• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 4,434 Views, 214 Comments

The Crystal Prep Files - FoxMcCloud7921



Taking place during and after the events of "Legend of Everfree", the girls from Crystal Prep become aware of magical oddities taking place at and near their school.

  • ...
5
 214
 4,434

Epilogue

Princess Twilight paced back and forth, not sure what to do. The portal wasn’t working and she hadn’t been able to get a hold of either Cadance or Shining Armor. “Twilight, calm down, you’re going to leave a mark on the floor,” Spike said.

“But I can’t calm down,” Twilight said. “How did the Tantabus get out? How did it even get out of the dreamscape? Sunset and the others have to fight it alone and I can’t do anything about it!”

“Well, I did find a few books that could help us reestablish a connection,” Starlight offered.

“I don’t think it’ll work, the Tantabus most likely destroyed the portal completely and even if it could be fixed on that side it would take time, and that’s even with Equestrian magic.” Twilight sighed. “Some help I was…”

Starlight and Spike glanced at one another but then Spike noticed something behind her. “Uh…Twilight?”

“Well, I can still send Sunset messages so at the very least I can send instructions if need be, if she was able to defeat the Tantabus,” Twilight said. “But then again, she looked pretty powerful…”

“Twilight,” Starlight said.

“Oh I can’t be doubting them. Sunset and other me already took care of two she-demons already so I think they’re more than capable of-”

“TWILIGHT!”

“What!?” Both Spike and Starlight pointed behind her and Twilight turned around. The portal appeared to be operational again and a pony was currently standing in front of it.

“Hey Twilight,” Sunset said with a smile. “I think I better get you caught up to speed…”

Author's Note:

I can't believe this will be the first story on here I actually finished. For the longest time, I would come up with an idea and after a short time I would lose interest in it. But I finally learned that I should keep my stories simple and not too overly complicated (or horribly long for that matter). I thank everyone that has supported this story and given it a chance. This won't be the last you see of the Shadowbolts, I promise you that and as for that "duel" well...something will be coming up in the future. :twilightsmile: