigh as she looked at me.

"Why couldn't you just come to me first instead of running about doing as you please?" Luna said in a berating tone, causing me to frown in return.

"This isn't something I'm doing as I pleased. I'm on break, yet since I heard about this matter, it is my responsibility to take care of the matter in a prompt fashion. This has resulted in me being rather annoyed by it all, so I admit that I didn't think of asking you first before barging into this room. Regardless, I had to do this mother, it was going to happen anyway today," I answered, causing Luna to sigh again.

"As much as I desire to punish you, I can't do it since you're actually doing your duty this time. However, since you didn't come to me in order to handle the fallout, you will be tasked with taking care of these former sirens, without treating them cruelly," Luna stated, causing the trio to blink before Adagio pointed at me.

"Wait, you're hoofing us over to this foal‽" Adagio said, which resulted in me giving her a flat stare.

"I'm over two hundred years old, you twit," I countered, causing Adagio to clumsily trot over to me to glare at me eye-to-eye.

"And I'm over a thousand years old, you overgrown brat," Adagio countered, as Aria walked over to Sunset with a bored expression on her face.

"I take it this is probably going to be a recurring thing between these two?" Aria dryly asked, to which my retainers and mother actually nodded to. "Great... today is going to be a long day..."

Comments ( 39 )

first lol and good job

...I got nothing... Nebula literally just pulled two assholes and a taco lover through a mirror... That's it...

I think aria and nebula will get along just fine, she'll probably get really annoyed by sonata, and... we can already see her relationship with adagio.

In the previous chapter Sunset said that Nebula should not think of creating a harem.....:trixieshiftright:
In my opinion it's a little late for this :pinkiehappy:
Self-created marem:heart:
Nebula inner voice "Exactly as planned..... MWA HA HA HA" joyfully rubs her hooves:pinkiecrazy:

Hahaha good chapter, now team Nebula have more "volunteers" and new interaction between then....yes future will be interesting (I hope that we will see new update soon...... and for another story too)

normally i find it cringey when someone build a harem in these and gets suggestive, but the balance here is just right that it can only be considered such by rather loose terms and the result is hilarious, cant wait to see more of nebula's antics.

Holy shit it's back!!!

IT'S BACK! SOMEONE GET THE POPCORN!!! :pinkiehappy:

Glad thou started writing again.

One is amused. More, please.

8332111
I know I'm looking forward to this :moustache:

                  ©@©©@©
                 @@©@©©@©
              ©©@©©@@©@©@
            |\@©@©©@©@@@@/|
            |         | | |
            | ========| | |
            | POPCORN | | |
      @     | ========| | |  @
   ©  @©    |_________|_|_| @@@@    

Just reread this and Nebula's missing memories got me thinking, when she regenerated did she split in two and the rest of her memories are in Sapphire ?

It's ironic that she was banned from certain actions, and yet they keep giving her more "retainers"...
Certain princesses did NOT plan that out.

8864680
Aether Aura. anotehr story by Silvak here. And Aether is also a demiension traverl but different reasons. but she really hates nobles and has issues with Celestia.

The story chapters word number is super consistent, the beat is so well done, looks like someone mastered their own creative voice... After the two before fics:twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Fabian Corcair deleted May 24th, 2018

Still waiting on the next chapter

So is this cancelled or something?

Dead not big soup rice

Ohh this sounds interesting. Any hope of revival or should I skip and consider it done?

Edit: Nm I see the author is still very active. Will give it a go and hope for the future.

I'm hoping that this will be revived nebula is an interesting character to read about and also her interactions with sunset and now the sirens. Maybe one day I'll see another chapter.. I'm hoping. But then again I love all your storys so if you decide to write somthing else then I'll probably enjoy it anyway

I hope it hasn't died

Someon here? ...here? ...here?

Read it all in a day, sad to see it hasn't been updated for a few years, could there be a chance for it to be rejuvenated? Would really love to see how things turn out.

More AWESOME chapters please!!!

Oh my god this story is god damn amazing I love it so much. Please, for the love of all things in existance continue it soon I love it too much.

This is an amazing story and reading Nebulas interaction is really great with her being both a responsible Lord and a jerk of a kid. Hopefully this gets revived soon but I can see that since the other author has not made any moves on their story yet you are unable to properly write out Nebulas and Chronos continued truce or rivalry. Please continue this piece

Aria needs a stiff drink

Just wondering if this will be continued? If not I'm glad it went as far as it did

11608499
i really wish this story get continued. if the co guy is gone then adjsut and go on.

Good story, would like to know if or when it gets finished though.

Login or register to comment