• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 1,401 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Pony: A Race Against Time - CJ Esmerio



Twilight and her friends have faced many challenges, but when they meet a mysterious and revenge-seeking pony that has them traveling around other worlds, things start to take a big turn.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,401

PreviousChapters Next
The Battle Begins

Author's Note:

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" belongs to DHX Media and Hasbro, while Stardust Balance belongs to the Warrior of Twilight.

"Has anyone seen Stardust or Twilight anywhere?"yelled Rainbow Dash.

Applejack dove behind a couple of barrels to avoid Anti-Spike's flamethrower attack, and replied, "Nope, but I hope they're doin' better than we are righ' now."


Casey gulped, and said, "Um, okay... you two have encountered them all before, right?"

"Not exactly," said Twilight, referring to Dazzlings since Stardust intervened in the events that would have introduced her to them originally. "Haven't you?"

Casey shook his head, and said, "I just watched from afar. Rowan was the only... um... why haven't they attacked us yet?"

Although the three ponies were now inside a restaurant that was occupied by almost every sinister villian they'd encountered in the past, none of them actually looked like they were ready for a fight.

In fact, most of them were hardly paying any attention to Stardust, Casey, or Twilight at all.

"Um... shouldn't you all be ready to beat the living tar of us?" asked Casey.

"Why would we do that?" Anti-Adagio asked, who was currently looking down at her meal that she was eating from.

Stardust and Twilight looked at each other, and the energized pony said, "Because you're allvillainsthat hate us, and you do terrible things to everypony else."

Anti-Chrysalis let out a laugh, and replied, "My dear child, we haven't shown any sign of cruelty to anyone."

"Unlike your other self and the rest of his friends," added Anti-Aria, who also wasn't looking at them.

"But why would you not...ohhhh,"said Stardust, now understanding now what was going on. "You're all good in this world, aren't you?"

"Correct, Shiny One, we have not... is there something wrong, little pony?" Anti-Tirek asked, looking at an uneasy-feeling Casey.

"I'll be fine, but just, uh, stay seated at your table, okay?"

Stardust had never seen Casey look so uncomfortable before, but Starswirl quickly gave him an explanation as to why he looked so pale.

In his world, Tirek's battle against Twilight caused him to lose his parents and childhood home.

"We'll be okay, Casey," said Twilight, trying to comfort him. "They won't hurt us."

As Casey nodded his head, Anti-Sonata finished munching on her taco, and said, "Well,mostof us anyway...he'sdone some pretty bad things."

They looked in the direction that she was pointing at, and Stardust chuckled. "Why am I not surprised?"

Sitting at a table that was almost hidden in the shadows was an alternate version of King Sombra, the former ruler of the Crystal Empire... and someone whom Stardust himself was very familiar with.

"And what exactly isthatsupposed to mean?" Anti-Sombra said, glaring at Stardust.

"Back in my world, you and I have alotof history together," replied a smirking Stardust. "In fact, you even tried to take over my actual body permanently."

Anti-Sombra rolled his eyes, and said, "Oh,spare me, young fool... In this world, I have done nothing like that, and even if I chose to do so, I would not waste my time on an insignificant pony like you."

I suppose that any version of Sombra has an immediate dislike towards you.

Stardust simply gave a small shrug.

"Well, does anypony here know where we can find the Crystal Mirror?" asked Twilight, looking around the restaurant.

Anti-Sombra looked at her with curiosity, and asked, "Why would you be interested in that?"

"Because the other me used it to take himself and his friends to our world," explained Stardust, who wanted to leave Anti-Equestria as soon as possible.

"I wastalkingto the princess, not to you," growled Anti-Sombra, who glared at the energized pony. "Anyway,you'll have to defeat Starlight and the large dragon in order for the Crystal Mirror to appear... since the otherStardustfoolishly assumed that none of you would be able to do that."

Stardust chuckled, and said, "Oh, please, I've ta... I mean,wehave taken on worser things than those two. Defeating them won't be a problem."

Anti-Sombra raised an eyebrow, and replied, "Yet you chose to lead your friends inside here, and have not yet left to help the rest of your friends that are out there?"

Stardust was about to yell back at him, but realized what he'd just said. "Good point... come on, love."

Twilight nodded her head, and before leaving, she looked at Anti-Sombra, and said, "Er... thank you for your... help."

"Of course, Princess Twilight," replied Anti-Sombra. "But I certainly hope you don't plan on makingthis oneyour pr-"

ROAR!

"Okay, we gotta go," exclaimed Stardust, and he led the other two out of the restaurant, finding Applejack hiding behind a pile of barrels.

"Where in the hay have y'all been at?" exclaimed the hard-working pony.

"Not important right now," said Stardust, looking up at Anti-Spike. "Where's everyone else at?"

Applejack used her hoof to gesture at the area around them, and replied, "Probably hidin' like me to make sure we don't become barbecue by Anti-Spike up there... and we haven't seen the other Starlight since he showed up."

Whoosh!

After making sure that Anti-Spike's flames did not reach them, Stardust said, "Okay, I'll lead the dragon away from here, and you can take care of Anti-Starlight, so that after, we can finally go back home, and end this [BEEP]."

"What?!"Twilight hissed, who was not that pleased with her boyfriend's plan. "Jack, that thing could-"

"Iknowwhat he can probably do to me, love," said Stardust, letting out a sigh. "But you have to trust me that I know what I'm doing... especially since I'm looking likethis."

ROAR!

Twilight tucked in her wings so that they wouldn't get singed, and she said, "Okay, but justpleasebe careful-"

[Insert "Molossus" by Hans Zimmer fromBatman Begins]

"Always, love," replied Stardust, and he rose up into the sky, looking at Anti-Spike. "Hey, [BEEP], over here!"

The large dragon turned his head to look at Stardust, who yelled, "Come on, Barney, let's see what you got!"

Anti-Spike let out another roar, them started flapping his wings, and he lunged towards Stardust, who suddenly disappeared right before the dragon could crunch him with his jaws.

"Over here, hothead!"The young pony cried, who had reappeared behind him.

The large dragon gritted his teeth in frustration, and as Stardust raced towards the direction that led away from Ponyville, Anti-Spike chased after him.

"Please be careful, Jack," said Twilight, stepping away from the barrels to look for the rest of her friends. "Fluttershy? Rainbow?"

"Phew, thank goodness that he's gone," said Rarity, letting out a sigh of relief as she came out of her hiding spot.

Spike then came out from his, and after reuniting with Twilight, he asked, "Where did Star go?"

Before Twilight could reply, Anti-Starlight reappeared, and said, "Like Isaid, none of you are getting back home."

"Ha! What are you gonna do about it?" challenged Rainbow. "Cause there's ten of us, and onlyoneof you!"

Anti-Starlight smirked at Rainbow, and replied, "Oh, I don'tthink so, Dash..."

"What are you -ow!" Rainbow looked down at her hooves, which were now caught in a tight grip by miniature bear-traps, and she tried flying out of them, but that only made things worse.

The same thing had happened to everyone else, except for Twilight, but this made Discord say, "Oh, please, do you haveany ideawho I am? I could easily get rid of these things."

"Not inthisworld, you can't," replied Anti-Starlight, and she also used her magic to tie him up into a straightjacket. "Alright, where was I... ah, yes..."

She turned her attention back to Twilight, and said, "You're going to have to try and get through me if you want the Crystal Mirror to appear."

The alicorn princess began to prepare for a fight, but she still looked hesitant. "We don't have to fight, Starlight... and you don't have to make bad choices either."

Anti-Starlight rolled her eyes, and said, "Seriously, Twilight, don't you know the meaning ofAnti-Equestria, or why we all have'anti'in our names?"

Twilight shook her head, and she replied, "You don'thave tobe that way, though, Starlight... you can be agoodpony, not-"

"Ugh, you areso pathetic," exclaimed Anti-Starlight, and she used her magic to shoot an energy blast at Twilight, but for some reason, it was sent traveling into a different direction before it could reach her."What the heck?!"

"Leave her alone..."said Starlight, who stopped using her invisibility spell, and appeared in front of Twilight. "Fightme, not her..."

"Starlight, don't do-" began Twilight, but her pupil gave her a look that meant'I got this', and the alicorn sighed, then nodded her head.

"Youhonestlythink you have a chance againstme?" laughed Anti-Starlight. "If you hadn't let yourself be reformed by these ponies, thenmaybeyou could..."

Starlight frowned, and she replied, "I didn'tlet them... Ichoseto become friends with them, and as their friend, I am about to beat the... um..."

The purple unicorn looked at Twilight, and asked, "What's that one word Stardust always uses?"


"Spike, don't make me have to beat the [BEEP] out of you," exclaimed Stardust, as he continued to avoid Anti-Spike's massive jaws, which kept coming closer... and closer... and...

WHAM!

Anti-Spike clenched his jaws tightly after successfully catching Stardust, but then, he felt something bouncing all around his mouth, and the dragon ended up re-opening his mouth to let him out.

"Alright, that isit, you little..." Stardust paused to look at his body, which was now covered in dragon slob. "Oh,come on!"


Anti-Starlight let out a laugh, and exclaimed, "Well, then... let's see whatyoucan do, little pony."

"Gladly," replied Starlight, who used her own magic to levitate herself up into the air, as did Anti-Starlight, and she fired an energy blast at her.

"Ha,you'll have to better than-" began Anti-Starlight, who had avoided the blast, but Starlight quickly fired another one, and it sent her flying back a few feet.

"Aw, what's the matter?" Starlight asked. "I thought you said I wasweakerthan you..."

Anti-Starlight gritted her teeth together in frustration, and said, "It's going to take more thanthatto stop me."


Stardust moved out of the way from Anti-Spike's flames, and said, "You aren't much of a talker, are you?"

ROAR!

"Yup, definitely not," said the energized pony. "Okay, Spike, you leave me no choice... but I have a home to protect..."

You don't know if thiswill actually work, my friend.

Stardust smirked, and muttered, "Hey, if this is an MLP version of a super sayian, Starswirl, then this should mostdefinitelywork."

Anti-Spike, who was growing tired of chasing Stardust, began to prepare for one last flamethrower attack while Stardust put his front hooves together, placing them in an outward position, and pulled back. "Time to finish this..."

The large dragon released his flames, fired straight at Stardust, who pushed his glowing hooves outward, and sent out a powerful energy blast.


As the two Starlight ponies landed on the ground, they both powered up their magical energy, and fired their own blasts at the designated target.

WHAM!

They collided against each other, and it was now almost like a dangerous game oftug-of-war, with Starlight and Anti-Starlight trying to gain the upper edge.

"You... have no chance... against me," growled Anti-Starlight. "What power could you possibly... ever have that I do not?"

A few drops of sweat trickled down Starlight's face as she replied, "The power... of true...friendship!"

Then, to Anti-Starlight's surprise, Starlight's energy blast started pushing back her own, and she said, "No... this can't be happening... I'm supposed to be the stronger one!"

"Well... you know what they say," replied Starlight. "You do not... mess with the original."

KA-BOOM!

Giving it one more push, Starlight's energy blast went straight through the one that Anti-Starlight made, and created an explosion that sent the alternate Starlight flying very high into the sky, vanishing in the blink of an eye.

As for Starlight, who looked exhausted, she sat herself down on the ground, and said, "See, Twilight? I knew... I could... do this..."

The young princess smiled at her friend, and turned around to see everyone else being released from Anti-Starlight's bear-claw traps that were also starting to disappear. "Is everypony okay?"

"Well,Icertainly won't be if I can't get out of this accursed thing," exclaimed Discord, who was tossing and turning his body around while still wearing a straightjacket. "Fluttershy, could you possibly give me a hoof with this?"

Twilight walked over to Starlight, and she asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

Starlight nodded her head, and said, "I just hope that... Stardust had an easier job than me."

"Funny... I was about to tell you something similar."

The two purple-colored ponies looked forward to see Stardust making his way towards them, still trying to remove what remained of Anti-Spike's salivia from his body. "So, what did I miss?"

"Well, I took care of... my other self," explained Starlight, as she began to stand up. "How'd it go with you?"

After flicking away the last ofdragon slobfrom his body, Stardust replied, "It wasn't easy, but I don't think we have to worry about that dragon anymore."

Looking at Spike, he added, "I also hope you don't have any intentions of ever being likethatone day."

"Nah, I think I'm good," chuckled the young dragon.

Stardust then noticed Fluttershy trying to help Discord remove the straightjacket, and he asked, "What happened toyou?"

"Apparently my magic does not work in this world," muttered an irritated Discord. "And the other Starlight wrapped me in this...damnedthing that I can't...aaagghhh!"

Stardust chuckled, and he said, "Well, I think it's an improvement."

Discord glared at Stardust, and he exclaimed, "Oh,ha, ha, ha... just use whatever new kind of power you have to release me from thisthing."

"If that's what the cranky draconequus wants..." replied Stardust, and he made his way over to Discord.

"Alright, now just...ow, notthat way, you...aaaagghhh,you could at leasttryto not...OW!"

Stardust rolled his eyes, and held up the straightjacket in front of Discord. "I took it off, like, five seconds ago."

Everyone was now looking at the somewhat embarrassed draconequus, who crossed his arms, and said, "Can wejustgo home now, please?"

As an answer, theAnti-Equestriaversion of the Crystal Mirror suddenly appeared a few feet away, and Discord let out a sigh of relief. "It'sabout time!"

"You're welcome," muttered Stardust, but as they all began walking towards the Crystal Mirror, he began puzzling through everything that had just happened.

[Insert "Seizing the Spirit of Adventure" fromUp]

Noticing her boyfriend's expression, Twilight asked, "What is it?"

"Is it me, or did this seem alittle too easy?" He replied, and Starlight gave him a look that meant'seriously',while the rest of their friends began to jump through the mirror.

"No, I mean... yeah, the Crystal Mirror is here, but if this was all that we had to do, then my other self isn't as smart as I thought he was."

Before stepping into the mirror, Casey chuckled, and replied, "Yeah, he's making Rowan look like a genius."

The only ones remaining now were Stardust, Twilight, and Rainbow Dash, but the blue Pegasus pony suddenly stopped in front of the mirror.

"Rainbow?" asked Twilight, now feeling a little worried about her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, but... I have a strange feeling that something-" Rainbow then went from confused to worried, and she quickly flew straight towards Stardust, pushing him out of the way just in time to avoid being struck by a powerful ray beam.

As the two of them landed on the ground, Rainbow let out a scream of pain, and Stardust realized that one of her wings had taken the hit.

"Not so fast, little ponies..."

The three of them turned around, and found themselves looking at Anti-Rainbow, who had used Casey's modified wristwatch device to fire the beam at Stardust.

"You still have me to deal with, and you ponies aren't going anywhere!"

Before Stardust could say anything, Rainbow shook her head, and exclaimed, "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Then, she leaped away from her friend, and landed onto a surprised Anti-Rainbow, pinning her to the ground. "Okay, get out of here!"

Twilight shook her head, and cried, "We're not leaving without you, Rainbow, we can help-"

"I'mserious,Twilight, leave before -whoa!"

Anti-Rainbow pushed off her other self, who was safely able tonotland on her injured wing, and she said, "There is no way that I am going to let you two simply walk through the-"

"Leave them alone!" yelled Rainbow, and with her head ducked down, she ran towards Anti-Rainbow, acting like a battering ram to send her crashing into a nearby pile of wooden boxes.

Stardust let out a whistle, and said, "Rainbow, you don't have to do this, I can help you-"

The winged pony shook her head, and replied, "Justgo, Star, I'll take care of her, you and everypony else stop Anti-Stardust from-"

ROAR!

"What the [BEEP], man?!"yelled an upset Stardust. "You're supposed to be-"

"Don't move!"Anti-Rainbow started running towards Stardust, but Rainbow tackled her again to the ground, and the two started wrestling around with each other in the dirt.

Stardust tried to run towards them, but Anti-Spike started shooting more flames at him. "You aredefinitelystarting to piss me the hell off!"

Jack, you must go now.

"No, Specter, I'm not-"

Starswirl.

"Whatever!I'm not going to leave Rainbow behind, and-"

Suddenly, he felt a hoof on his shoulder, and turned to look at Twilight, who said, "I know this might seem weird formeto say, Jack, but we need to go."

"Twilight, love, she could get hurt even more, and-"

"I know, Jack, but we also can't let Anti-Stardust destroy our world the same way he did to his friends," replied Twilight, and her boyfriend took one more look at the two Rainbows.

She'll be fine, Jack, but I fear that something worse is happening in our world.

Stardust sighed, and he yelled out, "You'd better come back, Rainbow!"

"Don't... worry, Star, I... got this!"

Nodding his head, and praying that his elderly friend was right, Stardust looked back at Twilight, and said, "Let's go."

As the two of them went through the Crystal Mirror, Anti-Rainbow looked down at her counterpart, and said, "He can't beat him, you know... he's already had the power for too long."

"What are you talking about?"


(Stardust's World)

The Crystal Mirror began to glow, and one by one, everypony started falling out, landing on the ground.

First to arrive was Discord, followed by Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack, as well as Spike, Sunset, Casey, Twilight, and last but not least, Stardust, who was now back in his regular pony form.

"So,now,are we home?" asked Discord, rubbing the side of his head with his left hand.

Before Stardust could answer him, Applejack noticed that somepony was missing. "What happened to Rainbow Dash?"

"Oh, I'm afraid she won't be joining us for the moment..."

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a black and rock-like substance started covering up Discord's body, and stopped after it reached his neck, leaving that and everything else above safe.

"What inCelestiais the meaning of this?!" exclaimed the draconequus.

Several feet away, stepping out of the shadows was Anti-Stardust, who had a smirk on his face. "Sorry, but it wouldn't be a fair fight if you got involved."

Then, he was joined by Midnight (Anti-Twilight), as well as the alternate versions of Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

"Well, jokes onyou," pointed out Pinkie. "Because we've also got Spike, Casey, Starlight, and Sunset!"

