• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 607 Views, 3 Comments

Wishes From Liam - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 3
 607

A Gipsy

A gipsy pony named Gipsy Gem was levitating her hooves around her crystal ball on a table. "Oh, my magical crystal ball, show me if there's good fortune in my future.", she cooed.

Then, a pot of gold appeared in a flash near her crystal ball. "What a second.", she said. She took a close look at the gold. "What is that? Gold?"

Liam appeared in a flash. "Back off, gipsy pony, that there is my pot of gold!", he said.

"This is your pot of gold?", the gipsy asked.

"As a matter of fact, it is!", Liam snapped. "Now give it back!"

"Fine then, there's not much here anyways.", Gipsy Gem said.

"What do you mean there's not much there anyways?", Liam asked. "That's a bottomless pot of gold, I probably should've said that."

"Bottomless?!", the gipsy said. "Well then, finders keepers, losers weepers, you little dork."

"I'm a dork, really?", Liam asked. "I'm not the one wearing a scarf on me head."

"Hey, my mom gave me this.", the gipsy said touching her scarf. "Do you want to know your future?"

"Don't change the subject crazy pony!", Liam snapped. "I'm not here to joke around all day."

"If you let me know your future, I promise we'll talk about your pot of gold.", the gipsy convinced.

"Okay then, go ahead.", Liam said. "What's going on in my future?"

"So, I can see your name is... Little Green Nerdy Guy.", the gipsy teased.

"Hey, that's not my name!", Liam said.

"I know your name is Liam, I just like messing with you.", the gipsy said.

"Huh... lucky guess.", Liam said.

"I can see you lose your gold quite often.", the gipsy said.

"Not that often.", Liam scoffed.

"Okay, I see your future is coming into focus.", the gipsy said. "And, it's about-- It's about your pot of gold, I can see it, I can see your future."

"Really, what is it?", Liam asked.

"Your future is..." The gipsy took some air and let it all out. "I'm never giving you back your pot of gold!" She cackled. "Gotcha."

"Why you no good witch!", Liam snapped.

"I'm not a witch, I'm a gipsy.", the gipsy said.

"Well, unlike you, I actually am magical, so you can give me back that pot of gold and I'll give you three wishes.", Liam suggested.

"Okay, I wish for more--", the gipsy said.

"And before you wish for more wishes or another pot of gold, an annoying pink fluffy pony used that one, and guess what, it's against the rules.", Liam said.

"Fine.", the gipsy groaned. "For my first wish, I want the most magical crystal ball in the whole wide world."

"You want it, you got it!", Liam said snapping his fingers.

A basketball appeared in front of the gipsy. "What the heck, a basketball.", the gipsy said raising an eyebrow.

"Uh... yeah.", Liam answered. "It's so magical, it even bounces."

"Let me guess: you are as bad at granting wishes than keeping an eye on your pot of gold!", the gipsy snapped.

"Less yapping, more wishing.", Liam said.

"Alright, I wish for a hoop to shoot my new fancy crystal ball.", the gipsy said.

"You got it!", Liam said. Something flashed on him.

The gipsy took a look at him. "What is that?", she asked.

Liam was twirling around in a hoopla hoop. "Why, this is your new hoop.", he said.

"Not a hoopla hoop, a basketball hoop, I can't even use that.", the gipsy said.

Liam stopped twirling his hips to grab the hoop. "Why not?", he asked.

"Well, maybe I'll use it as a crappy bracelet.", the gipsy complained.

"Huh... should've thought of that.", Liam thought. "I know, how about you use your third wish to make it bigger."

"It would end up around my neck choking me to death.", the gipsy said.

"If I were so lucky.", Liam said throwing the hoop away. "So, what's your third wish going to be?"

"You know what I really want, Liam?", the gipsy asked. "I really want to tell someone's fortune, not trick them into believing I know."

"Yeah, I would hate for that to happen.", Liam said.

"What I really want is the power to see into the future.", the gipsy said.

"Cool, cool, cool, that could be a great responsibility.", Liam said. "If you want it, you got it!"

A flash came to the gipsy. "I... I feel different!", she said. "I can see in the future."

"That's even more cool.", Liam said. "Now hand over me gold."

"No, wait!", the gipsy warned. "If you try grabbing it, a dog will come get it."

"No, I'm never letting that happen again!", Liam yelled.

"Well, you better do something fast.", the gipsy said.

"Why, what happens if I don't?", Liam asked nervously.

A talking clover appeared by the gold. "Because, if you just stand there, I'm going to take your gold, you moron.", he cackled as he took the gold in a flash.

"What he said.", the gipsy said.

Liam growled in frustration. "AW CRAP!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment