• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 1,416 Views, 33 Comments

The Adventures of The Dash - Silver Inkwell



When Rainbow Dash is hit by a lightning bolt her whole entire life starts to change as she has to become the hero that the city needs and deserves, she has to become 'The Dash'.

  • ...
6
 33
 1,416

The Police Station

Meanwhile at the Crystal City Police Station…

“Hey Harrison did you hear about that bank accident just recently now?”

“Yeah I did, it was terrible and I also heard about some guy that could control the weather?” Harrison West said from behind his desk as he worked.

“Yeah, that’s what the rumors from the witnesses say anyways, there was also an old friend of your there too, and his name should be very familiar to you.”

“Well who was it?” Harrison said to Tony Smith who was his boss.

“I believe his name was Clint Mason,” he said very calmly now.

“Oh really? He shows up now after all this time when he was missing?”

“I guess so, and don’t worry, yes, you are on this job and case, but you’re going to have to take a new partner with you out on the field, alright, okay?”

“What? No. How can you expect me to get a new one after what happened to my last partner? I can’t put them in that kind of danger and peril.”

“Yes you can, and you will because I say so, they need the field experience, and you need the partner, just give it a try and you’ll see that it’s not so bad.”

“Fine then, alright, but don’t blame me if they die because I warned you now.”

And with that said they both went back to work trying to find the criminal.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Becoming the Hero

So (please) stay tuned for more!