• Published 14th Jan 2017
  • 608 Views, 12 Comments

A Certain Rainbow Dash - MyLittlePony296



Rainbow Dash goes through the ups and downs of life.

  • ...
3
 12
 608

A Certain Pinkie Pie

"I have chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, strawberry, chocolate peanut butter, and, um... that's it", Pinkie said, placing a tray of cupcakes in front of Rainbow Dash.

"red velvet sounds good", Rainbow said.

Pinkie Pie tossed a cupcake into the air. Rainbow Dash caught it and ate it in two bites.

"Mmm! Is goowd", Rainbow said, her mouth still full of cupcake.

"Well, my cupcakes are the best of the best!", Pinkie said with a wink.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. Pinkie sat down next to Rainbow Dash and ate the rest of the cupcakes. She looked at Rainbow's shining eyes.

"Pinkie, are you, blushing?", Rainbow asked.

"no!", Pinkie said. "and, even if i was, WHICH I'M NOT, my skin is pink. How would you tell?"

"C'mon, Pinkie", Rainbow Dash said. "I know you better than that".

Pinkie Pie started to turn much more pink than she usually is.

"Yeah. I guess you really do know me, Dashie"

"So..", Rainbow Dash said. "Is this about crush or something?"

"NO'", Pinkie quickly screamed. "I mean, kinda, sorta".

"Who?"

"Well..."

"Tell me who he is. I won't tell any pony".

"That's the thing", Pinkie sighed. "My crush is a mare... Please don't think any less of me!"

Rainbow Dash grabbed Pinkie's hooves and looked into her eyes.

"So what, you're lesbian. I don't think any less of you. How could hate the awesome silly filly that makes me laugh!"

The two mares looked into eachother's eyes. Pinkie Pie tried to change the subject.

"So, more cupcakes?", Pinkie asked.

Rainbow Dash nodded. Pinkie went into the kitchen and whipped a batch of cupcakes. Rainbow Dash wondered, 'who is the mare pinkie likes?' The tray of cupcakes was placed Infront of Rainbow Dash.

"Who is the mare?", Rainbow asked.

"It's...", Pinkie said. "It's you".

Author's Note:

If you didn't pick up on it, I ship PinkieDash. DEAL WITH IT!