• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 673 Views, 38 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 9: Endgame - Bahamut0



A new foe has risen from the darkness and is set on destroying Burst's world! This is the final chapter in Yu-Gi-Oh EQG! But will this be the end? Or is it simply a new beginning?

  • ...
3
 38
 673

Epilogue: A new beginning

"We did it...WE BEAT HER!", Inferno cheered. The other guys had exhausted smiles as well as their girlfriends. But they all noticed one figure was silent. Burst hadn't moved and was standing completely. still. "Burst?"

"damn it. ...Damn it.....DAMN IT!", Burst screamed as his fist slammed into the ground! The others rushed over to him!

"Burst! It's over we won!", Gold said as he tried to restrain Burst.

"Yeah. It's over. Earth is gone! What's the point of us standing here if everything we cared about...everything we loved is gone!" Tears were streaming down Burst's face. "And yet I still hope this is all just a horrible nightmare! This can't be how it all ends! It can't!" Burst fell to his knees as he cried, and Celestia and Nightmare held him tightly. Burst had calmed down enough to stop crying and shouting. "This can't be how it ends...it can't be..."

"No. This isn't how it's going to end.", a new voice said. The group turned their heads to see a portal open and a figure step through. "Burst. This isn't the end of your story."

"Wh-who are you?", Burst asked.

"My name is Thunder Force. And my friend and I have been watching you for some time." Soon, Slifer the Sky Dragon appeared next to Thunder Force.

"Slifer!", Blue Eyes said as he promptly bowed.

"There is no need to bow Blue Eyes.", Slifer said as the two other egyptian god cards appeared.

"In fact...", Obelisk said as he began to kneel. "It is we who should bow before you. For yours is a power that surpasses ours on every level."

"But...why are you here?", Burst asked.

"You said it yourself Burst. This can't be how things end. And in fact, it will not! We have come to give you a new beginning!", Ra declared.

"But how is such an act possible?!", Blue Eyes asked.

"By combining our powers, we can create a universal reboot. Your lives will begin anew.", Slifer replied.

"That's awesome!", Inferno cheered.

"However, there will be one drawback.", Ra added. "None of you will have any memories of this and all your past adventures will be erased and your lives will begin from your birth onwards. Also, some events may change. Nothing will play out exactly as it has."

"The only question left is: Will you accept this new beginning?", Obelisk asked. The whole group was silent until Burst stepped forward.

"If it means this never happens, I gladly accept!", Burst said proudly.

"An excellent choice Burst. Now brothers!", Slifer declared. The three gods combined their powers and created a portal. "Step through, and your universe shall be reborn." Burst nodded and smiled as he dashed toward the portal!

"Alright Blue Eyes! LET'S ROCK THE DRAGON!" Burst jumped into the portal and saw his life going backwards. 'So this isn't the end. Every duel I've ever had has made me and my friends grow. Not just as duelists, but as people. And through the game, I also met the women I love. I guess you could say in me and my friends' case....friendship is dueling.' Burst closed his eyes. Waiting to awake anew in the new beginning that awaited him and his friends.

Author's Note:

The story is not over. It's simply beginning again. In Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling!

Comments ( 20 )

7856156
Just posted the epilogue too!

7856107

Yes and I would say 2000 each, but combined.

Wow, that was one of the best epilogue yet. I see a few major changes in the future.

7856556 This.. this was absolutely something I can't explain in words!.. I have no words to describe how much I feel I loved it but the world was destroyed... but now it's back and next time it's the Reboot!.. I'm looking forward for it

7856556 So know Burst and his friends plus there girlfriend are going to be starting a new With big event changes in the new reboot world.. I can't wait :heart:

7856513 sweet! By the way, is my OC going to be in the reboot?


7856556 oh! Almost forgot to ask this important question about the reboot!... I know that Burst and his friends and there girlfriends will not remember there past adventures in the reboot world and know that some events will be changed.. but are they still going to remember each other? and all the guys girlfriends will remember them and still be with them in reboot world?

7856992
I'm afraid not. In fact, I'm starting the reboot with Burst and the others starting CHS all over.

7856838
I'll try to fit him in, but I can't make any promises.

7857066 oh ok then :pinkiesmile: but if I may suggest one little thing like... Shadow Veenus and Fang were Already inrolled in CHS while Ice at Crystal prep and Ace Shadow and Ice were living together still and how about Starlight Moon were st CHS sense it is a reboot world and some events have changed why not let all the guys be at there schools all good and happy while there be some developing build up with there respective girlfriends

7857069
Thank you for your suggestion, but I plan on writing Starlight and Moon's entry the same way i had before.

I'll admit. I liked this a lot and can't wait to see how you reexplore your old world. This story felt short which did diminish the stakes of the final duel a little bit but it was a fun read nonetheless. With everything rebooted now my only hope is that you truly give each character you want in the spotlight some more fleshed out development. Your premise is solid and you do a good job spell checking so this is all you need.

7857080 kk :pinkiesmile:I'm really looking forward for the reboot and how some events will change and how some of the relationships will turn out with the building up between then especially Burst and Moon build up and Shadow Thunder and Starlight build up :pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy: can't wait for it all to happen

Comment posted by Gokaired deleted Jan 10th, 2017

7857117
Just submitted the first story of the reboot!

7857415 yay! Can't wait to see it when it gets posted! :pinkiesmile:

7857418
It just posted!

7857448
Actually, the next story is up!

7858269
But the universe is rebooted now!

Welp, how Am I supposed to top this?



Any help? Please?


Shining?

sorry, who are you?

(Face palms)

Login or register to comment