• Published 14th Jan 2017
  • 608 Views, 12 Comments

A Certain Rainbow Dash - MyLittlePony296



Rainbow Dash goes through the ups and downs of life.

  • ...
3
 12
 608

A Certain Scootaloo

"That's it!", Rainbow Dash said happily to Scootaloo. "You're flying!"

"I'm flying?", Scootaloo asked. She realized she was off the ground. "I'm flying!"

"I'm proud of you, Squirt!", Rainbow said, hugging Scootaloo. "One day, you will become a Wonderbolt like me".

Scootaloo smiled and squeezed Rainbow Dash.

"Thank you for always being there for me", Scootaloo said.

"No prob, Squirt!", Rainbow said. "Hey, want me to take you home? I've wanted to visit there sometime".

Scootaloo shook her head violently. She didn't want Rainbow Dash to know she was an orphan.

"Oh", Rainbow sighed. "How 'bout we fly around the clouds a few more times?"

Scootaloo nodded. She flapped her wings quickly and struggled to take control. But she was able to fly around a few clouds.

"You'll make me proud, Squirt", Rainbow said. "I know it".

** the next day**
Rainbow Dash was on her way to Twilight's castle. She was wondering if she knew where scootaloo lives.

"Hey Twilight".

"Yes, Rainbow".

"Do you happen to know where Scootaloo lives? I just thought, you know, since you're a princess and all..."

"Rainbow...", Twilight started. "Don't you know. Scootaloo is an orphan".

"What?", Rainbow exclaimed. "How, I... what? Which orphanage?"

"The only one in Ponyville"

"oh, right..."

Rainbow Dash flew out the door and rushed to the Ponyville orphanage. She found the building and smacked into the door.

"What can I help you with?", said a voice coming from a speaker.

"I need to see Scootaloo", Rainbow said.

"Okay. Give me a sec."

There was a buzz and then the door opened. The blue mare at the front desk called for Scootaloo on her speaker. Rainbow waited impatiently. As soon as she saw Scootaloo trot down the stairs, she ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Rainbow Dash...?", Scootaloo asked. "Why are you here?"

"Scootaloo", Rainbow said, beginning to cry. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I...", Scootaloo said. "I didn't want you to see me in this way"

"You know I would never think less of you", Rainbow said. "I have to go".

Rainbow flew away and watched Scootaloo climb up the stairs.

'I wish I could do something', thought Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash ran into Pinkie Pie on her way back home. She smiled, knowing that Pinkie would cheer her up.

"You okay, Dashie?", Pinkie asked.

"I'm fine", Rainbow said.

"Why don't you come over to my home. I have some cupcakes in the oven".

"Sure. Better than sitting in my room all day, rereading Daring Do books".