Anti-Stardust looked at the trio of ponies that Pinkie had mentioned, and he replied, "Ah, yes, I almost forgot about you three... but I'm not too concerned about the baby dragon."

While Spike started to frown, Anti-Stardust looked at his girlfriend, and asked, "Um, sweetheart, if you may?"

"Of course, handsome," replied Midnight, and she used her magic to make three small ball-shaped objects appear in front of them, which were colored in black, as well as letting out tiny bolts of purple electricity.

Why do those seem so familiar? Stardust thought, and before he could say anything, the round objects opened up, releasing a burst of white energy that began sucking Casey, Starlight, and Sunset inside of them!

"No!" Twilight yelled, and she started to run towards the three round objects, but Midnight quickly used her magic to bring them back over to Anti-Stardust, who placed them inside one of his cloak's pockets.

Letting out a sigh, the alternate version of Stardust said, "Well, it's not exactly the ones trainers usually start out with, but they'll have to do for the moment."

As for the other Stardust, who had looked around the area, he glared at his villainous counterpart, and said, "You turned the inside of Twilight's castle into aPokémongym battle field?"

"Eh, I figured,why not?" Anti-Stardust said, shrugging his small shoulders.

Stardust shook his head, and said, "Look, as much as part of me would like to see you get hit by a Thundershock attack, we don't have to fight."

"We don't?" Anti-Pinkie said, and when Anti-Stardust glared at her, she instantly closed her muzzle.

"No,you do not," replied Stardust, still looking at his other self. "Come on,Jack, don't end up losing your friendsagain... what would Sci-Twi say?"

Anti-Stardust gritted his teeth in frustration, while Midnight looked at her boyfriend in confusion. "What is he talking about?"

"He's right, Anti-Stardust," said Twilight, joining in on the conversation. "You still have a chance to fix everything you did in your world... a chance to bring everyone back... even Sci-Twi..."

The black-and-yellow pony looked at the young princess, and said, "You don't even know what happened to her, so how could you possibly-"

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot," interrupted Pinkie Pie. "Whatdidyou do to Human Twilight?"

"That isnone of your concern," growled Anti-Stardust. "Besides, what makes you so sure that they'll all come back?"

"Because we've seen it happen before," replied Stardust. "And I don't need to be told by you that you did the same thing to her what you did to the rest of the EG versions of the Mane Six."

Growing more frustrated, Anti-Stardust slammed his hoof to the ground, and shouted, "That isnotmy fault! If I hadn't been sent toCanterlot High,then I would have never-"

"Look, I get it, we both don't like that world," exclaimed Stardust. "But if there is any reasons I could think of ever staying in that realm, it would be the fact that you have friends who care about you... and a girlfriend who loves you."

Once he said that, Anti-Stardust's anger went away, then he quietly reached into one of his pockets, and pulled out Sci-Twi's half-damaged glasses. "I... she... we..."

"Whoa,that's cool, he has glasses like you, Stardust!" said Pinkie Pie.

Stardust rolled his eyes, and said, "Look, I know it sounds insane, but youwillbe able to bring her back... and you don't have to be a bad person anymore."

Anti-Stardust continued to look at Sci-Twi's glasses in silence, and the color of his eyes were slowly turning back to their original blue-green... but then, for some reason, he tossed them to the side, and Twilight quickly used her magic to stop them from receiving any further damage.

"That's the difference between us, Stardust,"said Anti-Stardust, whose dark energy aura began glowing more. "I enjoy being bad... it makes mehappy... and I'm definitely gonna enjoy beating the [BEEP] out of you."

Then, looking at his own friends, Anti-Stardust said, "Let's have somereal fun,shall we?"

While the Anti-Mane Five nodded their heads, Stardust sighed, and he began preparing to transform back into hissuper sayianform. "I'm warning you for the last time, you don't have to do this."

"Well, that's too bad,"replied Anti-Stardust, who was powering up his own energy, and then, once he was at a high-enough level, the villainous pony raced towards his counterpart.


As Applejack watched her friend start a fight against Anti-Stardust, she suddenly noticed Anti-Applejack walking towards her, and began to get into a fighting position.

"Well, just hold it for one apple-picking minute, Other Me," said Anti-Applejack. "Before we throw down, there's a lil' somethin' more important that I wanna try out first."

Applejack gave her alternate self a suspicious look, and asked, "Andwhatintarnationwould that be exactly?"

"You're about to find out," replied Anti-Applejack, who then started yelling. "Hey, Midnight, I need ya to make a barrel appear right here!"

POOF!

Now holding a barrel in her hooves, Anti-Applejack set it down in between the two of them, and placed one of her limbs on the top of it. "You, me, hoof wrestlin' right now."

Applejack just looked at her, and said, "Pardon, but did you sayhoof wrestling? What about all the fightin' and-"

"I ain't do that much fightin' back in my world, AJ," explained Anti-Applejack, but Applejack was still confused.

"But y'all have the wordAntiin-"

Her counterpart shook her head, and explained, "That don't mean Ihaveto be an 'evil' pony... well,all the time... and inmyworld, I'm the element of dishonesty, but one truth that I can tell you is that I have beaten nearly everypony that I know in this here activity, so now, I gotta see if I can actually beatmy own self."

With a sly grin, the young pony added, "So, are you gonna just keep flappin' your gums, then?"

Anti-Applejack laughed, and she replied, "Bring it, little pony..."


Meanwhile, Rarity was trying to avoid fighting with Anti-Rarity. "Look, as much as Ihatethat you so rudely threw me into the Human World, I see no other reason for us to fight."

"Oh, really?" questioned the alternate version of Rarity. "Well, what if I told you that having Anti-Stardustruining your outfits wasmyidea?"

The white unicorn gasped in shock, and then, she frowned, with an anger now burning in her eyes, as well as lighting up her horn with her magic. "Oh,it... is... on!"


As for Fluttershy, she was standing by the half-frozen Discord, while Anti-Fluttershy was giving her other self an angry look.

"Well, are we going tofightor not?"

The reluctant Pegasus rubbed the back of her neck with one of her hooves, and said, "Um, actually, I was hoping if you could just go back to your world without us having to fight at all?"

Discord nodded in agreement, and Anti-Fluttershy rolled her eyes. "Why would I do that? Anti-Star said that this place was a million times better than-huh?"

All of a sudden, a small digging hole started appearing in between the two yellow ponies, and after a few more seconds, a little white bunny popped out.

"Angel? What are you doing here?" said Fluttershy, surprised to see her beloved pet bunny, while Anti-Fluttershy looked at him with confusion.

Angel pointed at his wrist, as if he had on a wristwatch, and then his stomach, which made Fluttershy gasp. "Oh, my, I've forgotten to give you lunch!"

The small bunny nodded his head, but then, he turned around, noticing the alternate version of his owner, and looked at Fluttershy, looking as if he wanted an explanation.

"Oh, um, Angel, this is Anti-Fluttershy, and she, er... well, I don't really know much about her exactly."

Angel looked back at Anti-Fluttershy, who raised an eyebrow, asking, "Who isthissupposed to be?"

Fluttershy tilted her head to the side, and asked, "Isn't there an Angel in your world?"

"No, but I do have a girl bunny named Satin, and she looks almost like Ange-"

Then, to her surprise, a pink and female version of Angel came out of her own dug hole, and gave her owner a disappointed look.

"Did I forget to feed you also?"

Satin nodded her head, but then, she found herself turning around, noticing Angel, and both of their eyes grew wide like a pair of ping-pong balls.

"Huh, I never knew something like this would ever happen," said Fluttershy, with her alternate self nodding in agreement.


A few feet away from everypony were Pinkie and Anti-Pinkie, with the kinder pony asking, "So, er, arewesupposed to fight, too?"

"Well, your Stardustdidsay that we didn't have to," reminded Anti-Pinkie. "And Idoknow a way for us to have real fun..."

Pinkie's face started lighting up with excitement, but then, her alternate self said, "It hasnothingto do with parties."

"Awww..."moaned the pink pony. "So, whatdowe do to have some fun? You don't like parties, or singing, or baking cupca-"

Anti-Pinkie started waving her hooves around, and replied, "Whoa, whoa,whoa... Ineversaid that I don't like to sing. In fact, I know a song thatbothof us can sing together, instead of me doing it alone."

"Okay, then," agreed Pinkie. "What's the name of the game - I mean,song?"

Anti-Pinkie chuckled, and began pressing buttons on a typewriter that was now in front of her. "After I hit these things four times, you break this lamp, then add the sound of a page being ripped out of a book, and whatever else you can think of..."

She then handed her other self a few objects, including a horn-like instrument, and Pinkie asked, "But I don't want to do something mean to whoever owns all this stuff."

"Ugh, that all mostly belongs to me," replied Anti-Pinkie. "Besides, I do this all the time... oh, and don't sing until we get a pattern going, okay?"

She started using the typewriter again, and once it made adingnoise, Pinkie ripped out a page from the book she had gotten from her, as well as tossing a lamp onto the ground.

Almost sixty seconds later, the two of them were creating a jazz-like tempo, and Anti-Pinkie started singing.

Shooby doop

Dobby dop dobby doop

Dobby dah dah doo dap

Shooby doop

Dobby dop dobby doop

Dobby dah dah dobby op

Then, Anti-Pinkie pointed her hoof at Pinkie, who began to sing along with her.


Twilight quietly watched Midnight walk towards her, and the alternate version of herself asked, "Why aren't you preparing yourself to fight me?"

"Because it's like I tried to tell Anti-Starlight back in your world," explained Twilight. "We don't have to fight... and I don't want you to end up like her."

She then held up Sci-Twi's half-damaged glasses for her other self to see, and Midnight was now having feelings of confusion and irritation.

"But me and my friends all sent you to Earth so that we could take your place... you should beangrywith me!"

Twilight nodded her head, and she replied, "Believe me, Iwasangry at all of you, but then I saw what Rowan tricked the other Stardust into doing somethingterribleto his friends... toher... and I don't want the same to happen to you."

The unicorn princess handed Midnight the pair of glasses, and she was now looking at them like she'd once had them before.


(Anti-Equestria)

Rainbow didn't want to give up, but she was smart enough to know that the longer she fought her other-self, the more harm it would bring to her injured wing.

"You aren't leaving until this fight isover," growled Anti-Rainbow, who was continuing to block her from going through the Crystal Mirror.

The young Pegasus sighed, and she asked, "Why do you want to keep doing this? I never didanythingto you in the first place!"

"It doesn't matterwhy," exclaimed Anti-Rainbow. "So just shut up and put your hooves back up!"

Rainbow shook her head, and replied, "I'm not going to fight you if it's just going to be pointless for the both of us... why are you being so hard-headed about this?"

"You're one to talk," said the alternate version of herself. "And how stupid are you to actually believe thatyourStardust would vandalize your home?"

"I'mnotstupid, I just made a bad mistake," yelled an upset Rainbow. "What, you think I'd need a tutor or something on friendship?"

Anti-Rainbow gritted her teeth together in frustration, and was about to yell at her again when something clicked inside of her head.

"What did you just say?"

Rainbow groaned, and she replied, "I said I wasn'tstupidto-"

"No, notthat,the other word," exclaimed Anti-Rainbow. "You said too... two..."

Rainbow then started feeling a little confused, and said, "Um... atutor?"

"Yeah, that... word..." said Anti-Rainbow, and then, she found herself remembering a certain conversation.

Why didn't you just ask me to tutor you, Rainbow?

Because I didn't think you would agree to it if I asked you, Star.

Well, if it was a subject that I myself had trouble in, then I probably wouldn't agree, but come on, you know I'm, like, one of the top students in that class.

... I thought Twilight was?

Oh,God, it wasonemake-up test!

Rainbow turned her head to the side, and asked, "Um, are you okay?"


(Stardust's World)

After avoiding one of Anti-Stardust's energy blast, Stardust said, "I'mnotgoing to tell you again, Jack, just do the right thing, and fix your home world!"

"This is my home now," exclaimed Anti-Stardust. "And itshould'vebelonged to me from [BEEP]-in Day One!"

He then started to fire multiple energy blasts at Stardust, but the gold pony dodged them all, with ease. "Why the hell are you not fighting me anymore?"

"Because I amtryingto help you!" exclaimed Stardust. "Iknowhow terrible it may be to stay in theEquestria Girlsworld for however long you were there for, butliterallyerasing your friends from existence isn't worth it!"

"I don't want your help!" shouted Anti-Stardust, his anger growing even more. "And if you don't have the [BEEP]

to fight me... I'llmake you do it!"

He tried to swing his right hoof at Stardust, but the gold pony reversed it, and after grabbing ahold of him, he ended up tossing his other self into the ground below.

That was a bit much, wouldn't you say?

I'm trying to get the damn message in his head, Starswirl. Why is he so damn stubborn to... never mind, forget I said that.

He then lowered himself down to the stadium floor, and watched as his other self rise up from the rubble, now looking extremely ticked off.

"Had enough?"

Anti-Stardust laughed sarcastically, and said, "Oh, please, I'm barely getting warmed up... it's your own friends that you should be worrying about."

"Um..." Stardust looked around the stadium, and added, "I wouldn't exactly agree with you on that a hundred percent."

Anti-Stardust rolled his eyes, and said, "You are so freaking delusi -what the [BEEP]?!"

The two of them looked at the two versions of Applejack, who were still hoof-wrestling with each other.

"Alright, if you win this one, then I get a rematch," grunted Anti-Applejack.

Applejack continued to try and push her opponent's hoof down, and asked, "How'd you figure?"

"Because if we don't, that would put us as atie, and I don't want to end on a tie!"

They turned their attention over to Rarity and Anti-Rarity, who were both trying to whack each other with a broomstick.

"Howdare youconvince Anti-Stardust to ruin my dresses," shouted Rarity. "I spentmonthsmaking sure they were perfect!"

Fluttershy and Anti-Fluttershy were still watching the interactions between Satin and Angel, while Midnight was still looking at the glasses, and both Pinkie and Anti-Pinkie were close to finishing their song.

Do bop she doo, whoo

Do bop she doo, whoo, whoo

Do bop she doo whoo!

"What the [BEEP] are you all doing?!"

Still focusing her strength on AJ's limb, Anti-Applejack said, "Just cool it for a there, Star, I'm a little busy!"

As for Anti-Pinkie, she stopped playing with her trumpet, and said, "Um... singing a song to have fun?"

"You're supposed to be beating her to a pulp, Pinkie, not being a [BEEP BEEP]!"

While Anti-Pinkie looked almost terrified, Twilight looked at him, and said, "Hey, you should know better than to treat Pinkie that way."

"I didnt ask to get a [BEEP] opinion from you,princess," growled Anti-Stardust, and before Twlight could say anything back to him, the gold-and-black pony swung his hoof to the left, acting like he was slapping someone.

Then, to everyone's surprise, Twilight let out a yelp of pain, and fell to the ground, her right cheek now stinging with pain.

"Twilight!" yelled Stardust, who found himself running over to his girlfriend as fast as possible. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm... fine..." said Twilight, even though her eyes were slowly starting to water up, and Stardust glared at his alternate self.

"You just made... aserious mistake."

Anti-Stardust shook his head, and said, "No,youdid...six freaking months ago... by taking what should have rightfully been mine!"

He then looked at his own friends, and said, "If you'renotgoing to fight to stay here, then you're just as worthless as Anti-Equestria."

Before they could even respond to him, Anti-Stardust's eyes started glowing, and as he raised up his front right hoof, four of his friends found themselves being lifted up into the air.

To make matters worse, Anti-Stardust imagined himself slowly closing his hand into a fist, and the four anti-ponies started screaming in pain.

"Stardust, what the hell are you doing?" yelled the non-evil Stardust. "Those are your friends!"

"No, I killed my friends," growled Anti-Stardust, whose voice was changing, as well. "These are just worthless copies who-"

"Stardust, stop this now!"

The sinister pony looked over at Midnight, who was now wearing Sci-Twi's glasses, and she cried, "Why are you doing this to our friends?"

"Because I can," replied Anti-Stardust, giving her a deadly look. "Donotmake me have to do the same to-"

BOOM!

Anti-Stardust was suddenly sent flying into the wall, courtesy of a powerful energy blast that came from Stardust's hooves, and the four anti-ponies safely fell into the hooves of their counterparts.

"I'm not going to let you kill another Twlight," exclaimed Stardust, who was no longer in his"trying-to-redeem"mode. "Because I'm about to sendyouback to Hell!"

Twilight and the others were speechless, having never seen their friend this upset before.

"You wanted a fight?" growled Stardust, now walking towards his other self. "I'll give you a [BEEP]-inwar!"

Anti-Stardust coughed a few times, but for some reason, he smiled at Stardust, and said, "I was hoping you'd say that to me, Jack... but first, since the others are no longer fighting..."

Stardust was about to ask what he meant, but his answer was received as he watched Anti-Stardust toss two of the black, round-like objects to the ground.

They rolled towards the others, and opened immediately, releasing Starlight and Sunset, who were both unconscious.

"And if you want to get rid of me, Jack, you'll have to go throughhimfirst!"

Anti-Stardust then tossed the third round-like object to the ground, creating an explosion, and everypony watched as he flew straight up, crashing through the roof, disappearing into the dark and cloudy sky.

As the smog began to clear away, Stardust could see an outline of Casey, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness... I didn't want to be the one to tell your Twilight that-"

Whoosh!

Stardust found himself being sent flying back into the open hooves of Twilight, who asked, "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head, and they both looked at their friend, who now looked completely different.

"No... not you, Casey..."

Casey smirked at Stardust, and his eyes shined dangerously as he said, "Face it, Star... you knew this would come sooner or later."


(The Time Zone)

As he watched the tragic events unfold in front of him, Kronos sighed, and a sad expression appeared on his face.

"I can never bear to watch this part..."

PreviousChapters Next